Now you're... you're gathering information.
现在你又... 你又获取信息
Hey, I can... I can show you a photo.
嘿 我可以... 我可以给你张照片
I can put you on the phone to the hospital.
我能让你和医院通话
I'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
No.
不
I-I want to talk to her, no one else.
我 我想和她通话 其他人都不行
You... you have exactly ten minutes to make that happen.
你... 你有十分钟时间完成这件事
Look, we are so close, buddy.
听着 我们很接近了 伙计
You got to trust me here.
你得信任我
I'm gonna let you talk to her soon as I...
我会让你跟她通话的只要...
Say another word, and I end this right now.
再说一句话 我现在就结束这一切
Ten minutes.
十分钟
I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry.
抱歉 宝贝 我很抱歉
Isobel, he's at a tipping point.
伊索贝尔 他在崩溃边缘了
He wants to talk to his daughter in ten minutes.
他想在十分钟内和女儿通话
And He means it. He's done negotiating.
他是认真的 他不想谈判了
Did you tell him she's in a coma?
你告诉他他女儿在昏迷中了吗
No, I thought that would push him over the edge.
没有 我以为这会让他崩溃
I mean, he is extremely agitated right now.
我是说 他现在非常激动
He is desperate.
他很绝望
The only thing keeping him from hurting Chloe
唯一让他不伤害克洛的原因
is the hope that his daughter was going to be okay.
就是他女儿会没事的希望
We take that away from him...
我们拿走希望的话...
So what's the play?
那你什么计划
We need to breach.
我们得冲进去
SWAT said the odds of Chloe surviving that are 50/50.
特警说克洛活下来的几率大概百分之五十
If we do not breach, the odds of Chloe surviving
如果我们不冲进去的话 克洛活下来的几率
are a lot less than that.
会小很多
Okay.
好吧
Okay, so on my signal, yeah?
好的 听我信♥号♥♥ 好吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
All right.
好的
Okay. Here we go.
好了 来吧
Mike, I have an update.
迈克 我有新消息了
You got exactly seven minutes left, Valentine.
你还有七分钟 瓦伦汀
Don't waste your time lying to me.
别浪费时间跟我撒谎了
Look, Stephanie is ready to talk.
听着 斯蒂芬妮可以和你通话了
Now, she's barely conscious,
她意识依然不清
but they're going to video chat me.
但他们会给我打视频电♥话♥
So why don't you walk right up to the monitor there,
你现在走到屏幕前
and we can make sure you both see each other?
我们才能确保你们能看到彼此
Execute.
行动
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Stop.
停下
Suspect down. Suspect is down.
嫌犯倒地 嫌犯倒地
Get that weapon away.
拿走武器
You okay? Let's get you upstairs.
你还好吗 我们带你去楼上
You're safe now. Get her to the paramedics.
你现在安全了 带她去医护人员那里
Yeah. Right this way.
好了 这边
I got you.
跟我来
Hey. Who are you?
嘿 你是谁
Jubal Valentine, the guy you've been talking to.
铸博·瓦伦汀 一直跟你通话的人
Shoot it to me straight.
直接告诉我吧
Did you find my daughter?
你找到我女儿了吗
She's been in a coma for the past few hours,
她过去几个小时一直处于昏迷状态
but we just got good news.
但我们有好消息
She regained consciousness.
她现在恢复意识了
The doctors say she's gonna make a full recovery.
医生说她会完全恢复的
I know...
我知道...
I know what I did was crazy, but...
我知道我做的事情很疯狂 但是...
it was worth it.
值了
I guess it was.
可能是吧
Hey.
嘿
Help him. Help him.
帮他 帮他
Come on. Come on.
拜托 拜托
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表