white, blonde hair, blue eyes and...
白皮肤 金发 蓝眼睛
No offense.
没想冒犯
They are real Americans, but you know who else
他们是美国人 但你还知道还有谁
are real Americans?
也是真的美国人吗
People like my aunt Yara who came over here from Egypt
像我从埃及来的阿姨雅拉
worked as a dishwasher, a maid, a manicurist,
做着洗碗工 又做仆人 又做美甲师
all to put my cousin through med school.
就为了送我表弟去医学院
That's America.
这就是美国
We're coming up to the drop point.
我们快到了
All right, you head for the alley. I'll shadow you.
好 你先去巷道看看 我会跟着你
I think it's better that I do this alone.
最好我自己来
Then keep your mic hot.
保持麦克风通畅
Things go sideways, I got your six.
情况有变的话 我支援你
How far away are backup units?
支援部队还有多久到
Seven minutes.
七分钟
Tell 'em to make it two.
让他们两分钟到
Hello?
喂
What is this? You're not FBI.
你是谁 你不是FBI
Muslims' running the bureau. That's what it's come to.
穆♥斯♥林♥占领联调局 现实已经这么堕落了吗
Look, man, I have your money. Where are the kids?
听着 我带着你要的钱 孩子们在哪
Show me.
给我看看
Leave the bag, get back in your vehicle, and drive away.
放下包 回到你的车上 离开
I need to know where the kids are.
我需要知道孩子们在哪
I'll send their location. That's not gonna work for us.
我会给他们发地址 这招对我们没用
I will hurt this little girl, or you can leave the money
要么我伤害这个小女孩 要么你留下钱
and go... your call. Okay, okay.
走人 好 行
No one needs to hurt anybody. I'm gonna leave it, all right?
不要伤害任何人 我会放下包走人 好吗
Is that a helicopter?
那是直升机吗
I don't know. Maybe it's news or traffic.
我不知道 可能是媒体或者交通运输
Show me.
让我看
Look, man, forget about the helicopter.
听着 别管直升机了
I have your money. Let's make this...
我有你要的钱 我们就
I will slit her throat. Now show it to me!
我会割烂她的喉咙 现在就给我看
You lied. That's a police chopper.
你撒谎 那是警用直升机
I don't know. We didn't call for it. Do you understand?
我不知道 我们没有呼叫的 你明白吗
The deal's off.
交易终止
What happened out there?
发生什么了
The plan was for the state police helicopter
计划是州属警用直升机
to maintain surveillance from 1,500 feet.
从1500英尺高度保持监视
The pilot had to descend because of crowded airspace.
由于空域拥挤飞行员不得不下降
Well, Cain got spooked. It killed the deal
凯恩被吓到了 交易终止了
along with our best hope of finding those kids.
找到那些孩子的最大希望也没了
I'm not sure he ever intended on making the deal in the first place.
我不确定他是不是故意在第一个地方交易
He's not stupid.
他不笨
There's no way he could have made it out of there with that money.
没理由在那里拿走那些钱
Helicopter was just an excuse. It was all theater.
直升机只是个借口 全是在演戏
To what end?
什么目的
I don't know.
不知道
Look at all the resources we spent on the drop.
看看我们在那耗费多少资源
Maybe it was a diversion.
可能为了转移视线
Ma'am, Jess and Jubal are asking for you.
女士 杰斯和铸博要见你
So we know Cain's been in hiding for 18 months,
我们知道凯恩躲藏了十八个月
but to pull off something like this,
但是要做成这样的事
he'll need a base of operations.
他需要一个操作基地
Okay.
没错
We were combing through
我们梳理了
Cain's merry band of white supremacists.
凯恩的白人至上快乐团
One of them has family who owns an amusement park in Westchester County.
他们中有家人在韦斯特切斯特郡拥有一间游乐场
It's closed for the season.
季节原因关闭了
I pulled this image off a NOAA satellite.
我从NOAA卫星获取了这张图片
It was taken three hours ago.
三个小时前拍摄的
The park is secluded, fenced off...
这个公园很僻静 围栏挡着
plenty of room to stash kids.
很多地方可以藏匿孩子
It's also only ten miles away from where the bus was jacked.
这离被劫持巴士的地方也只有十英里远
But there is no school bus, no other vehicles,
但这里没有校车 没有其他车辆
no sign of activity.
没有活动标识
Anything that says Cain and the kids could be there?
有什么能说明凯恩和孩子们在这里
No, it's just speculation at this point.
没有 目前只是推测
I get it, but if I'm gonna commit assets,
我明白 但如果要控制这个公园
I need real facts.
我需要真正的事实
I got it.
我知道了
The name of the park is Play Town.
公园的名字叫快乐小镇
Owen signed the letters PT... Play Town.
欧文的手语 PT 快乐小镇
Go.
出发
All right, let's keep a good thought, folks.
好 往好了想各位
It's empty.
空的
Advance.
前进
"Now what some people would call a provincial attitude,
"现在一些人说的地域偏见
what we're talking about here is really a birthright.
要我们说 实则是与生俱来的权利
See, people that have lived here for century upon century,
在这里居住了一个又一个世纪的人们
who are responsible for building this great nation as it is today,
是他们建立起了如今这个帝国
the question is, how do you assail people
问题在于 你怎么攻击
that believe that they are the God-given heirs
那些自认为是上帝的后人
to this wonderful country, that have earned the right..."
来到这个美丽的国家 获得了权利的人..."
Can I interject... FBI!
联调局
FBI! Get down on the ground!
联调局 趴在地上
Get on the ground now!
马上趴在地上
Tyler Cain, show us your hands!
泰勒·凯恩举起手来
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Go.
走
Stay where you are!
别动
Officer down! Officer down!
有警员受伤 有警员受伤
What did you do with the kids?
你对孩子做了什么
It's too late. You can't stop it.
太迟了 你阻止不了了
What do you mean it's too late?
你什么意思
Where are the kids?
孩子们在哪
You'll see. I need a medic in here now.
等着吧 这里呼叫医护人员
Let's find the kids.
我们去找孩子
That's their stuff but no kids.
这是他们的东西但是没看到孩子
Bolt cutters. Got it.
断线钳 收到
Hey, hi. We're with the FBI.
嘿 我们是FBI
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Hey, guys, we're gonna get you out of here.
嘿 各位 我们会带你们离开这里
Can you come with us? Come on, kids, up you get.
跟我们一起走好吗 来 孩子们 起来
Let's go.
我们走
Let's get going.
走了
Come on, okay. Here we go.
来 好了 我们走
Well done, everyone. Yeah, nice work.
干得漂亮各位 是的 做得很好
Hey, it's me.
嘿 是我
So, yeah, good news on the case,
没错 对案件来说是好消息
but, you know, bad news for the kids.
但是 你知道的 对孩子是坏消息
They have school tomorrow.
他们明天得上学了
Any word on Tyler Cain?
泰勒·凯恩有说什么吗
He's in surgery, but they think he's gonna make it.
他在手术 但医生觉得他能挺过去
All the ways this could've ended,
这案子的可能性很多
I'm just glad the kids are okay.
很庆幸孩子们没事
Yeah, we got lucky, but Tyler's wife Emma's
是啊 我们走运了 但是泰勒的老婆艾玛
still in the wind with another member of their crew,
跟其他的成员还不知道在哪
so we didn't get 'em all. We never get 'em all.
所以我们还没有全部抓获 永远不可能全部抓获
Hey, we got a problem.
嘿 有个问题
One of the kids is still missing... Owen Jamison.
有一个孩子还没找到 欧文·杰米森
Missing? What do you mean missing?
没找到 什么意思
According to the other kids, Emma Cain and another man
根据其他孩子说的 艾玛·凯恩和另一个男人
took Owen away an hour ago.
一个小时前带走了欧文
We rescued 25 out of the 26 kids.
二十六个孩子 我们救出了二十五个
Owen wasn't one of them.
欧文不在其中
He's here, isn't he?
他在这 对吗
Yes, yes he is.
是 是的 他在这
Safe and sound.
安然无恙
So if there's nothing else...
那么 没什么的话
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表