剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
He asked my mom to marry him, and she said no.
他向我妈妈求婚然后被我妈妈拒绝了
That's why he's angry.
所以他很生气
yeah, that's my mom's ring.
这个是给我妈妈的戒指
She gave it back to him before Christmas.
她在圣诞节之前还给了我爸爸
It was a-- it was a good theory, though. oh.
不过你想象力不错
Oh.
哦
It's Blair. she--she needs me. I have to go.
是布莱尔 她要我过去 我得走了
Call me if you find something.
如果你找到什么线索的话给我个电♥话♥
And what if he tries to kill me?
如果他要把我杀了怎么办
South boston adoption agency.
南波士顿领养中心
New year, the same old story.
新的一年 旧的故事
The darkest secrets
最黑暗的秘密
Are always the ones that hit closest to home.
总是最先浮出水面
Hello?
你好
Miss Blair, where have you been?
布莱尔小姐 你去哪里了
The colony club ladies will be here.
侨民俱乐部的人马上就要来了
I just need ten minutes.
我只需要十分钟
What happened?
发生什么事了吗
Penelope and the girls
佩内洛普那帮人
Got their parents to call queller.
叫他们的父母打电♥话♥摆平我们
They say I'm bullying them.
她们说我欺负她们
Wow. oh, my god, I--th-that is kind of genius.
天啊 她们还真是天才
She wants me to try to handle it by myself,
她叫我自己应付这件事
Which basically means, roll over and take it.
也就是说吃不了兜着走
I don't even understand.
我不太懂
Why won't Penelope just let you quit?
她们为什么直接叫你走人呢
she's probably afraid I'll tell people
可能她害怕我把
she's sleeping with her dad's junior partner.
她跟她爸爸的合作伙伴上♥床♥的事说出去
I mean, the things I know...
我是说 我知道的一些事情
No. Penelope would kill me... literally.
不行 佩内洛普会把我杀了 真的
Yeah. we'll see.
好吧 我们走着瞧
How much do you know?
你都知道些什么
Dan, if you're here to argue
丹 你是来吵架的吧
what were you looking for in Boston?
你在波士顿找什么东西
I-I know it's not a painter and I know it's not a sculptor,
我知道肯定不是一副画或者雕塑什么的
Or--or whatever story it was you couldn't keep straight.
你不能就这么瞒着我
H-hold on. how do...
等一下 你是怎么知道
Uh, did, uh, Chuck Bass say something to you?
是恰克·拜斯跟你说了什么吗
Chuck ba--what?
恰克·拜斯 什么
Wh--so wait, y-you're telling me
所以 你现在要告诉我
That Chuck Bass knows something about our life,
恰克·拜斯知道一些我不知道的
And I don't know?
关于我们的事
I can't talk to you about this right now.
我现在还不能跟你说这些
You know, if it was just your life, I would say fine.
如果这只是你自己的事我就不管了
But it's not. it's--it's mine, and it's Serena's.
但是它还牵扯到我 还有瑟琳娜
I think we have a right to know.
所以我认为我们有权知道
I agree, but there are other people involved.
我同意 不过还会牵扯到其他人
Let me take a wild guess and say Lily.
我来个大胆的猜想 这件事跟莉莉有关吧
Just give me a day.
给我一天的时间好吗
There's a right way for all of us to talk about this. yeah.
一定有好的方法让我们所有人来讨论这件事
Well, we're--we're past that.
好吧 算了
Hey, B., is everything okay? I came as fast as I could.
B 你还好吗 我已经尽快赶过来了
Fine. False alarm.
挺好的 假警报而已
Wait, what happened?
等一下 发生什么事了吗
Chuck.
恰克
He's holed up at victrola
我们找到他了
In some Jim Morrison downward spiral.
在一个叫什么吉姆·莫里森下面的角落里窝着
Sad in a way. luckily, it's not my concern.
挺可怜的 不过也不关我事了
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你赶过来
Dorota!
多洛塔
I think my guests from the colony club are here!
我的侨民俱乐部的客人该来了吧
Wait, if Chuck is really in trouble,
等一下 如果恰克真的有困难的话
Then we need to help him.
我们就要去帮他啊
He doesn't have any brothers and sisters.
他也没有什么兄弟姐妹
We are all he has. You are all he has.
我们就是他所有的一切了 你是他的一切
He doesn't want my help.
他不需要我的帮助
Oh, hello. please take my jacket.
你好 麻烦帮我把衣服挂一下
so that's just it?
所以呢
You're gonna abandon him for a bunch of society matrons?
你就因为一堆妇女主席就把他从你的生活中剔除了
Those matrons, as you call them,
这些你所谓的妇女主席
Are helping me build a life.
正在帮我创造新的生活
All Chuck can do is destroy one.
恰克只会毁了我
I'm not abandoning Chuck.
我没有把恰克剔出去
I'm just saving myself.
只是想拯救自己
Now if you'll excuse me...
失陪一下
Hi, ladies. Glad you could make it. Come on in.
你们好 很高兴你们能来 进来吧
That's the problem with an open invitation.
这就是公开邀请的最大问题
You can't keep out the hoi polloi.
就是你你不能把平民拒之门外
What do you know about my dad and Lily?
你知道关于我爸爸和莉莉的什么事情吗
So the cat's out of the bag.
纸总是包不住火
I-I found some numbers.
我看到一些电♥话♥号♥码
My--my dad was supposed to be in Boston
我爸爸应该是去波士顿
Looking for an artist.
找一个艺术家
He was, uh... apparently visiting some orphanages.
但是他却去了几间孤儿院
How dickensian.
真像是狄更斯作品中描写的情节
Chuck, I need to know this.
恰克 我必须知道
You know, the funny thing is,
你知道吗 最有意思的是
I was going to keep Lily's secret.
我本来打算帮莉莉保守她的秘密的
You buried the arson story on my dad.
你把我爸爸纵火的事瞒下来了
This makes us even.
我们打平了
You're not the first-born Humphrey,
你不是汉弗瑞家族第一个出生的孩子
So if you were planning on inheriting the family estate,
所以如果你有继承祖屋的想法的话
I'd make other arrangements.
最好另作安排
Um... that--that-- that's not possible.
那不可能
I mean, my dad
我是说 我爸爸
Lily and her mother kept it a secret,
莉莉和她妈妈打算把她作为秘密
Gave the kid away.
她们抛弃了这个孩子
I imagine your dad just found out.
我想你♥爸♥爸可能刚刚才发现这件事
And now there's only one more person to tell.
现在只有一个人应该知道这件事了
Of course, as soon as you do,
当然如果你告诉她的话
It's over between you, isn't it?
你们俩之间就完了
Sharing a sibling?
共同的哥哥
It's a bit much, even for me.
这甚至对我都难以接受
Spotted at the victrola,
维克多拉的现场报道
lonely boy and Chuck Bass
寂♥寞♥男♥孩和恰克·拜斯
Having a heart-to-heart,
来了一次关于
What or who do they have to talk about
该跟谁讲这件事交心的谈话
And will Serena be the last to know?
瑟琳娜会不会是最后知道的人呢
I've always felt that
我一直觉得
The colony club exemplified the highest ideals of character.
侨民俱乐部是人最高品质的典范
Public service--
服务大众
I frequently feed the ducks in central park.
我经常到中心公园去喂鸭子
And read to blind children.
还有给盲人小孩读书
Impressive.
真感动
However, for better or worse,
不过不管怎样
We are known by the company we keep.
公♥司♥都会知道我们做了些什么
Tell me,
告诉我
Was that Serena van der Woodsen who came earlier?
刚才来的那位是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森吗
Yes. she's an old friend.
是的 她是个老朋友
I see her quite a bit on page six.
我在第六版上看到不少她的新闻
And... quite a bit of her.
而且是她的很大一部分
Well, when I said she was an old friend,
是这样的 我说谁是我的老朋友
It was... habit.
只是一个习惯
I don't--
我不能
Can't approve of how she lives her life.
左右她要过什么样的生活
And her mother married bart Bass.
而且她妈妈跟巴特·巴斯结了婚
The man was all new money and models.
这个男人的生活都是钱和模特儿堆出来的
If you ask me, that car hitting him was a mercy killing.
要我说 那辆撞他的车真是帮他解脱了
I hear Bass junior is a piece of work.
我听说他儿子也是个问题少年
You wouldn't have anything to do with him, would you?
你跟他没什么瓜葛吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表