But you know how hard it is to prove fraud.
但是你知道证明诈骗有多难
I know, but I've got five employees
我知道 但是我这里有五位员工
who are willing to testify that Corinne
愿意作证科林知道
knew the tech didn't work.
这个技术不起作用
Then what the hell are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
Corinne.
科林
Thanks for everything.
感谢你们做的一切
I'd shake your hand, but...
我想跟你们握手 但是...
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I'm late to a meeting, but perhaps next week we could...
我开会要迟到了 但是也许下周我们可以...
No, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
We have evidence that you've defrauded
我们有证据证明你对
investors, doctors, and patients.
投资者 医生 还有病人进行了诈骗
Wayne Bixby and six other Cemera employees
韦恩·比斯比以及其他六名瑟媚拉的员工
are speaking with our fraud investigators right now.
正在和我们欺诈案件调查员谈话
You're not going anywhere.
你哪里都不能去
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Startups have missteps. That's part of innovation.
创业公♥司♥起步会有失策 这是创新的一部分
I was trying to move forward, trying to save people's lives.
我试图向前发展去救人们的命
No, Robert Cabot was trying to save people's lives.
不 罗伯特·卡博试图救人们的命
And now, thanks to you, he's dead.
现在多亏你 他死了
This way, ma'am. This is ridiculous.
这边走 女士 这太荒谬了
It's just... it's a misunderstanding.
这只是... 这是个误会
Everything's under control. I didn't do anything illegal.
所有事都在控制之中 我没有做任何违法的事
Don't listen to...
别听...
I don't get it.
我不明白
If her whole purpose is to save lives,
如果她的整个目标是救人命
why did she knowingly put so many people at risk?
为什么她还会故意将这么多人置于危险中
'Cause Corinne's a liar...
因为科林是个骗子...
only cares about her name and her brand.
她只关心自己的名声和品牌
I guess in some lines of work you can get away with that
我猜在某些行业你能逃脱那些罪名
but not when people's lives are at risk.
但是关乎人命的不行
Hey, Baba.
巴巴
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
I didn't wanna do this over the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里说这个
Everything okay? Yeah, yeah.
一切都好吗 挺好的
It's about Ryan.
是关于莱恩的事
I talked to the guy who's doing his background at Newark PD.
我跟纽瓦克警局做他背景调查的人谈了
And?
然后呢
They're not gonna hire him.
他们不会雇佣他
You didn't support him on this?
你不支持他吗
I did.
我支持
I told him what a great guy Ryan is,
我告诉他莱恩是个非常好的人
but I expressed my concerns about his ability to be a cop.
但是我表达了对他作为警♥察♥的能力有所担心
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
Because it's the truth.
因为这是真话
Look, I love Ryan, of course,
听着 我当然爱莱恩
and I would do anything to help him.
我愿意做任何事去帮他
But I wasn't confident
但是我对于推荐他
in recommending him for this particular job.
做这种工作没有信心
Being a cop's no joke.
当警♥察♥不是闹着玩儿的
People's lives are at risk.
是关乎人命的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表