is one of the names on the list,
就在这份名单上
and agents found this in Ivan's bedroom.
探员们还在艾文房♥间里发现了这个
Dustin Burroughs.
达斯丁·巴洛斯
So Ivan had a fake ID.
所以艾文有一个假身份
Okay, so this Dustin Burroughs guy
行 那这个叫达斯丁·巴洛斯的
actually buy a gun?
真的买♥♥了枪吗
No, not that we know of.
不 据我们所知没有
So you wanna charge Ivan with murder based on a fake ID?
所以你们因为一个假身份就要指控艾文谋杀吗
No, I wanna charge him
不 我指控他
based on the fact that he actually confessed.
是因为他的确认罪了
Plenty of suspects have been convicted on that alone.
许多嫌疑人仅凭这一点就被定罪了
Yeah, look, I know this doesn't make much sense,
听着 我知道这好像没什么道理
but I'm telling you his tone and mannerisms were off.
但我得告诉你 他的语气和举动都很反常
Not all killers emote.
不是所有杀人犯都会表露感情
Regardless, guys, we need more.
不管怎样 各位 我们需要更多的证据
Well, we can hold Ivan for 48 hours,
我们可以拘留艾文四十八小时
so let's get it right. Do what you gotta do.
好好利用这段时间 全力以赴
Okay, Maggie, what's next?
好了 玛纪 接下来做什么
We already searched the dumpsters
我们已经搜过垃圾箱了
and we talked to Ivan's mom.
也和艾文妈妈谈过了
Ian, the pink wristbands, got anything?
伊恩 那些粉色腕带有线索了吗
Three different venues issued them on Saturday.
周六有三家活动场地都分发了这种腕带
I can show you the algorithm I used.
我可以给你看一下我用的算法
We don't have time for that. Thanks.
我们没时间看 谢谢
Right, here's the list.
好吧 这是清单
Fundraiser for pregnant teens,
皇后区一家医院的新生儿重症监护室
the NICU at a hospital in Queens,
为怀孕少女组织的募捐活动
and a Brooklyn nightclub called Club Nero.
还有布鲁克林一家叫尼禄的夜店
Club Nero was handing out pink wristbands on Saturday night?
尼禄周六晚上分发了粉色腕带吗
Yep, with a wristband you got access
对 有了腕带 你可以进入
to every floor in the club.
夜店的每一层楼
Okay, I'm all for confirming
我完全同意
that Ivan was wearing a wristband,
艾文的确戴着腕带
but that club had to have handed out hundreds of them.
但那家夜店肯定已经发了几百条这种腕带了
I know, it's not much.
我知道这还不够
But if it's a clue, we gotta track this down.
但既然是条线索 我们就得追查到底
Okay.
好吧
A white dude showed up wearing sneakers and a hoodie
那天晚上 有个穿着运动鞋和连帽衫
the other night.
的白人来了我们店
But that ain't him.
但那应该不是他
Well, what'd he look like?
那人长什么样
He was older. Good looking dude.
他看上去年龄更大 长得还挺帅
Not as fresh faced as that kid.
没那个孩子那么年轻
His clothes weren't kosher, like at all.
他穿得一点也不像来夜店的
I let him in because it was early.
因为时间还早 我就放他进来了
I figured he'd run up a tab at the bar.
我估计他会占着座不消费
And did he?
那他有没有呢
Yeah, sat here for hours.
是啊 在这坐了半天
Are these security cameras on?
这些监控探头开着吗
Should be.
应该开着
We need the video from Saturday night.
我们需要周六晚上的监控录像
Still no charges?
还是没有提出指控吗
How long they gonna drag this out?
他们打算拖到什么时候
It's time to call that reporter.
是时候联♥系♥那个记者了
You know it's the right move.
你也知道这是正确的做法
Our friend unhappy about the delay in charges?
我们的朋友还在为推迟的指控不开心吗
Just wants to do right by the people in Bushwick.
只是想为布♥什♥威克的人们做点好事
You know, the victims.
那些受害者们
So do the rest of us.
我们也一样
Oh, he's got inside your head, huh?
看来他有点说服了你哦
Just do what you think is right.
做自己认为正确的就好了
Not what Damon thinks.
不用理他
You were promoted to special agent because you're smart,
你被提升为特工是因为你很聪明
'cause you've demonstrated that you can make the right decision
因为你证明了你可以在重压下
when the pressure is on.
做出正确的决定
Just remember that. Okay?
记住这点 好吗
Exact same clothes as the shooter.
他穿着和枪击者一模一样的衣服
Yup.
没错
Hey, Maggie just sent over a still of the suspect from Club Nero.
玛纪刚刚从尼禄发来了嫌疑人的照片
Pull it up. Yeah.
把照片打开 好
What's going on?
发生了什么
Maggie and OA got a photo of the shooter.
玛纪和OA拿到了枪击者的照片
Yeah.
对
Maggie was right.
玛纪是对的
Ivan's not our killer.
艾文不是我们要找的凶手
First priority, we identify our mystery man in that photo.
我们的首要任务是确认照片中男人的身份
I'm running it through facial recognition.
正在进行面部识别
I'll help.
我会帮忙的
It'll go faster with two people.
两个人的效率更高
Let us know if you find a match.
找到匹配对象记得向我汇报
Maggie just sent over the surveillance video.
玛纪刚发来了监控录像
Pulling it up right now.
我这就打开
Let's find him, too, the bartender.
找到这个酒保
Maybe he knows something.
他也许知道些什么
Maggie and OA are talking to him right now.
玛纪和OA正在跟他谈话
I remember that guy.
我记得这个男人
I didn't get a name or anything, but I do remember him.
我没问名字 但我确实记得他
He kinda had an intense vibe.
他看起来有点紧张
Is he like a mafioso or in the import-export biz maybe?
他是个黑♥手♥党♥吗 还是搞非法贸易的
Those guys always seem shady.
那些家伙总是偷偷摸摸的
Look, why don't we ask you the questions?
可以换我们问你一些问题了吗
Right, my bad.
当然可以 抱歉
Did he say why he came in?
他有说明来意吗
I figured it was for the Oliver Samuel Reserve.
我以为他是为奥利芙特祭来的
What, the whiskey?
那个威士忌吗
You know it? Yeah.
你听说过 对
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Twelve-stepper?
以前戒过酒吗
Ah, I did it again, didn't I? Yeah.
我又多嘴了是吗 是的
Uh, we don't keep the real expensive stuff on the shelf.
我们不会把特别贵的酒放在架子上
Only people in the know order the stuff.
只有老主顾才会点那些酒
Would you say he was familiar with this place, then?
你觉得他算老主顾吗
No, he knew we carried it
不算 他知道我们有这种酒是因为
because he used to drive the trucks that deliver it
他以前在布鲁克林
to bars and liquor stores around Brooklyn.
给很多酒吧配送过这种酒
Okay.
好
Yeah, I recognize him.
对 我认识他
Name's Jim.
吉姆
Jim Housley Dietz.
吉姆·豪斯里·迪兹
Does he work here?
他在这里工作吗
Used to, but I fired him the other day.
干过 但我前两天把他开了
Personally, I like the kid.
我本人挺喜欢这个孩子的
Hard worker, smart, charismatic.
勤快 聪明 有魅力
Well, then, why'd you let him go?
那你为什么要开除他
The other day, he went off on an Afro-American store owner.
有次他去找一个黑鬼店主
I think you mean African-American.
你是想说黑人吧
Yeah.
对
Did he physically threaten him?
他威胁他了吗
No, just called him all kinda names.
没有 只是给他起了各种各样奇怪的外号♥
Racist stuff.
种族歧视那一套
Did Jim have a problem with African-Americans?
吉姆对美国黑人有什么成见吗
Not that I ever knew.
我不清楚
But there was no way I could keep him on after that.
但自那以后我肯定不能留他了
How'd he take that?
他什么反应
Like any man would. Not well.
像大多数人一样 不太好
He started making excuses.
他开始编各种借口
Said something about breaking up with his girl.
说什么和他的女朋友分手了
The last time I checked,
如果我没记错的话
heartbreak don't make you a racist.
分手并不会让人变成种族歧视者
All right, we need you to get Jim's home address.
很好 我们需要吉姆的地址
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表