OA, DNA evidence came back to Mansor.
OA 通过基因鉴定跟曼索尔匹配
What?
什么
Mansor, wait, the dead terrorist leader of the NIA?
曼索尔 等一下 死去的亚伊国头目吗
That's impossible. I was there when we bombed his compound.
这不可能的 我们炸掉他的基地时我也在场
I know.
我知道
Listen, we're not jumping to conclusions here.
听着 我们不要现在就下结论
All we do know right now is that his genetic material
目前我们知道的就是他的基因
was in that container.
在集装箱出现过
Which means either someone planted it to toy with us...
或许只是有人把这些放进去糊弄我们的
Yeah, or we got a master terrorist loose
也或者是我们有一个极端恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
in New York City with a cache of automatic weapons.
在纽约街头 持有大量的自动武器
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Talk soon.
一会见
That was the Deputy Director, he flew in.
是副局长 他飞过来了
Task force is gathering in ten.
调查小组十点钟汇合
What does that mean?
什么意思
You think Mansor is actually here?
你觉得曼索尔真的在这里吗
Lab found a bucket in the shipping container
实验室在集装箱找到一只桶
that was used as a toilet on the trip over.
在运载过程中用做厕所的
Bodily fluids are recent, forensics are conclusive.
排泄物是最近的 法医鉴定结果是肯定的
Mansor was in that container
曼索尔上一周就在集装箱里
as recently as last week and alive.
并且还活着
That's not possible.
这不可能
We had visual confirmation. We ordered the hit.
我们当时已经目视确认并且呼叫了袭击
I was there. I saw it with my own eyes.
我当时也在 我亲眼看到的
We got him.
我们清除了他
Isobel.
伊索贝尔
We got him.
他已经被清除了
OA, it has been confirmed. He is alive.
OA 这已经是确认的了 他还活着
Look, why don't you come to the task force meeting with us?
要不你跟我们去开特别小组会议
We're gonna lay out a game plan,
我们需要工作部署
and we could use your familiarity with the case.
你对他的熟悉度可以派上用场
Yeah.
好
Brooks.
布鲁克斯
What are you doing here?
你怎么也在这里
I'm working for Joint Special Operations Command.
我在联合特种作战指挥部上班
They sent me to help with the case.
他们让我过来帮忙
You two know each other?
你们俩认识的吗
Yeah, we were in the same Army Intel unit.
是的 我们曾在同一个军事情报小组
We actually worked the Mansor op together.
曼索尔那次行动我们是一起作战的
Hmm, good to know we have so many people
这么多老队员聚在一起
from the original team.
真是令人欣慰
Deputy Director Van Leer, thank you for joining us.
凡·利尔副局 感谢加入
You have NYPD, CIA, NSA, DHS, Military Intel,
纽约警局 中情局 国安局 国安部 军情局
and of course representatives from our office.
当然还有我局代表 听候差遣
Thank you all for coming.
感谢各位莅临
Director's aware of the situation,
局长已经知道情况了
and he's spoken to the White House.
他和总统谈过
You'll have whatever resources you need.
你们的任何要求都将得到满足
What do we know so far?
目前有什么线索
Mansor's key ally is a guy named Nur Rojak.
曼索尔的关键盟友叫纽尔·罗杰
He's a midlevel NIA member who has been
他是亚伊国中层成员
in the United States at least two weeks.
在美国逗留了至少两周
He rented a cargo van,
他租了一辆货车
drove to the shipyard to pick up Mansor
上周三去码头接曼索尔
and the automatic rifles that he smuggled in
还运走了他从印尼走私来的
from Indonesia last Wednesday.
自动步♥枪♥
Then, early this morning,
然后 今天凌晨
Nur stole compatible, armor-piercing ammunition.
纽尔偷了配对的装甲弹
He went to return the cargo van around 10:00 a.m.,
早晨十点回到卡车上
and from there, the trail goes cold.
从这里开始 线索就断了
We do not know where Nur or Mansor are currently staying
目前还不知道纽尔和曼索尔现在在哪
or what they're planning.
也不知道他们的计划
This goes without saying,
这是一目了然的
but the Mansor raid was a very public victory
但是 "围捕曼索尔行动"的胜利
for the United States.
美国人人都知道
The entire nation watched that bombing replay on television,
全国上下在电视上观看爆♥炸♥现场重播
the President gave speeches, military awarded medals.
总统演讲 军队受赏
So, for a number of reasons,
所以 有无数理由
it's important that we keep Mansor's name out of this.
不对外公布曼索尔的名字
We operate on a need-to-know basis,
我们的行动基于这一原则
keep everything buttoned up.
需要守口如瓶
Any information we uncover
发现的任何信息
should be considered highly classified.
都要保持高级机密
Understood, sir.
明白 长官
Thank you.
感谢各位
Hey, you got a second?
嘿 有空谈谈吗
Yeah.
你说吧
I've just been thinking about all this
我一直都在想
and it still doesn't make any sense.
但一直想不通
What doesn't make sense?
想不通什么
What happened on the Mansor op.
曼索尔行动发生了什么
Look, I don't know what you want me to say.
听着 我不懂你想让我说什么
I just want you to tell me the truth.
我只想知道真♥相♥
We bombed a building, the place was demolished,
我们炸毁了一栋楼 整个地方都倒了
everyone inside was completely incinerated.
里头的人都烧没了
Nobody...
没人...
Mansor obviously wasn't in there.
显然曼索尔不在那儿
So whatever you thought you saw or said you saw was inaccurate.
所以 你的所想所见所言都是错的
Look, I had eyes on, uh, Mansor's wife,
听着 我监视过曼索尔的妻子
his younger brother, and, uh...
他的弟弟 还有...
And, uh?
还有什么
And another man. Same age, same size.
另一个男人 同龄 同体型
Terry, what the hell are you saying?
特瑞 你在说什么
That intel said that Mansor never traveled
情报说曼索尔行动从不丢下
without his wife and his younger brother.
他的妻子和弟弟
Never.
从不
So I figured that third guy had to be him.
所以我猜那人一定是他
You figured?
你猜
You didn't actually identify him?
你没确切认出他
I did what I thought was right for the operation
我做了我认为正确的事 为了行动
and for the country.
也为了国家
Look, it was a split-second decision.
听着 那是争分夺秒做出的决定
Okay, we sat on that house for a year,
我们在那房♥子里监视了一年
we saw couriers running in and out,
看着快递员进进出出
we had dozens of signs that Mansor was living inside.
有众多迹象表明曼索尔住在里面
So what, you thought, "Close enough"?
所以呢 你想 "很接近了"
No.
没有
Look, I don't... I don't... I don't know.
听着 我不... 我不... 我不知道
Maybe it was confirmation bias.
可能是确认偏误
I just saw what I wanted to see.
我只看见我想看见的
Okay, well, that sighting is what got General Carson
好吧 正是这一目击证明让卡森将军
to sign off on a bombing.
批准轰炸
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
The wife, the brother,
他的妻子 弟弟
innocent people were killed, man.
无辜的人也死了 兄弟
And that was hard enough to deal with when we thought
就算当时是要剔除最大的恐怖威胁
we took out our biggest terror threat,
对此也很难心安理得
but now it turns out he wasn't even there?
可现在发现他根本不在那
OA, I'm sorry.
OA 我很抱歉
You understand what you've done, right?
你知道自己做了什么 对吧
Because when we thought we took out Mansor, we stopped looking,
我们以为已经除掉了曼索尔 所以不再侦查
and he used that cover to plan something here.
而他借此在这谋划着什么
If he pulls that off, that blood is on our hands.
如果他成功了 那都是我们的错
Come on, people.
大家快来
Mansor orchestrated devastating hotel bombings
曼索尔策划了骇人的酒店爆♥炸♥案
that killed hundreds of tourists overseas,
在海外杀死了几百个旅客
assassinated politicians,
暗♥杀♥政客
and destabilized U.S.-backed governments.
扰乱美国支持的政♥府♥
Now he's on U.S. Soil,
他现在踏上美国领土
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表