Yeah, about what? Everything.
什么是真的 都是真的
Agents searched his car, apartment, office.
探员搜了他的车 公♥寓♥还有办公室
Haven't found anything connecting him to the attack.
没找到任何能证明他和这次袭击有关的东西
And that story about the young girl?
而关于那个年轻女孩的事
That appears to be true as well.
看起来也是真的
He told us where he saw Miller and this young girl talking,
他告诉了我们米勒和这个女孩谈话的地点
so we searched the neighborhood for surveillance video,
所以我们在附近找监控录像
and we found this.
然后发现了这个
All right, let's track down the girl in this video.
让我们找到视频里的这个女孩儿
She could be the reason Miller was attacked.
她可能是米勒被袭击的原因
Assailant could be an angry father, brother, boyfriend.
攻击者可能是愤怒的父亲 兄弟或者男朋友
All right, good, you guys want to head out
很好 你们俩能去米勒的公♥寓♥
to Miller's apartment, see what you can find?
看看能找到什么吗
I'll call Maggie and OA, send them to the high school.
我打给玛纪和欧玛 让他们去中学看看
Will do.
收到
Okay, well, do you recognize her by any chance?
您能认出她吗
No, I have no idea. I can't really see her face.
我不知道 我看不清她的脸
But this has to be a mistake.
但是这肯定是个误会
There's no way Patrick Miller
派崔克·米勒绝不可能
is romantically involved with a student.
和一个学生谈恋爱
I just can't see it.
完全无法理解
His record is impeccable.
他的履历无可挑剔
Maybe.
可能是这样
I'd like to check it out myself anyway.
但我还是想亲自确认
Well, like I said before, Patrick likes to make deep,
就像我之前说的 派崔克喜欢和他的学生
meaningful connections with his students.
建立深厚而有意义的关系
This Bailey fella probably just misinterpreted what he saw.
这个叫贝里的家伙可能误解了他看到的事情
We understand you have a high level of respect for him,
我们理解您对他高度尊重
but could you please let us do our job?
但是能请您让我们完成工作吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Locked? Yup.
锁住了 没错
Okay, let me see if I can still do this.
让我看看我还能不能行
Okay.
开了
I think I got something.
我想我找到了点什么
"I don't know what I'd do without you."
"我不知道没有你我该怎么办"
"I'll meet you anywhere, anytime
"无论何时何地 只要没人发现
as long as no one finds out. J."
我会来见你 J留"
Okay, well, it is definitely deep and meaningful,
看来确实深厚而有意义
but not in a good way.
但不是以一种好的方式
We should get this to the lab right away.
我们得马上把这个拿去实验室
Been 21 hours and Patrick Miller is still missing.
已经21个小时了 派崔克·米勒还处于失踪状态
The angry, gun-toting, soon-to-be ex-husband
这个愤怒持枪 即将成为米勒笔友前夫的男人
of Miller's gal pal has just officially been alibi'd out.
刚刚被证实有不在场证明
He was at his son's soccer game until 5:39 p.m., and then
他当时在看他儿子的足球赛 一直到下午五点半
he went to dinner with the team at a local pizza joint.
然后和球队去当地的一家披萨店吃晚餐
He was there until...
他一直在那待到...
7:45 p.m.
晚上七点四十五
For the record,
记录显示
he ordered a large pepperoni and mushroom pie,
他点了一份大份的意大利香肠和蘑菇派
a chef's salad, and two Diet Cokes.
一份主厨沙拉和两瓶健怡可乐
But more importantly,
但更重要的是
that means our only lead is a young brunette
这意味着我们唯一的线索是
we believe attends West Harbor High.
这个在西港中学就读的浅黑肤色的姑娘
Problem is we don't know anything about her,
问题是我们对她一无所知
or how... or if... she's actually connected to any of this.
包括她如何... 或她是否确实和这件事有关
So... Jubal.
所以... 铸博
Yes, Elise, please tell me you have something.
埃利斯 拜托告诉我你发现了点东西
We pulled a print from the note Maggie found
我们从玛纪在米勒办公室找到的纸条上
in Miller's office, got a hit too.
提取到一枚指纹 找到了线索
Jessica Sanchez.
杰西卡·桑切斯
Senior at West Harbor High School.
西港中学高年级学生
Came to the U.S. Two years ago from Tampico, Mexico,
两年前从墨西哥的坦皮科来到美国
was granted temporary asylum,
被准许临时庇护
and is living with her aunt in Mineola.
和她的阿姨住在米尼奥拉
All right. That's something.
太好了
Send Maggie and OA the address right away.
马上把地址发给玛纪和欧玛
These people are FBI. They wanna talk to you, Jess.
杰西卡 这些人是FBI的 他们想和你谈谈
Said it was important.
是很重要的事
I gotta go to work, so. Yeah, that's okay.
我得去工作 所以... 没关系
Like I said, we just wanna talk to Jess...
就像我说的 我们只是想和她谈谈...
She in trouble? No.
她惹上麻烦了 没有
Do I need a lawyer? No.
我需要叫律师吗 不需要
She's not in trouble, ma'am.
她没有惹麻烦 女士
Jessica, we just wanna ask you a couple questions
杰西卡 我们只想问你几个问题
about your English teacher, Patrick Miller.
关于你的英语老师派崔克·米勒
Do you two spend a lot of time together?
你们俩经常在一起吗
What does that mean? We're just trying
这是什么意思 我们只是
to understand the nature of your relationship.
试着了解你们俩关系的本质
Do you two see each other outside of the classroom?
你们经常在课下见面吗
Yeah.
是的
But I don't want to talk about any of that.
但是我不想谈那些
Look, Jessica, um,
听着 杰西卡
if your relationship is in any way romantic,
如果你们是恋爱关系
or you're having sex,
或者你们做♥爱♥了
it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Sex? What are you talking about?
做♥爱♥ 你在说什么
Mr. Miller was my teacher.
米勒先生是我的老师
He was my friend. He was trying to save my life.
他是我的朋友 他只是想救我的命
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
He was trying to help get me out.
他想帮我逃出去
I'm sorry. Get you out of what?
抱歉 帮你脱离什么
Gang life.
帮派生活
I've been with the DT 15s since I was 13,
我从十三岁起就加入了DT 15s
but I can't take it anymore, I just...
但是我再也受不了了 我只是...
I wanna live a normal life, I wanna do normal things.
想过普通人的生活 我想做些正常的事
And Mr. Miller was gonna help.m. do all of that, but...
米勒先生想要帮我 但...
now he's dead.
现在他死了
Dead? You know that for sure?
死了 你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
Some people told me.
别人告诉我的
Do you know where his body is?
你知道他的尸体在哪吗
We got something.
我们有发现
Wait, Jessica, hold on. Just wait.
等等 杰西卡 在这等着
We got a body.
我们发现了一具尸体
It's him.
是他
Okay, okay, come on. Let's go over here.
好了 我们去那边吧
It's my fault, this whole thing.
一切都是我的错
But why do you think this is your fault?
你为什么会认为这是你的错
Some of the guys in the gang...
那个帮派里的一些成员...
they heard Mr. Miller talking about trying to help.m..
听到了米勒先生说要帮我
You think that's why they killed him?
你觉得这是他们杀他的理由
Yes, but it's my fault because I went to him.
是的 但这是我的错 因为是我去找的他
Wait, the gang doesn't know that you want out?
等等 那个帮派不知道你想离开
No, because if they did,
不知道 如果他们知道的话
I'd be right there on the ground next to Mr. Miller.
我现在就会和米勒先生一样躺在那儿了
Okay, let's get back in the car.
好吧 我们回到车上吧
Cause of death was blunt force trauma.
死因是钝器重击伤害
Multiple contusions along the cervical spine and abdomen.
颈椎和腹部有多处挫伤
Multiple perimortem cranial fractures.
头骨断裂并有多处感染
In plain English, he was beaten to death by a heavy object.
用通俗的话讲 他是被重物击打致死
I'm guessing a baseball bat.
我猜可能是棒球棒
Hmm, multiple assailants? Looks that way.
多人行凶吗 看上去是的
There's also several lacerations
他腹股沟到大腿的地方
along the groin and thigh area.
有多处划伤
So someone was slashing him
所以有人砍他的时候
while the others were beating him?
还有人在划伤他
Any defensive wounds?
有自卫伤吗
No, it wasn't much of a fight.
没有 算不上打架
Mm, well... bats and machetes
也是... 球棒和砍刀
have a tendency to make fights less fair.
容易让打斗变得不公平
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表