So I gave her money
所以我给了她钱
so that she can buy a bus ticket to Florida.
去买♥♥到佛罗里达的车票
She wanted to go down there and visit a cousin and stay
她想去那儿拜访一个表亲
until things cooled down between her and Mike.
待到她和迈克的事情平息
You didn't tell Mike any this?
这些你都没告诉迈克吗
No, I just gave her the money for the bus ticket
没有 我只给了她买♥♥车票的钱
and thought everything would be okay.
以为这样就会没事了
Uh, we have video from the Queens Village Bus Station.
我们找到了皇后村车站的录像
It shows Stephanie buying a ticket to Fort Lauderdale
显示斯蒂芬妮三个星期前买♥♥了一张
three weeks ago.
去劳德代尔堡的票
So Stephanie, Helton's real daughter, ran away to Florida?
所以斯蒂芬妮 赫尔顿真正的女儿 离家出走去了佛罗里达
Not so sure about that. What do you mean?
我不这么认为 你什么意思
We talked to the cousin in Fort Lauderdale.
我们跟在劳德代尔堡的表亲联♥系♥了
She confirmed that Stephanie and Helton were having issues
她确认了斯蒂芬妮和赫尔顿在闹矛盾
and she wanted to get away for a few weeks,
她想逃离一段时间
but she never showed up.
但是她从没出现
And the cousin didn't tell anyone?
然后这个表亲没告诉任何人吗
Didn't call the police?
她没报♥警♥吗
Yeah, well, she claimed that she got a text message
对 她说她在斯蒂芬妮应该到的那天
the same day that Stephanie was supposed to arrive,
收到一条短♥信♥
saying that things back home
说她和赫尔顿
were better between her and Helton,
之间的情况缓和了
so she was going to stay put in New York.
所以她会待在纽约
But she didn't. She never made it back home.
但她没有 她再没有回家
So what the hell happened to her?
她到底遭遇了什么
Did she meet some stranger and sail off into the sunset?
难道她遇到什么陌生人 然后幸福地生活在一起了
I pulled all 911 calls from within a few miles
我调出了那个车站附近
of the bus station on the same night
斯蒂芬妮离开当晚的
Stephanie was leaving.
所有报♥警♥电♥话♥
7:45 p.M., an anonymous call
晚上七点四十五 一位去波士顿的乘客
came in from a passenger on a bus to Boston.
打了一个匿名电♥话♥
He said he saw a man fighting with a white woman
他说他在车站外看到一个男人
outside the station.
在跟一个白人女性打斗
I did a little bit more digging,
我深入调查了一下
and I found the dash cam footage
找到了打来报♥警♥电♥话♥那辆车的
from the bus the 911 call came from.
行车记录仪录像
I ran it through forensic software to clean it up.
我运行了检验软件来清晰化处理
It's definitely Stephanie Rice.
这肯定是斯蒂芬妮·莱斯
Well she's definitely not sailing off into the sunset.
她肯定是没有幸福地生活着了
Okay, so maybe this guy, the abductor,
所以可能是这个绑♥架♥犯
sent a text to the cousin to buy some time
给那个表亲发了短♥信♥来争取时间
so no one would start looking for.
使得没人会开始搜寻
Yeah, get that footage over to Jubal ASAP.
对 赶快把录像发给铸博
Helton's deadline is quickly approaching.
赫尔顿的最后期限马上就快到了
Maybe this'll buy us some time.
可能这会给我们争取点时间
So he really has a daughter.
所以他确实有个女儿
That's good news, right? It means he's not crazy.
这是好消息 对吧 这说明他不是疯了
No, but he's holding a teenage girl hostage,
确实 但是他劫持了一个少女当人♥质♥
so I'm not ready to ring that bell yet.
所以我还没觉得这算好消息
But, yeah, at least we know he's not totally delusional.
确实 至少我们知道他不完全是在妄想
Put me through.
给我连上
Mike, I have news.
迈克 我有新消息
We found video from the Queens Village Bus Station.
我们找到了皇后村车站的监控
Shows a man pulling Stephanie into a car.
显示有个男人把斯蒂芬妮拽上了一辆车
So you were right, and I am sorry
所以你是对的 我很抱歉
the responding officers doubted you.
接管的警官质疑了你
But like I said earlier, that's all different now.
但就像我之前说的 现在一切都不同了
We've taken over, and we are going to find your daughter.
我们接管了 我们会找到你女儿的
But we need more time.
但我们还需要点时间
She's been missing for three weeks now.
她现在已经失踪三周了
That makes things more challenging.
这让搜寻变得更有难度
Hell of a speech, Valentine.
说得很精彩 瓦伦汀
But how do I know you're telling the truth?
但我怎么知道你在说实话呢
Send him a screenshot.
把截图发给他
Look at your video screen, Mike.
看看你的显示屏 迈克
That's her.
这就是她
That's my Stephanie.
这是我的斯蒂芬妮
Who's... who's that guy? Who took her?
是谁... 这是谁 谁把她带走了
We don't know.
我们不知道
We're looking into it as we speak.
在我们交谈的同时 我们正在寻找
Okay, do that.
好的 继续找
And, uh, since you're actually trying,
既然你们在尝试了
I'll give you... I'll give you three more hours.
我再... 我再多给你们三个小时
Look, I really don't want to put a clock on this.
听着 我真的不希望你给这件事设限
It might take more time.
这可能需要更多时间
No, no, no. Three more hours.
不 不 不 就三个小时
Mike.
迈克
You got to work with us here. No.
你得跟我们合作 不
No, I don't got to do nothing, okay?
不 我不需要做任何事 好吧
I've been begging the police to get involved
我这三周一直都在
for three weeks now!
乞求警♥察♥来介入
And they just laughed at me!
然而他们只是嘲笑我
They laughed! They said I was crazy, that...
他们嘲笑我 他们说我疯了
that my daughter didn't even exist,
我女儿根本不存在
and if she did, she ran away and that I abused her.
即使她存在 也是因为我家暴她而逃跑了
And you thought so, too. I can hear it in your voice.
你也这么想 我能从你的语气听出来
So I'm not going to waste any more damn time, okay?
所以我不会再浪费更多时间了 好吗
Three hours!
三个小时
Put up a clock.
调出时钟
So this man took my daughter
所以这个人抓走我的女儿
because someone took his daughter?
是因为别人抓走了他的女儿
That's correct.
没错
Okay. Then I'll pay him, whatever he wants.
好的 那我给他钱 不管他想要什么
Giving him any sort of financial incentive
给他任何形式的金钱补偿
at this point is a bad idea.
在这个时候都不是好主意
He's angry... angry at the establishment,
他很生气... 不满于这个权力体制
at the police.
不满警方
He thinks we only care about the wealthy.
他认为我们只在乎富人
So giving him money seems like the wrong approach.
所以给他钱可能不是正确的方式
All right, can you at least let me speak to him?
好吧 你能至少让我跟他谈谈吗
Father to father.
父亲对父亲
Maybe I can find some common ground with this guy.
也许我能找到什么跟他的共同点
It's just too dangerous. Oh, okay.
这太危险了 好吧
So what's your plan, huh? Waiting around?
那你们的计划是什么 原地等待
Hoping this maniac just finds religion
期盼这个疯子找到心中信仰
and lets my daughter walk free?
然后放我女儿安全离开吗
No, sir.
不是 先生
We're working on something a little more proactive than that.
我们正在采取的方法比这更主动一点
We've built 12 of these so far
目前为止 我们建造了十二间这样的密室
at a cost of $2 million per room.
每间耗资两百万元
So this room is an exact replica
所以这间是你给柯肯家
of the one you built for the Kirkendalls?
建造的那间 完全一样的吗
It is... with the exception of the furnishings, of course.
是的... 当然家具是不同的
And what are the weaknesses? Breach points?
它有什么缺点吗 有突破口吗
Well, there aren't any. That's the whole idea.
都没有 这就是设计的核心
The walls are cement, reinforced with metal rods
墙壁都是水泥的 每三十厘米都有
every 12 inches.
金属杆加固
So the only way to get in once it's locked
所以 一旦锁上后
is to physically break in.
想进来只能物理突破了
Yes.
是的
What about the ceiling?
天花板呢
Is that reinforced with steel rods, too?
也有钢筋加强吗
It's an option we offer,
我们有提供这选配
but most people think it's overkill,
但是大多数的客人都觉得不需要
including the Kirkendalls.
柯肯家也是
So, in your opinion, that's the best access point,
所以 在你看来 最适合突破的点
the ceiling?
是天花板
We could run a breach charge, rappel into the room.
我们能安装爆破包 垂吊下来
All right.
好吧
You mind if we ran a few practice drills?
介意我们练练手吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表