We picked up chatter on a Russian operation
我们截获了俄♥罗♥斯♥
called Codename Ferdinand.
费迪南行动的讯息
Codename Ferdinand? What is that?
那是什么
The Russians engage in cyberattacks,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人进行网络攻击
disinformation efforts, but we think Ferdinand
和虚假信息的传播 但我们认为费迪南
is far more serious.
比这要严重得多
Okay, so what other intel do you have on this operation?
你们有得到关于这次行动的其他情报吗
Almost none.
几乎没有
But we got word that a Russian diplomat,
但我们得知一位俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官
Sergei Belevich, was meeting
瑟吉·贝勒维奇 昨天在曼哈顿
with one of their top agents yesterday in Manhattan.
与他们的一名高级特工碰面了
An agent we believe is carrying out this operation.
而我们认为此行动负责人正是这名特工
What does any of this have to do with Frank Webber?
这和弗兰克·韦伯有什么关系
Webber was an agency freelancer.
韦伯是局里的特约工作者
I hired him to tail this diplomat
我雇他跟踪这个外交官
and photograph the meeting with the Russian agent.
偷♥拍♥他和俄♥罗♥斯♥特工的会面
Webber was supposed to bring me photos, but...
韦伯应该把照片带给我的 但是...
they made him... and killed him.
他们发现了他 杀了他
Probably from a laptop in Moscow.
可能是通过莫斯科的一台电脑
You're saying they hacked his car
你是说他们隔着半个地球
from halfway around the globe?
黑了他的车
Welcome to the wonder of our connected world.
欢迎来到这个奇妙的互联网世界
Russia is trying to protect this agent's anonymity.
俄♥罗♥斯♥试图隐藏这名特工的身份
At all costs. We need to identify him.
我们必须不惜任何代价找到他
We identify the agent; we disrupt the operation.
我们找出特工 打乱他们这次行动
And we find who killed Webber.
同时也能找到杀人凶手
Yeah. That too.
是的 一箭双雕
Let's... work together on this.
我们合作吧
I'll take the lead, and... We will take the lead.
我来指挥... 我们来指挥
You may observe and advise. Nothing more.
你负责观察和提建议 就这样
We're joined today by Mr. Collins, who despite
柯林斯先生从今天起加入我们
starring in that video is actually our CIA rep.
出现在监控里的实际上是这位中情局特工
So, let's make him feel at home, yeah?
宾至如归 大家好好相处
So...
所以...
we now believe our car crash victim, Frank Webber,
我们现在认为车祸受害者弗兰克·韦伯
surveilled a Russian diplomat and an unknown agent
在监视一名俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官 他的死亡可能跟
maybe connected to his death.
一个不知名的特工有关
So let's retrace Webber's movements
让我们追踪一下韦伯的行踪
and try to ID that person. I remind you,
试着找出那个特工 请注意
we still don't know who made off with Webber's bag.
我们还不知道谁拿走了韦伯的背包
We did a cell tower dump? Let's see what numbers pinged
我们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔呢 看看车祸现场附近的信♥号♥♥塔
off the towers near the crash scene.
显示了什么数字
Yeah? Uh, Kristen and I
好吗 克丽丝和我
can handle that. All right, let me know
来搞定这件事 好的 有结果了
if something pops.
告诉我
Hey, Jubal? Yeah?
铸博 怎么了
Look, now that this is a murder, I want to re-interview
既然确定了这是一场谋杀 我想再
Webber's wife. Not a good plan.
和韦伯的妻子见一面 可能没用
Why? Maybe she can shed some light on this.
为什么 她可能知道什么隐情
She can't. She has no idea Webber
她不知道 她甚至不知道韦伯
even worked for us, and for now it stays that way.
在为我们工作 现在她依然不知道
Right, um...
好吧
yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗
He's a real charmer. Guys like that were
真是会忽悠 伊♥拉♥克♥到处
all over Iraq.
都是这样的人
You never quite know where they stand.
你永远看不透他们的想法
So, uh...
所以...
I'm not loving your take on "Observe and advise."
我不喜欢你的态度
This is classified intelligence.
这是机密
In fact, we need to limit who gets read into the details
事实上 我们需要限制
of this... Collins.
了解这件事细节的人数 柯林斯
If that is even your name,
如果这是你真名的话
everybody here has top secret clearance.
这里的每一个人都可以知晓最高机密
You may not trust them, but I do.
你可能不相信他们 但我相信
This is my house.
这是我的地盘
'Scuse me.
失陪一下
Hello? Hey, it's Jeremy.
喂 嗨 我是杰瑞米
Jeremy Parks. The idiot who rear-ended you.
杰瑞米·帕克斯 停在你后面的那个笨蛋
Right, uh... hey, listen, I...
好的 听着 我...
I haven't submitted the accident paperwork yet.
我还没提交事故报告
That's actually not why I'm calling.
其实我打来不是为了说这个
Look, you handled this with such humor and grace,
这件事你处理得风趣又优雅
I just wanted to show my gratitude
我只是想表达一下感激之情
and maybe redeem myself by buying you lunch?
也许能请你吃午餐作为补偿
Lunch? I'm a humble
午餐 我本来是一名
college professor who literally ran into a smart,
谦逊的大学教授 碰巧遇见了一个
funny, attractive, FBI agent.
聪明 有趣 充满魅力的FBI探员
I just wanna be open to the possibilities.
我只是想试试各种可能性
Uh... me too. So, okay.
我也是 好啊
Let's do it. Really?
我们一起去吧 真的吗
Oh, that's fantastic. Yeah, okay.
太棒了 就说到这儿
I gotta go.
我先挂了
We got a hit on Webber's credit card...
我们查到了韦伯的信♥用♥卡♥
got a cab right around the time
他被监视的时候
he was on that surveillance run.
叫了一辆出租车
Yes, I remember this man.
我记得这个人
We followed a car.
我们当时在跟踪一辆车
Said a friend of his was inside.
他说有一个朋友在车里
What can you tell us about the car?
你能告诉我们那辆车是什么样吗
A limo, diplomatic plates. Where'd you follow it to?
一辆挂着外交车牌的豪华轿车 你们跟到哪了
Fifth Avenue. Then your man got out.
第五大道 然后你们要找的人就下车了
Okay. Did you see where he went?
你看到他往哪边去了吗
He walked away. Went to Central Park.
他走远了 去了中♥央♥公园
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的配合
Diplomatic plates?
外交车牌
Webber was following that Russian diplomat.
韦伯 在跟踪那个俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官
Into Central Park.
进了中♥央♥公园
Maybe he was meeting with that agent.
那个外交官可能在那和特工见面了
It's a good venue... hide in plain sight, no video cameras.
真是个好地方 视野开阔还没有摄像头
Plenty of other cameras.
但是会有很多其他的相机
Jubal, I got something. You again?
铸博 我找到点线索 又是你
My Russian diplomat? What about him?
俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官 他怎么了
We think he met the agent at Central Park, right?
我们认为他在中♥央♥公园里约了特工见面 对吧
Yeah. Not a lot of video cameras,
没错 公园里并没有很多摄像头
but the park gets 100,000 visitors a day,
但是公园里每天有十万名左右游客
so Maggie had me comb through social media for photos taken
所以玛纪让我在社交媒体上筛选出
at the park yesterday.
昨天在公园拍摄的照片
I ran them through
我使用面部识别
facial recognition searching for our Russian.
去搜索我们要找的俄♥国♥特工
Wow, look at that.
快看这个
That is not him at all.
这完全就不是他
Look in the background.
看看背后
Our agent is a woman.
这个特工是名女性
Email me that photo, ASAP. Oh... hold up.
尽快把那张照片发给我 等等
You recognize her? I don't.
你认出她了 没有
But my people might. You'll let me know, right?
但是我的人可能会 你会告诉我她的身份对吧
Yeah.
当然
This whole thing feels like a spy novel.
整件事就像一本间谍小说
You ever worked a case like this, before?
你以前从来没办过这样的案子吧
I don't think these come around too often.
我觉得这种情况并不常见
There's the Blakes' 911 call.
能看到布雷克的报♥警♥电♥话♥
No red flags so far.
没地址标识
Here's one: a burner phone.
这有一个刻录机电♥话♥
Signal puts it within 300 meters of the crash.
信♥号♥♥显示它出现在距车祸现场三百米的地方
All right, you wanna check the towers nearby,
你得查查附近的基站
see if you can figure out
看看能不能找出
which way that phone traveled after the crash?
车祸之后它的移♥动♥方向
Yeah, hold on.
稍等
Hey, Jubal, I ran the image. No hits on facial rec.
铸博 我比对了照片 面部识别无法匹配
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表