I'm losing money standing here, bro.
我现在站着都在损失钱 兄弟
All right, look, bro, you're a junior trader
听好了老兄 你不过是在一家小破行里
at a rinky-dink bucket shop.
工作的初级交易员
$20 million is the biggest trade
两千万美元是你见过
you've ever seen.
最大的交易了
Which you turned around and sold
同时你又以近两倍的价格
at near double the price.
将它随手转出
And your 3% commission, well, that's the biggest commission
至于你那百分之三的佣金 那也是你目前为止
you've ever pocketed, so let's try this again.
得到最大的一笔收入 好了 现在让我们再试一次
Who told you to make that trade?
谁指示你做的交易
Who's the person behind LIG? Lovecraft Investment Group.
LIG投资集团背后的那个人是谁
I'm done here, guys.
我无可奉告
You really wanna do this?
你确定要这么做吗
You wanna play hardball with the FBI?
想跟FBI来硬的吗
Why don't you ask around, see how well that works
你最好问问这样做过的华尔街员工
for other guys on Wall Street.
后来都怎样了
Okay, okay. Slow down.
好了 你先冷静一下
Who told you to make the PELLZ trade, man?
是谁指使你参与佩尔兹交易的
I don't know, I swear.
我发誓我真的不知道
It was all done through bank wires and phone calls.
一切都是通过银行电汇和电♥话♥完成的
Well, who'd you talk to?
那你和谁通电♥话♥了
A voice on the phone.
一个电♥话♥里的声音
Man or woman?
男人还是女人
A woman, she told me to transfer the money
是个女人 她让我把钱转到
to a bank in Houston, so I did.
一家休斯顿的银行 我照做了
I want every file, every call log,
我要那笔交易所有的相关文件
every detail on those trades.
电♥话♥记录 和所有的细节
Now.
现在
It's greed.
是贪婪
You hated being around people talking about
你讨厌周围的人无休止地谈论
money and trades, commissions.
金钱 交易 佣金
No, I didn't mind that at all.
不 我其实完全不在意
I like money.
我喜欢钱
Mm-kay.
好吧
Okay, so Certitrade executed a 20-million-dollar trade
信投贸易代表一家名为LIG的皮包公♥司♥执行了一笔
in PELLZ stock on behalf of a shell corp called LIG.
佩尔兹公♥司♥的股票交易 价值两千万美元
A day later,
一天后
through the miracle of modern capitalism
通过某种现代资本主义的奇迹
Certitrade sold their position for 34 million,
信投贸易以三千四百美元售出该股票
transferring the funds to a Houston bank.
并将钱转到了一家休斯顿的银行
So let's dig in
让我们查出
and find the person behind that shell corp, shall we?
那个皮包公♥司♥的背后到底是什么人在搞鬼 好吗
Unfortunately the person behind the shell corp
不幸的是 在那家皮包公♥司♥背后
is another shell corp.
好像是另一家皮包公♥司♥
Mm, what about the 34 million?
那三千四百万呢
Let's follow that.
从那里入手
I'm trying to, but it only stayed in Houston
我在查 但它好像只在休斯顿
for less than one second,
停留了不到一秒
then ping-ponged through a bunch of off-shore banks.
然后又在几家离岸银行四处游走
And let me guess, ended up in the Cayman Islands.
让我猜猜 最后留在了开曼群岛
Close. Nevis.
很接近了 是尼维斯
Nevis?
尼维斯
According to my friend in White Collar, it's the new black.
我的白领同事说 这是个新潮玩意
Latest hotspot for private banking.
那最近很流行私人银行
So a warrant will do nothing for us,
看来搜查证没什么用了
which means we're dealing with pros.
也就是说我们在和高手过招
Ian, where are we on the virus?
伊恩 病毒查的怎么样了
Where did all that information go?
那些信息都去哪里了
I couldn't trace the recipient.
我查不到接收人
The docs were sent via Tor
文件是通过Tor发送的
and they disappeared into the void.
然后它们就消失了
Void is a dirty word.
"消失"这个词很不负责
Tell me there's more to that story.
还查到什么了吗
There is.
确实有
Virus was installed two weeks ago today
病毒是在两周前的今天被安装的
at exactly 10:21 p.M.
正好在晚上十点二十一
Good.
很好
So if we find out where Brad was...
所以如果我们能找到布拉德当时的位置...
We may find the virus donor.
我们也许就能找到病毒的来源
You're back.
这才像你
Yeah, Brad made a credit card charge that night.
没错 布拉德当晚有一笔信♥用♥卡♥支出
10 p.M. For $342
晚上十点 三百四十二美元
at a trendy restaurant called Treasure.
在一家名叫珍宝的网红餐厅
Yes, Mr. Hughes reserved a table for 10:15.
是的 修斯先生有一个晚上十点十五的预约
Table 23. That one.
二十三号♥桌 那一个
Was he with anyone else?
他有和谁在一起吗
I'm sorry, I didn't work that night.
抱歉 我那晚轮休
Do you have security footage going back two weeks,
你们或许有两周前的
by any chance?
监控录像吗
I can't share that with you.
我不能给你们看
Our clients value their privacy.
我们的客户很注重隐私
Brad Hughes doesn't.
布拉德·修斯就不会了
He's dead.
他已经死了
If we see the video, we might be able to figure out
我们看了录像 也许就能查出
who killed him.
是谁杀了他
Okay. Let me talk to my manager.
好吧 我跟经理谈谈
Maybe he logged onto a website,
没准他上了什么网站
downloaded a virus accidentally?
不小心下了个病毒呢
Do you have WiFi here? Yes.
你们这有无线吗 有
Someone coulda hacked him through the network.
可能有人通过网络黑了他的电脑
No, wait, he's got a visitor.
不 等等 有人来找他了
It's his girlfriend, Elena.
是他的女朋友 埃林娜
See if you can punch in.
你能放大吗
Wait.
等等
So she's the infector?
所以是她植入的病毒吗
And I'm guessing our inside trader, too.
我觉得她也是我们要找的内鬼
So much for the grieving girlfriend routine.
看来她的悲伤都是装出来的
Elena Bondar, arrived here a year ago from Albania
埃林娜·邦达一年前持H-1B3签证从阿尔巴尼亚
on an H-1B3 visa.
来到这里
Her sponsor was World Capital Talent.
她的赞助者是世界首都经纪公♥司♥
It's a modeling agency in SoHo.
苏豪区的一家模特公♥司♥
Now, you might remember that Brad Hughes,
你们应该记得 受害人布拉德·修斯
our victim, was romantically involved with Elena.
曾经和埃林娜有过恋爱关系
Color me jaded, but I'm getting the feeling
说我没情趣也好 但我感觉
she was more in love with the non-public information
比起他的外表和才华 她似乎更喜欢的
on his laptop than his wit and good looks.
是他电脑上的机密信息
Now Brad is dead. Elena's our person of interest.
现在布拉德死了 埃林娜有重大嫌疑
Whoever helps track her down gets
谁能找到她的下落
the most valuable agent award.
我就给他最杰出探员奖
We just checked her apartment.
我们刚检查了她的公♥寓♥
Yeah? She's not there.
然后呢 她不在
But a neighbor saw her with a suitcase,
但有个邻居看见她拖着个行李箱
waiting for a car.
在等车
Yeah, well... Ian, what do you got, her phone?
好的 伊恩 你有什么收获 她手♥机♥有动静吗
No, that's been shut off for hours,
没有 她手♥机♥关机几个小时了
but last night around 9:00,
但昨晚九点左右
she took an Uber to 125 Cherry Street in Tribeca.
她叫了辆优步去了特里贝卡区的樱桃街125号♥
Who lives there?
谁住在那
Guy named Matt Armand, investment banker.
一个叫马特·阿蒙德的投资银行家
Look, Matt, we know Elena visited you
听着 马特 我们知道埃林娜昨晚去了
at your place in Tribeca last night,
你在特里贝卡区的家
so why don't you just go ahead and tell us
那么请你直接告诉我们
what you two talked about?
你们俩都谈了什么吧
What's your interest in Elena?
你们对埃林娜有什么兴趣呢
You know, this process tends to go a lot better
如果由我们来向你提问
when we're the ones asking the questions.
这个过程会顺利得多
Well, I tend to work better when I have the answers.
你能回答我的问题的话 我也会更配合你
Good data, good results.
有好数据才有好结果嘛
Let me guess, some blowhard with a fancy MBA
我猜猜 这句话是不是一个拿着工商管理硕士学位
and a black Amex card told you that
和证券交易所黑卡的装逼犯
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表