Well, sir, this model cost us a lot of money.
先生 这个展品价格不便宜
I can't just allow you to... Just give us the number.
我没法让你... 报价吧
FBI will write you a check.
联调局给你开支票
Suspect down.
嫌犯倒地
All right.
好勒
What was the timing on that one?
这次时间是
12 seconds.
十二秒
That's as fast as we can move.
这已经是最快的了
Isn't fast enough. She's right.
还是不够快 她说的对
I mean, the flashbang disorients me,
闪光弹是扰乱了我
but there's still enough time for me to get a few shots off.
但我还是有时间能开上几枪
The bottom line is, we'll take him out,
重点是 我们能击倒他
but he's gonna get off a few shots.
但他能开上几枪
Now, whether those are gonna be at us or the girl is unclear.
至于会打到我们还是女孩就难说了
We need a bigger distraction.
我们需要让他更分心
So what if we cut the lights while blasting loud music?
切断照明同时放超大音量音乐呢
He wouldn't be able to see in the dark
他看不到
or hear your movements over the noise.
也听不到你们的动作
That'd probably give us a few extra seconds.
这样我们又多了几秒优势
But the chance for success is still about 50/50.
但是成功率还是一半而已
Not great odds. No.
机率不乐观 确实
Not when you're talking about life and death.
尤其是面临生死关头的情况
I think Chloe slipped free from the zip ties.
克洛好像挣脱了束线带
What?
什么
What is she doing?
她是想干嘛
No, that's not...
不好 这...
that's not good.
这很糟
Hey, Mike. It's Agent Valentine.
迈克 我是瓦伦汀探员
I just want to give you a quick update.
跟你说一下进度
I think we are very close to finding your daughter.
我们应该快找到你女儿了
How close?
多快
Well, I'm gonna need about an hour or so,
这个 我们可能会需要一个小时左右
but I just wanted to keep you in the loop.
只是想跟你说一下目前进度
The smartest thing for everybody to do
现在大家最好是
is to stay patient.
保持耐心
We will find Stephanie,
我们会找到斯蒂芬妮
and you will release Chloe just like you promised, right?
你会信守承诺的放克洛走 好吗
Damn right I will.
我肯定会
The second you find my daughter,
你们一找到我女儿
I'll open that door, and I'll let Chloe walk.
我就会开门 让克洛走
But I need proof. Real proof.
但是我需要证明
You'll definitely get that. All right?
你会看到证明的 好吗
So let's just all stay calm.
所以 放轻松
We do not want this to turn into...
我们不想...
No, Chloe, Chloe!
不 克洛
No, don't! Don't do it. Please.
不要 不要开枪
You shoot her, we stop looking for your daughter.
你杀了她 我们不会再寻找你女儿
She's just an innocent kid, Mike.
她只是个无辜的孩子 迈克
It's not her fault you're in this situation.
你现在的困境 不是她造成的
So put the gun down.
把枪放下
You think I want to hurt her?
你以为我想伤害她吗
No. No, I don't.
不 我觉得你不想
Of course I don't.
我当然不想了
She's someone's daughter. I know that.
她也是别人的女儿 我很清楚这点
Put the gun down. And you know what?
把枪放下
Let her go, because if you do that,
放她走 只要你放了她
I promise you, we will continue to do everything
我跟你保证 我们会尽一切力量
we can to find your daughter.
找到你女儿
You have my word on that.
我跟你保证
I'm losing my mind, Valentine,
我是快被逼疯了
but I'm not stupid.
但我不笨
I let the kid go...
我放了她...
it's over.
就结束了
You have 47 minutes left, so please...
你还有四十七分钟 拜托
Please...
拜托
just do what you got to do and find my daughter.
无论如何 一定要找到我女儿
I just talked to Jubal. This is getting bad.
我刚跟铸博通话 情况变更糟了
Chloe just tried to attack Helton.
克洛攻击了赫尔顿
I admire the pluck. Easy way to get killed.
欣赏她的胆量 害死自己的好办法
We need to find his daughter and fast.
我们得快点找到他女儿
I don't see any other way to resolve this
没有其他
without the risk of serious injury.
不造成严重伤害的解决办法了
I've been playing around with the dash cam footage.
我一直在处理行车记录器的画面
Got an enlarged image of the car Stephanie was dragged into
放大斯蒂芬妮被拖上车的画面
and reconstruct the pixels around the windshield
处理了挡风玻璃部分的像素
to get a better look at that parking permit.
好看清上面的停车证
Off that I got a partial serial number.
得到了部分的车牌号♥码
Only a partial?
只有部分
All because of the make and year of the car.
部分就够了 因为知道车款
That's all I needed.
以及年份
It was registered to an Alfonso Gomez.
登记在艾尔方索·戈麦斯名下
He lives in Brooklyn.
住在布鲁克林
He's obviously not a physical match to our subject,
很显然与嫌疑人外观不符合
but the car is definitely registered to him.
但是确实是他的车
All right, get that information
好 立刻把这讯息
over to Maggie and OA right away.
发给玛纪与OA
On it.
立刻发
I sold that car about a month ago
大约一个月前我把那辆车卖♥♥给了
to a kid named Sergio.
一名叫赛吉欧年轻人
He rented a room off me.
他本来跟我租了间屋
Caught him smoking meth in my place.
发现他在屋内吸毒
Kicked his ass out the same day.
当天就把他赶出去了
I got no time for junkies. Okay, sir.
没时间跟瘾君子耗 好吧先生
It's really important that we find him.
找到他对我们很重要
So is there anybody else in this building who knows him?
这还有谁认识他吗
You need to speak to him that bad,
如果你这么急着找他
wait up front for a bit.
在外面等会就行
He'll probably show up in about an hour or so.
他应该一小时内就会来了
He will? Why?
为什么
He keeps a pigeon coop up on the roof.
他在楼顶有个鸽舍
I figure it's good therapy for him.
我想或许能算是心理慰藉
So I haven't put a stop to it.
就没阻止他了
Who knows? Might help them beat the drugs.
说不定 能帮他戒毒呢
Why kind of guy plays with pigeons?
什么家伙会样鸽子
Apparently the kind that does a lot of meth
以我们嫌犯来看 一个吸毒
and kidnaps kids from bus stations.
还在车站绑♥架♥孩子的家伙
You know, I know the NYPD tries their hardest,
我知道纽约警局已经尽力
but how the hell
但到底是怎了
did they let this case slip through the cracks?
居然会漏了这个案子
They investigated. They just didn't see any evidence.
他们有调查过 没找到证据
Her father kept calling and calling.
他的父亲一直打电♥话♥
You think they blew this off because he was poor?
你认为他们没上心因为他是穷♥人♥
No, but I think if he were rich,
不 但如果他是富人的话
there's no way in hell this would have happened.
现在这情况绝对不会发生
Nathan Ford spoke directly to the ADAC.
纳森·佛得是直接找上了副处长
I mean, just the way it is.
现实就是如此
Hey, OA? I think that's Sergio.
OA 那个好像是赛吉欧
Hey, Sergio, FBI. We need to talk.
赛吉欧 联调局 有事问你
It's clear.
没人
Okay, it's got to be one of these two apartments.
应该在这两间中的一间
FBI. Has anyone entered your apartment?
联调局 有人进你屋了吗
No.
没有
My partner needs to take a look right now.
我搭档得进去看一下
Be my guest.
请便
It's clear.
没在这
Shut the door.
门关好
Ready? Hit it.
准备好了吗 上
Drop the knife. Leave me alone.
把刀放下 别追我
Come any closer, I'll cut her.
再靠近 我就刺下去
You don't have a move here, Sergio.
放弃吧 赛吉欧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表