As university president,
作为本所大学的校长
my mission is to lead and educate a new generation...
我的任务就是要引导和教育新一代人
one that reflects the city of New York,
在他们身上映射纽约城的形象
a place that has long been a symbol
映射其长♥期♥以来的
of diversity and innovation due in no small part
多样性和创新性 而这很大部分
to the continued generosity of the people in this room.
都要归功于各位一直以来的慷慨奉献
That said, my mission, as well as yours,
我的使命 同时也是你们的使命
is not over yet.
尚未结束
I hope every donor and friend of the university
我希望今晚 这间房♥间里的每位捐赠者
in this room tonight will support me in that belief.
和支持者都能支持我的这个信念
Thank you. Thank you all very much.
感谢你们
Yes, sir, very nice. Excellent, sir.
太棒了 先生 非常精彩
Excellent. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
Thanks. So good.
谢谢 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
That was one hell of a sales pitch, Robert.
你可真是太会推销了 罗伯特
I'll be sending a check to the university tomorrow.
我明天就给学校寄支票
How does 5 million sound?
五百万美元怎么样
That's very generous, Ravi.
拉维 你出手真大方
But that doesn't change anything.
但这什么也改变不了
And of course not.
当然改变不了
We just want to keep the lines of communication open.
我们只是想和你们保持沟通
I understand.
我懂
My focus is on the data and the people.
我关心的是数据和学生
Now if you'll excuse me.
请允许我离开
No, wait...
不 等等
You look thin. Been eating enough?
你好像瘦了 好好吃饭了吗
Um, you're my uncle, Youssef, not my mother.
呃 尤瑟夫 你是我舅舅 不是我妈
Yes, I have been eating enough.
是的 我有好好吃饭
So I've got news.
我听说了点消息
About what? About Ryan.
什么消息 关于莱恩的
He applied to Newark PD.
他申请加入纽瓦克警♥察♥局
To be a cop? What?
当警♥察♥吗 什么
You don't approve.
你不支持吗
Being a cop isn't for everyone.
不是所有人都适合当警♥察♥
What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
I mean Ryan's a great kid,
我是说 莱恩是个很棒的孩子
but he plays a little fast and loose.
但他有点急躁 散漫
So he exaggerates a little bit.
他只是有一点点夸张
He's a storyteller like his father.
他很会讲故事 像他爸爸一样
And this line of work isn't really for storytellers.
那这工作不太适合他
It takes a certain kind of personality.
当警♥察♥得有点靠得住的个性
He put your name down as a reference.
他把你的名字写在推荐人那里了
Omar, please, he's your cousin. Just say good things.
欧玛 拜托了 那是你侄子 你就说点好话
Look, people grow.
你看 人都会成长的
Everyone deserves a chance.
每个人都应该有一次机会
It's work. I gotta go.
公事 先走了
Hi.
你好
What, nobody gets murdered in the daytime anymore?
现在杀人都不挑白天了吗
All right, I know it's late, but this one's what we call a special.
我知道这有点迟了 但这个案子有点特殊
Our DOA is the ex-Surgeon General
受害人是前卫生局局长
Robert Cabot.
叫罗伯特·卡博
His death is the lead story on every cable news network,
他去世的消息现在是各大媒体的头条
so the director wants to solve this ASAP.
所以主任让我们尽快破案
Top priority.
最高优先权
Robert Cabot. Impeccable pedigree.
罗伯特·卡博的履历非常好
Head of Oncology at New York Hospital for 20 years.
他担任纽约医院肿瘤科的主任达20年
Surgeon General under Obama for six.
在奥巴马手下当了六年卫生局局长
And for the past two,
过去两年
President of Armstrong University.
任阿姆斯壮大学的校长一职
So what do we know so far?
目前为止 我们手上有什么信息呢
Cabot was shot on university property
卡博是在大学里被击杀的
while walking to his townhouse.
当时他正准备回他的别♥墅♥
Time of death's 8:07 p.m.
死亡时间 晚上8:07
Witnesses on scene reported hearing gunshots.
目击者报告说他们听到了枪声
And then his body was found
接着 几分钟后
minutes later by campus security.
他的尸体被学校的保安发现
Right, all right, Kristen and Scola,
好的 克丽丝和斯科拉
you wanna hit the crime scene?
你们去案发现场
Interview everyone who had contact with him.
询问每一个和他有过接触的人
I want to know our victim's frame of mind
我想知道受害人
before he left that event.
离开活动前的心理活动
You guys wanna talk to the wife?
你们去和他妻子谈谈
See what she knows and then find out what she doesn't.
看看她知道些什么 不知道什么
All right, people, game time.
好了 大家开工吧
Let's do a deep dive into Robert Cabot.
我们来好好调查一下罗伯特·卡博
Find me the why, and that'll tell us the who.
找出他被杀的原因 进而锁定嫌疑人
Chazal and Scola, FBI. Adams.
我们是沙扎尔和斯科拉 FBI的 亚当斯
You wanna take us through this?
你能带我们过去吗
Body's this way.
尸体在这边
Any security cameras out here?
这附近有监控探头吗
Only on the campus proper.
只有学校里面有
Good news is, we secured the scene pretty fast.
好消息是 我们很快锁定了案发现场
Based on the ejected shell casings,
根据弹出的弹壳 我们推断
the murder weapon is a 9-millimeter pistol.
凶器应该是一把9毫米手♥枪♥
Looks like the gunpowder burned through the clothing.
这看起来像是火♥药♥灼烧衣物的痕迹
Means the muzzle was less than two feet away?
看来枪口距离受害人不到两英尺
Killer was face-to-face with Cabot when he fired.
凶手开枪时和卡博是面对面站着的
Shot at close range twice, and nothing taken.
两次近距离射击 没有任何物品丢失
You got some witnesses being held back at the hall?
大厅里有目击证人吗
Yeah, my guys did some preliminary interviews.
是 我的人已经对他们进行了初步询问
They've identified the ones who had contact with the victim
已经确定了谁和受害人有过接触
or who can confirm the timeline.
还有确认作案时间的人
Okay, we're gonna need to speak with all of them.
我们要和他们所有人谈谈
Yeah.
好
You called 911 at 8:07 p.m.
你是晚上8:07报的警
Is that when you heard the shots?
你是在那时候听到枪声的吗
Yeah, I stepped outside to dump the trash.
是的 当时我正出门去丢垃圾
Next thing I know, I hear someone yelling
紧接着 我就听到有人在喊
something like, "No, don't." And then I hear this pop, pop.
"不 不要"之类的 然后就是砰砰的枪声
We've been trained about what to do
我们之前培训过
when there's an active shooter on campus,
如果校园里有持枪者行凶该怎么做
so I immediately called 911.
所以我马上报了警
See or hear anything after the shots were fired?
在枪响之后 你有听见或看见什么吗
No, I'm not like you guys.
不 我不像你们警♥察♥
I run away from gunfire, not towards it.
看到枪我会跑开 而不是迎面跑过去
You were the first on scene?
你是第一个到达现场的吗
Yeah, couldn't have been more than a minute or two
是的 应该是枪杀发生后的
after it happened.
一两分钟后我就到了
Did you see anyone running away?
你看见有人跑步离开现场吗
No, and believe me, we looked.
不 相信我 我们找过了
Cabot was one of ours. He was a good guy.
卡博和我们一样是个好人
He always took time to say hi
他总会花点时间和别人打招呼
or, you know, ask you how you were doing.
还问问你最近如何之类的
Did you talk to him at the event?
在活动上你和他说话了吗
Yeah, for a few minutes when he was leaving.
他要离开的时候 我们聊了几分钟
How'd he seem? A bit distracted,
他看起来如何 有点心不在焉
like there was something on his mind.
好像心里有什么事
Hm. Did he say anything specific?
嗯 他有说什么特别的话吗
No, just seemed off.
没有 只是有点心不在焉
I don't know, maybe I'm wrong,
我也不确定 也许我想错了
but that's a feeling I got.
但我感觉是这样
You happen to notice anyone following him?
有人跟着他吗
No, he was all alone.
没有 只有他一个人
And about five minutes later, I heard the gunshots.
大约五分钟后 我就听到了枪声
I know this is really hard.
我知道这对你来说很困难
But anything you say can really help us.
但你提供的任何信息都能帮到我们
Okay, whatever you need.
好吧 你们需要什么信息都行
I just want whoever did this to be caught.
我只想把干这事的人抓住
No.
不能
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表