Oh, my God.
我的天啊
You approve?
喜欢吗
Absolutely. This is the best ta'ameyaI have ever had.
太喜欢了 这是我吃过最好吃的鹰嘴豆饼
Who taught you how to make this?
是谁教你的
Our nanny Yasmin.
保姆 雅思敏
She was like a second mother to me.
她可以说是我第二个母亲
Okay, well, next time I'm gonna make youmy famous beid bel basturma.
下次换你尝尝我的埃及牛肉窝蛋
Next time?
下次吗
That's right, no strings, no commitments. I forgot.
忘了 你只想玩 还不想定下来
But, I wanna do something for your birthday.
但是你生日那天 一定得帮你准备什么
Oh, actually I already booked myself
事实上 我已经安排好了
a decadent weekend in Miami South Beach.
周末在迈阿密南海滩好好放松
Okay. Check out this view.
好吧 看看这风景
I booked myself three nights in a bungalow,
在海边小屋住三晚
all by myself.
自己一人
Well, happy birthday.
生日快乐
You should come with me.
你不如也一起来吧
It's work. I gotta go.
工作 我得走了
And I'm gonna need that back.
那件还得还我
Okay, so let me get this straight.
等等 让我厘清一下
She's a gorgeous, smart federal prosecutor
她是个大美人 聪明的联邦监察官
who also happens to be a hip, modern Muslim.
而且还是个时髦现代的穆♥斯♥林♥
All true.
没错
What is your problem?
你是吃错什么药了
I don't know. We're just...
我不知道 我们不是...
different.
同类人
She comes from all of this money,
她来自个有钱家庭
and, I mean, you should see her apartment.
你没见过她的公♥寓♥
Okay, but what does this have to do withtaking a fun trip to South Beach?
这跟她去南海滩玩有什么关系
The bungalow cost $1,500.
海边小屋要一千五美金
Wait, per night?
每晚吗
For three nights? Yeah.
她还定了三晚 没错
Plus airfare, plus the massages,
还没算上飞机 按♥摩♥
plus the meals, plus the salt treatments.
餐饮 还有盐浴
What's a salt treatment? I have no idea.
盐浴又是什么 我哪知道
But they're expensive.
我只知道很贵
Detective Harden, we're agents Bell and Zidan.
哈登探员 我们是探员贝尔及泽丹
I hear you guys are calling dibs.
我听说你们抢走了这件案子
It's a Title 18 thing: federal land, federal crime.
第十八条规定 联邦土地上 归联邦政♥府♥管
There's no witnesses, no evidence, no security video.
没目击者 没证据 没录像
It's all yours.
交给你们了
Hammer. A crime of passion?
锤子 冲动犯案吗
Or someone was channeling Thor.
或是有人在学雷神索尔
We have an ID?
有证件吗
Brad Hughes, 42.
布拉德·修斯 四十二岁
His Tesla's parked in the lot.
他的特斯拉停在附近的停车场
Found his laptop inside, not much else.
电脑也在车内 没其他线索了
What's his time of death?
死亡时间呢
M.E. Puts it around 11:00 last night.
验尸官判定是昨晚十一点左右
Well, he made a call before that.
他在死前打过电♥话♥
10:45
十点四十五分
Can I help you?
有事吗
Elena Bondar,
埃林娜·邦达吗
I'm Agent Zidan, this is Agent Bell.
我是泽丹探员 这位是贝尔探员
Did you speak with Brad Hughes last night?
你昨晚有与布拉德·修斯通电♥话♥吗
Is there a problem with Brad?
布拉德怎么了吗
Can we speak inside?
我们能进去说吗
How long have you and Brad been dating?
你与布拉德交往多久了
About three months.
大概三个月了
I can't believe this.
我实在不敢相信
He was such a good guy.
他是一个这么好的人
Why did he call you last night?
他昨晚为何打给你呢
To say he wasn't coming over.
说他晚上不过来了
He had a lot of work to do.
工作繁忙
Do you have any idea what he was doing in the park?
你知道他为何会去那个公园吗
Was he in any kind of trouble?
或是他惹上了什么麻烦
Money issues, stalkers, ex-girlfriends?
财务问题 跟踪狂 前任女友
All right, so Elena, the girlfriend, said
各位 女友埃林娜说
our DOA Brad Hughes was going through a contentious divorce,
死者正在经历一场艰难的离婚
so I was thinking, I dunno, maybe should dig into that.
我们可以朝这方向调查
While we're at it, let's look at the rest
同时 也别忘了研究这人的其他方面
of his life... his career, his hobbies.
私人生活 工作 喜好
Who was this guy? Anyone?
所以有人能告诉我他到底是谁吗
Looks to me like he was a rich investment banker.
一名有钱投资银行家
Worked in mergers and acquisitions
在贞女街上的高端公♥司♥
for Sherman Swain,a white-shoe firm down on Maiden Lane.
谢尔曼情郎专职并购案
No priors, no debts, no lawsuits.
没前科 欠债或是任何官司
I pulled up his divorce records
我调出了他的离婚档案
Oh, goodie, how'd they read?
很好 情况如何
It's pretty ugly.
很难看
Wife, Lydia, cheated on him with some construction worker.
太太莉迪亚 跟一名建筑工人出轨
For the past year or so,
过去一年
there's been a major tug-of-warover kids, assets, alimony.
两边在孩子 资产 赡养费 全都争执不下
Oh, in case you're wondering,
如果你好奇想知道的话
she was demanding 100K a month.
女方要求每个月10万美金
I was. Well, now she gets everything.
确实想知道 现在她可以全拿走了
Is her hardhat-wearing paramour still in the picture?
她还在和那位带安全帽的谈吗
Uh, yeah, looks like he moved in with her.
还在 他最近刚搬去跟她同居
Name's Cam Buckley.
名字是卡姆·巴克利
He remodeled their home 14 months ago.
他十四个月前帮他们家做了装潢
Oh, well, he must have very nice tools.
肯定是有一把"好工具"
Any priors?
有前科吗
One DUI, one aggravated assault.
一次酒驾 一次加重攻击
Well, we have good tools as well.
我们也有我们自己的工具
Let's use them to look into our two lovebirdsa little more aggressively, shall we?
继续调查他们俩 好吗
Brad and I were married for 10 years.
布拉德跟我结婚十年了
I hoped it would be forever, but...
我本来希望是一辈子 但是...
Well, what happened?
出了什么问题呢
He was a workaholic.
他是个工作狂
Always traveling, preoccupied, even when he was here,
老是在旅行 牵挂工作 就连在家的时候也是
he was gone.
人在心不在
I just... I couldn't keep living that way.
我... 我实在受不了了
So alone.
太孤单了
But I still loved him. Very much.
但我心里还是很爱他的
The divorce filings paint a pretty different picture.
离婚记录看起来不是这样
Things get complicated when money is involved.
任何事一扯上金钱都会变得很复杂
Where were you at 11:00 p.M. Last night?
你昨晚十一点在哪
You don't think I had something to do with this.
你们不会认为是我做的吧
We have to ask you these questions
我们必须问这类的问题
in order to rule you out.
才能排除你的嫌疑
I was at an art opening in SoHo.
我在苏豪区的一场艺术展会上
At Frenzino gallery.
法♥伦♥子诺展览馆
Was Cam Buckley with you?
卡姆·巴克利当时也在吗
No, art really isn't his thing.
不 他对这类东西没兴趣
Do you know where he was?
你知道他当时在何处吗
Cam and Brad weren't best friends,
卡姆和布拉德虽然算不上朋友
but there is no way he did something like this.
但是他绝对做不出这种事的
Ah, excuse me.
抱歉
Hey, Jubal.
嘿 铸博
Hey we just ran Brad's phone,
我们检查了布拉德的手♥机♥
recovered a text he got yesterday.
昨天他收到了则消息
It reads, "You're a dead man."
写着 "你死定了"
Sent to him by our boy Cam Buckley.
寄件人是卡姆·巴克利
Can we place him near the scene?
他在案发地附近吗
Why, yes, we can.
是的
Oh, and we can also tie him to the murder weapon.
还把他与凶器连上了
Hey, OA.
嘿 OA
Cam is here now.
卡姆现在到这了
And he's rabbiting.
他跑了
Maggie and OA lost visual contact with the suspect.
玛纪与OA跟丢了嫌疑人
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表