It made him crazy.
那让他疯狂
Crazy enough to go after the person you protected four years ago?
疯狂到要去杀你四年前保护的那个人
If you don't tell us, he will end up dead.
如果你不告诉我们 他会死的
Do you want that?
你想要这样吗
It was Benny, all right? He's going after Benny.
是本尼 好吗 他要去找本尼
Thank you.
谢谢你
Roman's going after Benny Delgado.
罗曼要去找的是本尼·德尔加多
Who's got eyes on Benny?
谁知道本尼的行踪
Patrol went by his apartment and work... no sign of him.
巡逻去了他的公♥寓♥和工作的地方... 都没看到
Well, he probably knows
他大概知道
Roman's looking for him, so he's laying low.
罗曼在找他 所以躲起来了
Jubal. Yeah.
铸博 在
Roman's cell just pinged off a tower in Norwood.
刚在诺伍德区的一个信♥号♥♥塔里检测到罗曼的手♥机♥
Norwood, Norwood... hold on.
诺伍德 诺伍德... 等等
Benny's aunt owns a house up there...
本尼的阿姨在那里有个房♥子...
220th and Detroit.
底特律二百二十号♥
Nice.
很好
That's him.
那是他
Stop right there, Roman.
待在那儿别动 罗曼
Suspect's on foot headed north in the alley.
嫌疑犯在巷子里步行向北
Get back in the house!
回房♥子里去
Hey, go around back.
绕到后面
Do not come any closer!
不许靠近
Let her go, Roman.
放开她 罗曼
Listen, I don't wanna hurt her, okay?
我不想伤害她 好吗
I... I just want Benny!
我只想要本尼
That's not gonna happen!
不可能
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Look, we just wanna talk to you.
我们只想和你聊聊
Talk? No, no, no.
聊聊吗 不不不
Ain't nothing to talk about.
没什么可聊的
I know you blame yourself, but this isn't your fault.
我知道你责怪自己 但这不是你的错
Look, what choice did you have?
你能有什么选择呢
Ramirez threatened you.
拉米威胁了你
You just did what you thought was right for your family.
你只是做了你觉得对家人最有利的选择
You couldn't have known
你不可能知道
that Alex would've been tried as an adult,
阿列克斯会以成年人的身份受审
or that it would all turn out like this.
也不知道结果会变成这样
No, no, no.
不不不
Roman...
罗曼...
You didn't let Alex down, the system did.
辜负阿列克斯的不是你 是这个系统
You don't understand.
你不明白
I let them take my boy.
我让他们带走了我儿子
He'll never be the same...
他再也不是...
Great work today, everybody.
今天干得好 大家
Roman Bryant signed a full confession,
罗曼·布莱恩签了完整认罪书
and because of all of you, I get to tell
而且因为你们所有人 我能够
Nicole Mitchell's father that we caught his daughter's killer.
告诉尼可·米歇尔的父亲 我们抓住了杀他女儿的凶手
Well, drinks on me.
酒钱我来请
Oh, look at you, high roller.
看看你 大赌豪
Oh, you know, might have a little something
混华尔街的时候
socked away from my Wall Street days.
存了点钱
Just not that place on Canal.
只要别去运河那家
Bartender keeps asking for my number.
酒保不停地问我要号♥码
Hey, OA.
OA
I just wanted to let you know.
只是想让你知道
I took the assignment.
我接受了任务
It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.
那是我不能错过的机会
When do you start?
什么时候开始
Tomorrow.
明天
I don't suppose there's any chance
我猜我没机会劝你
I can talk you out of it?
改主意了吧
I figured you would say that.
我猜到你会这么说
I was worried I would cave, so I already told the ADIC.
我怕自己变卦 所以已经先告诉了局里
I'll be back before you know it.
我转眼就会回来
Well, you better be.
最好是
Just be safe.
注意安全
Yeah, you too.
好 你也是
Okay, go, go. They're waiting on you.
好了 去吧 他们在等你
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表