Where are we on the call?
那通电♥话♥有进展吗
Uh, came in at 10:09, lasted six seconds.
10:09打进来 持续了六秒
Made from an unregistered cell phone.
用的是未经登记的手♥机♥
I don't suppose he left his GPS on.
他应该没开GPS吧
Nope, but I'll try triangulating his position
是的 但我在试图用信♥号♥♥塔
off the cell towers.
对其进行三角定位
Good. Karen, where are we on the voice?
很好 卡伦 声音方面有什么进展
Generated by a common text-to-voice software.
来自于一款常用的文字语♥音♥转换软件
It sounds like the caller held the phone up to a speaker.
听上去他应该是将手♥机♥对着扬声器
Maybe a laptop or a tablet speaker
可能是笔记本电脑或是平板的扬声器
and then played back the message.
然后播放他想说的话
All right, we have a location.
定位有结果了
The call came from Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林
Southwest edge of Maria Hernandez Park.
埃尔南德斯公园西南角
Give or take, 200 meters.
误差两百米左右
Pull up CCTV on the park.
把公园的监控调出来
There's no coverage in that area.
那片区域没有监控覆盖
Something's not right.
不太对劲
The ambient background's too low to be urban.
背景噪音太小了 不像是城区
Find out why.
查清楚原因
I'll send Kristen and Scola to the park.
我会派克丽丝和斯科拉去公园那
All right, boss, we're on the scene.
好的 老大 我们在现场
What are we looking for? A witness.
我们要找的是什么 目击者
A witness who saw someone make a call 20 minutes ago.
看到二十分钟前在那里打过电♥话♥的目击者
The caller may have been carrying a laptop or a tablet.
打电♥话♥的人可能带着笔记本或平板
Sir, we got a list of names from the Harpers.
长官 我们拿到了哈珀夫妇列的名单了
All of the people who have been in the house.
名单上是所有去过他们家的人
Okay, have a team check alibis.
好的 派一个小队检查他们的不在场证明
Find out where each of them was at 4:52 a.m.
查清楚他们4:52时所在位置
I got it. Yeah?
弄清楚了 说
Low background plus an engine idling.
低噪音夹杂着引擎空转
He's inside a car.
他在一辆车里
Scola, you hear that?
斯科拉 听到了吗
He was in a car when he made the call.
他打电♥话♥时在一辆车内
Check nearby buildings for security cams aimed at the park.
查一下周围大楼对着公园的监控
The car we're after was idling
要找的车没有熄火
and then probably drove away just after 10:09.
可能在10:09后就开走了
Got it.
收到
Looks like that one may have cameras.
那里应该有监控
All right, let's start there and work our way up the block.
那就从那开始沿街区往上找
If we don't find this kid in the next few hours...
要是接下来几个小时内还找不到伊莱...
Yeah, I know the stats. Let's go then.
我明白状况 走吧
The call came from Hernandez Park?
电♥话♥来自埃尔南德斯公园
Yeah, does that mean anything to you?
是的 能联想到什么吗
No.
不能
I went on my channel just now.
我刚刚登陆了我的频道
I guess the news is out about Eli.
看来伊莱被绑♥架♥的消息已经传开了
99% of the comments are so supportive, so caring.
99%的评论都很支持我们 很安慰人心
But then that 1%?
但是那剩下的1%呢
They say the most hateful things,
他们说的是最恶毒的话
like they wish he was dead.
他们希望伊莱去死
Okay, you really got to try not to let that get to you.
你真的尽量别被这些言论所影响
What if the person who called is one of them?
要是来电♥话♥的人就在他们之中呢
What if he doesn't know anything about Eli?
要是他根本就不了解伊莱呢
What if it's just a troll?
万一这只是他的挑衅呢
You've already thought of that?
你们已经想到这个可能性了
There's always a possibility
那通电♥话♥是恶作剧的可能
that a call like this can be a hoax.
总是存在的
So... so we might be wasting precious time on someone
所以... 所以我们可能在浪费宝贵的时间
who has no idea where Eli is?
找一个根本不知道伊莱在哪的人身上吗
No, no, the best way for us to find Eli
不 不 我们搜寻伊莱的最佳方式
is to chase the lead,
就是跟着线索
and every other lead that comes in.
包括所有相关的线索
You should've told us that that call might not be real.
你该早点告诉我们那通电♥话♥未必是真的
It might just be all a waste of time.
这一切可能都是在浪费时间
I heard.
我听到了
You've got to let them do their job.
耐心点让他们做好工作
We don't have a choice in the matter...
目前的情况我们别无选择...
So I really thought Crebins did it,
我本来真的以为是柯雷斌干的
but now I don't know what to think.
但是现在我有些不确定了
I had the alarm company send us the records
安保公♥司♥把过去二十四小时的报♥警♥记录
for the past 24 hours.
发给我了
The front door opened at 5:30.
前门5:30开过
Wait, Drew lied about when he got home.
等等 德鲁关于他回家的时间撒了谎
Yeah, so I am going to take him downtown and question him.
是的 所以我准备带他回去询问一下
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Colby.
很高兴你能来 科尔比先生
I didn't seem to have a choice.
我好像没得选
As you are aware,
你应该知道了
we desperate need VidXChange's traffic data.
我们急需VidXChange的流量数据
We believe it will help...
我们相信那能帮我们...
Let me stop you right there.
抱歉打断一下
You don't just want traffic data.
你想要的不仅仅是流量数据
You want names of people who visited "Home With Stacy."
你还想要看过"家有斯特西"频道的人的名单
Well, we can't just hand over those records to the government.
我们不能就此将这些数据交给政♥府♥
Why not?
为什么
It raises privacy concerns.
事关隐私问题
I'm sorry, is this not the same personal information
抱歉 这份个人信息
that you share with data miners and advertisers?
和你分享给数据矿工和广♥告♥商的不一样吗
They are vetted marketing partners.
他们可是经过审查的营销伙伴
The bottom line is we can't comply with a subpoena
我们的底线是不能因为
so broad in scope.
一纸传票就大范围提供用户信息
I think we're done here.
就这样吧
Sit down, Mr. Colby.
坐下 科尔比先生
Your platform has had a two-year run
你的平台两年来
of arrogant conduct and bad publicity.
行为夸大 负面宣传
No, no, I reject that characterization.
不 不 我否认这种鉴定
Well, now you are truly about to top yourselves
现在你是在铤而走险
'cause what you're saying is you refuse the FBI
因为你的意思是你拒绝帮助
find a missing child,
联调局寻找一个失踪的孩子
yet you have no qualms about working with Russian bots
但对和通敌者以及
and White Supremacists.
白人至上主义者的合作毫无悔意
That is not what I'm saying
我可不是这个意思
That's how it will play in the media.
媒体会是这个意思的
I'll make sure of it.
我保证
I'll send the data over by the end of the day.
今晚我把数据传过来
Within the hour.
一小时以内
Agent Zidan, what's this all about?
探员泽丹 这是怎么回事
Do you mind if we go back over your timeline?
介意回顾一下你的时间表吗
My timeline? What for?
我的时间表 为什么
We just really want to nail down what time you got home.
想确定一下你到家的时间
Around midnight. I told you that.
凌晨左右 我说过
The alarm logs show that the door was never opened then.
报♥警♥记录显示房♥门那时没开过
Well, that's not right. There must be a bad sensor.
这不对 报♥警♥器肯定坏了
There isn't.
它没坏
Maybe I'm a bit off time-wise, one way or the other,
或许我对时间没概念 但不管怎样
but look, man, why are we even having this conversation?
听着 先生 我们为什么要谈这个
Whoever did this is... is... is probably
这件事有可能是...
one of Stacy's crazy fans.
斯特西的一位狂热粉干的
Stacy shut the door at 8:27 p.m.
斯特西晚上八点二十七关门
The door wasn't open again until 5:30 a.m.,
早上五点半之前 门就没再开过
which is when you claim you got the newspaper.
也就是你所说的取报纸的时间
Lying to a federal agent is a felony, Mr. Harper,
哈珀先生 对联邦探员撒谎可是重罪
so I will ask again.
所以我再问一次
What time did you get home?
你几点到的家
Okay. It was 5:30 this morning.
好吧 早上五点三十分
And where were you before that?
之前你去了哪里
At my office. I worked late, as I said.
我说过 在办公室 工作到很晚
Around 11:15, I took a quick nap on the couch.
大约十一点十五分 我在沙发上小憩了一会
Before I knew it, it was almost 5:00 a.m., okay?
等我醒来 差不多都早上五点 行吧
Why didn't you just tell us that before?
为什么之前不说呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表