Believe me. I've been there.
相信我 我经历过一样的事
Look, I don't like this any more than you guys do, but...
听着 我也像你们一样讨厌这么做 但
my hands are tied.
我也没办法
Hey. Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
Am I really pregnant?
我真的怀孕了吗
I made that up.
我说谎了
I thought so.
我觉得也是
That was good.
你演得挺好
One last thing.
最后一件事
The interview you requested on Jeremy Parks.
你要的杰瑞米·帕克斯的采访资料
The agent's preliminary findings.
探员的初步发现结果
Hey, uh, Jeremy.
你好 杰瑞米
I just spent three hours in there convincing them
我刚在那里花了三小时说服他们
I wasn't part of some Russian plot.
我不是什么俄♥国♥阴谋的一部分
I... I know. I'm really sorry about that.
我明白 我很抱歉
I've been working on this case, and it...
我一直在忙这个案子
it just made me see things that weren't there.
这让我变得疑神疑鬼
You could've given me the benefit of the doubt.
你可以假定我无罪的
You didn't.
可你没有
Well, let me make it up to you.
让我补偿你吧
Can I do that? Can I take you to dinner?
可以吗 我能请你吃晚饭吗
Look, I like you. Just instinctively, you know?
听着 我喜欢你 就是自发地喜欢你
And that doesn't happen every day.
这种事不是每天都有的
That's why I called.
这就是我打电♥话♥的原因
No, it doesn't happen for me either.
我也不是总在喜欢谁的
It's why I said yes.
这就是我答应的原因
But there's just too many flashing red lights.
但这里有太多不能犯的禁忌了
And I'm trying to...
而这些天
pay attention to that these days.
我得一直注意这些事
Okay.
好吧
I understand.
我理解
Besides, I'm, uh... sure you've got things to take care of
还有 你在这个案子上
on this case, so...
还有事要处理吧 所以
I do.
确实
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表