but he told me not to worry so I...
但他告诉我别担心 所以我就...
Okay.
好吧
No, no, please, please.
不 不 求你了 求你了
You have to... you have to find him.
你们一定要... 你们一定要找到他
Please, this is my fault.
求你们了 这是我的错
I... I never should have told him to do it.
我... 我不该逼他这么做的
You think she's telling the truth?
你认为她说的是实话吗
I think she doesn't gain anything from lying.
我想说谎对她来说没有什么好处
Not at this point. Mm, right.
起码现在看来是这样 也对
Okay, so Russo thinks he has
好吧 所以鲁索认为
counterfeited handbags in his truck.
他的卡车里是假包
He sees a police checkpoint, gets nervous,
他看到了一个警♥察♥检查站 他很紧张
because he's a Boy Scout, literally,
因为字面上来说 他是个老实人
and he pulls off the interstate, checks the box...
他驶离了州际公路 检查盒子...
But it's filled with coke, not handbags,
但里面装的都是可♥卡♥因♥ 不是手提包
so he freaks out and buries the drugs.
所以他害怕了 并且埋了那些毒品
Which means they don't get delivered.
这就意味着他们没有拿到货
So then the buyer gets nervous, reaches out to the seller,
于是买♥♥家慌了 联♥系♥了卖♥♥家
who then grabs Russo to find out what the hell went wrong.
然后绑♥架♥了鲁索 来查明到底哪里出了问题
I mean... yeah, come in.
好 进来
Hey, I might've got a hit on the blood sample near Russo's house.
鲁索家附近的血样有结果了
Great.
很好
We've IDed one of the men involved in the shootout
我们已经查出了一个
at Russo's house. His name's Arturo Luna.
和鲁索家的枪战有关的人 他叫阿图罗·卢纳
Lots of priors. Aggravated assaults, minor drug charges.
有很多前科 严重的攻击倾向 轻微的毒品指控
Uh, and also we just showed Laura Russo the photo.
而且我们刚给劳拉·鲁索看了照片
She confirmed that he is the church friend that duped Jim
她确认他就是那个在教堂
into delivering the handbags.
骗吉姆运送手提包的人
So what else do we have on Luna?
关于卢纳还有其他信息么
Uh, so 42 years old.
他四十二岁
He was born in Washington Heights.
他出生在华盛顿高地
Address? Uh, no. Not in New York, at least.
住址呢 没有 至少不在纽约
We are assuming he's on the DEA's radar,
我们假设他在缉毒署的雷达中
but, uh, Andy, anything yet? Yeah.
但是 安迪 有什么发现么 有
He has dual citizenship, primarily based in Juárez.
他有双重国籍 主要住在华雷斯
Flies back and forth to New York several times a month.
一个月往返纽约几次
So he's with the Juárez Cartel?
所以他是华雷斯贩毒集团的
We believe so.
我们认为是
Uh, cameras at JFK caught Luna getting into
肯尼迪机场的摄像头
a black sedan yesterday.
昨天拍到卢纳进了一辆黑色轿车
We tracked him to a diner where he had lunch with the driver,
我们跟踪到了他和司机吃饭的餐馆
but we lost him from there.
但之后就跟丢了
We got a view of the plates, though.
不过我们看到了车牌
Registered to a guy named Miguel Boaz.
注册在一个叫米格尔·博阿兹的人的名下
Yes, one prior,
是的 有前科
also a dual citizen born in Juárez.
也是一个在华雷斯出生的 有双重国籍的人
You have anything on Boaz?
你那边有博阿兹的消息吗
Yeah, I don't see his name anywhere,
没 我没找到他的名字
but I'll make some calls. Maybe he's just the driver.
但我打算打电♥话♥问问 也许他就是个司机
Drivers don't usually have lunch with their passengers.
司机一般不会和他的乘客一起共进午餐
Yeah, pick him up now.
把他找来
I'm telling you,
我说过了
I don't know anyone named Russo.
我不认识叫鲁索的人
Are you sure? Can you take another look?
你确定吗 你再仔细看看
Because there are two kids who would really appreciate
因为现在我们需要你配合
your help finding their father.
帮助两个孩子找到他们的爸爸
No. I'm sorry.
我帮不了 抱歉
What about Arturo Luna? You heard of him?
那阿图罗·卢纳呢 你听说过这个人吗
I don't think so. No?
我想没有 真的没有吗
Okay, I've seen him, but I don't know him.
好吧 我见过他 但我不认识他
Do you usually have lunch with people you don't know?
你经常和陌生人共进午餐吗
What do you mean? You two had lunch yesterday.
你什么意思 你们两个昨天一起吃了饭
Special Agent in Charge Tom Brennan, DEA.
我是汤姆·布雷纳 缉毒局主管特工
We're shutting down this interrogation.
我们要求结束审问
What the hell are you talking about?
你们在搞什么鬼
You don't have the authority to do this.
你无权在这里发号♥施令
Actually, I do. He's my informant.
其实我完全有权这么做 他是我的线人
We put this guy Boaz on the books six months ago.
六个月前 我们把这个叫博阿兹的人列入了名单里
Why? What does he know?
为什么 他知道些什么吗
We're not sure. We're taking a flier.
我们也不确定 此举冒了很大的风险
Got a call from an NYPD detective I know.
随后 我认识的一名纽约警局的侦探打来电♥话♥
Said he arrested a guy who claims to have connections in Juárez,
说他逮捕了一位声称在华雷斯有关系的人
so drove down to the precinct, started talking to him.
所以我去警署和他谈了谈
He seemed credible so we cut him a deal.
他看着挺可靠的 所以我们和他达成了协议
What was he arrested for?
他的罪名是什么
Aggravated battery.
二级殴打罪
Some punk tried to sexually assault his daughter
有几个小混混试图性侵他的女儿
so he went after him. Damn near killed the kid.
所以他把那些人教训了一顿 还差点杀了那孩子
He was staring at real time.
他动真格了
So he was part of the cartel? That's what you're saying?
所以你是说 他也是贩毒集团的一员吗
Eh, he's on the periphery. He drives, fixes things.
他是搞后勤工作的 开开车 修修东西什么的
He's an errand boy? Something like that.
他就是个跟班吗 差不多
Well, right now your errand boy
无论如何 你的"跟班小弟"目前是
is our only connection to Luna,
我们和卢纳的唯一联♥系♥
who is our only connection to the missing truck driver,
也是我们和那个失踪的卡车司机的唯一联♥系♥
so we need his help.
所以我们需要他的帮助
I understand that, but I doubt he knows anything.
我理解 但我不认为他知道任何内情
If he's so clueless then why did you cut him a deal?
如果他真的一无所知 你为什么要和他达成协议
Look, I'll work with you guys on this,
听着 我会帮你们调查这个案子
but I need him on the street as soon as possible,
但我必须尽快放了他
otherwise people are gonna get suspicious.
否则那些人会起疑心的
Well, that's just the cost of doing business.
我只能说 这是你和他做交易的代价
Excuse me?
你说什么
We're trying to find a young married father of two kids
我们在找一位有两个孩子的已婚年轻爸爸
so maybe we think a little more about him
所以我们或许应该多想想他
and a little less about your informant.
而不是你的线人
I'm sorry for all the confusion.
让你们产生了误会我很抱歉
I, uh, never really know what I can say.
我之前不知道自己是否应该全盘托出
This whole informant thing is, uh... is a little tricky.
关于线人这件事 有些棘手
Look, I'm only doing this because of my family, okay?
听着 我做这件事完全是为了我的家庭 好吗
They need me.
他们需要我
Okay.
很好
What can you tell us about Luna?
关于卢纳你知道些什么
Um, not much.
我不是很了解他
I just drive him around sometimes.
我只是偶尔充当他的司机
Is he the shot caller?
他是老大吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't ask too many questions.
我不怎么过问这类事情
Okay, um, has he ever mentioned
他有提过任何关于
an abduction or a kidnapping?
绑♥架♥的事吗
No.
没有
What about after you guys had lunch?
那你们吃完午饭以后呢
Where'd you go? Where'd you drop him off?
你们去哪了 你又把他送到了哪里呢
It's okay.
没关系
If you don't remember then we'll just seize your car
如果你不记得 我们只能暂时扣押你的车
and check the GPS ourselves.
自己查行车记录了
I took him to a motel.
我带他去了一家汽车旅馆
Sunset Place, in Queens.
在皇后区 叫"落日之地"
Well, can you tell us anything else about him?
你还记得任何别的关于他的细节吗
No? Uh, where does he eat?
不记得了吗 他一般在哪里吃饭
Where does he hang out? Who does he sleep with?
在哪里活动 有没有伴侣
Oh, come on, man. You were with the guy for over two hours.
真的假的 老兄 你和他共处了两个多小时呢
This is all you can give us? Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy, all right?
就知道这些了吗 嘿 别这么逼他行吗
What? He's just trying to help, all right?
什么 他只是想帮忙 好吗
You call this help? Yeah, he's trying to help.
你管这个叫帮忙 对啊 他只是想提供一些帮助
I know this guy. He shoots straight, all right?
我了解他 他是个直来直去的人
If he says he didn't hear anything,
如果他说自己什么都不知道
he didn't hear anything,
那他确实对这件事一无所知
so how about you dial the tone back a little?
所以能否请你注意自己说话的态度
Extend a little professional courtesy, huh?
表现出一些职业素养呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表