maybe they're executing that op you guys are so worried about.
那他们可能正在做那件你们非常担心的事
I think they are.
我想是的
We got a credit card charge from 2015 for a storage unit.
我们查到一笔始于2015年的寄存服务的信♥用♥卡♥费用
Where is it? Queens.
在哪里 皇后区
They paid a ten-year rental in advance.
他们预付了十年的租金
Unit 47. The missing key.
47号♥柜 那把缺了的钥匙
It's to that storage unit. 1829.
对应的是那个储物柜 1829
18 plus 29 equals 47.
十八加二十九等于四十七
What do you think the tape means?
你觉得那个胶带什么意思
Could mean anything or nothing.
可能至关重要 或者毫无意义
that's disappointing. You smell that?
真叫人失望 你闻到了吗
Yeah, gun oil.
枪油味
I'll get ERT down here. See if they can figure out
我要叫应急队过来 看他们是否能弄明白
what else was in there.
这里还有没有别的
Maggie Bell.
玛纪·贝尔
It's Ann Webber, Frank's wife.
我是安·韦伯 弗兰克的妻子
Uh, is everything all right?
有什么事吗
I'm standing here by the tree.
我站在一棵树旁
What tree, Ann?
安 什么树
There's still glass everywhere.
周围还有很多玻璃
Little pieces of his car... Okay, I'm gonna send someone
他车子的碎片... 好 我马上派人
from Victim Assistance to be with you, okay?
从受害援助组织去陪着你 好吗
Just stay where you are. I feel like I'm drowning...
呆在原地别动 我好像溺水了...
Ann, I gotta call you back.
安 我一会给你回电
OA.
OA
You go right, I go left? All right.
你右边 我左边 好
Maggie!
玛纪
Maggie!
玛纪
Not today, bitch.
还差得远呢 贱♥人♥
Look, ASAC Valentine...Valentine
你看 特工总管助理瓦伦汀先生...
Okay, nobody calls me that.
没人这么叫我
Jubal, please. Jubal, then.
请叫我铸博 好吧 铸博
You have to let me question Lisa Blake.
你得让我审问丽萨·布雷克
If it were up to me, that'd be fine,
如果是我说了算 那没问题
but Isobel made the call.
但伊索贝尔才是做决定的
Look, Unit 47 was empty.
47号♥柜是空的
Why would Lisa show up to an empty storage unit?
为什么丽萨会出现在一个空的储物柜旁
She and Ben split up to double the chances
她和本得分头行动才能有双倍的机会
of completing the mission.
去完成任务
He left that piece of tape on the door to signal Lisa
他在门上留下的那条胶带是给丽萨的信♥号♥♥
that he'd collected whatever was in there.
他已经取走了里面的东西
A gun was in there, and now we know what kind.
之前里面是把枪 现在我们知道是什么枪了
They reconstructed that receipt.
他们重做的收据
Ben bought a used Sako TRG 42.
本买♥♥的是一把二手萨科TRG 42
A high-end sniper rifle. All right, folks, listen up!
一种高端狙击步♥枪♥ 大家都听好了
It now appears Ben Blakes' objective
看起来本·布雷克的目标
is to commit an assassination.
是为了实施刺杀
Let's get the names of the people
我们得查出都有谁
on the Kremlin's hit list
在克里姆林的黑名单上
and check those names against local residents
对照检查当地居民的花名册
and visiting dignitaries.
以及来访政要
Her husband is out there. About to kill someone.
她丈夫还逍遥法外 准备杀人
A high value target.
一个重要目标
We're turning over every rock.
我们在盘查每一个细节
I worry about who that target is
我在担心那个目标是谁
and what dominos may fall.
后面还会有什么样的连锁反应
Our best shot at preventing this
我们阻止这件事最大的胜算
is getting the truth out of Lisa Blake.
在于从丽萨·布雷克嘴里套出真♥相♥
Okay, why isn't Collins taking that shot?
为什么不是柯林斯来问讯
He's a spy. She'll already know his moves.
他是个间谍 她知道他的路数
I want you to talk to her.
我想让你去和她谈
Me? You caught her.
我吗 你抓到的她
At some level she respects you.
某种程度上她尊重你
You have a relationship. I don't know that
你们建立了某种关系 我不确定
beating the hell out of each other is a relationship.
互相之间打得昏天暗地也是一种关系
I think you can reach her.
我觉得你能走近她
But if you think I'm wrong,
但如果你觉得我错了
don't go in that room.
别进那间屋子
I heard that you're doing the interview.
我听说你要去审
Yeah, wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.
祝我好运吧 我会需要的
Uh, listen... they looked into your guy,
听着... 他们调查了你那位
Jeremy Parks.
杰瑞米·帕克斯
Turns out that he teaches at Columbia.
发现他在哥伦比亚大学教书
Russian studies.
俄♥罗♥斯♥研究
Russian studies? I know,
俄♥罗♥斯♥研究 是吧
and he's spent two years in Moscow.
他在莫斯科待过两年
Doing what? Postgraduate work,
干嘛 读研究生
supposedly.
看起来是
Okay, Isobel would've told D.C. which agents
伊索贝尔会告诉华盛顿那边 派出哪个特工
she was putting on this case.
来盯这个案子
You don't think the Russians intercepted that call?
你不觉得是俄♥罗♥斯♥拦截了那通电♥话♥吗
I think it's easier than hacking a car.
我觉得这比黑一辆车要简单
Which would mean that my accident
这也就意味着我的意外
wasn't an accident either.
同样不是意外
Bring him in. See what he has to say.
把他带进来 看看他有什么要说的
Yeah, I'll put a team on it.
我会派一组人跟进的
Thought you might be thirsty.
我猜你可能口渴了
That is just so thoughtful.
真是贴心
Are you hungry? I can get you some food.
你饿吗 我给你搞点吃的
You can skip the pleasantries
你可以跳过这些虚情假意
and the lecture... Hey Boss, do you mind?
和说教... 老大 你介意我一起吗
Moral support.
精神鼓励
The more the merrier.
多多益善
Look, Lisa, whatever your beliefs,
丽萨 听着 不论你信仰如何
whatever lies you've had to live, I know one thing is true.
不论你之前需要撒什么谎 我知道一件事是真的
I saw your home. Your pictures.
我看过你家 你们的照片
You really love Ben.
你真的很爱本
The thing is, he's gonna die unless you tell us where he is.
问题是 如果你不告诉我们他在哪 他会死
I imagine...
我想...
That it would hurt you to lose him
失去他会让你难受
as badly as it hurt me to lose my husband.
就跟我失去我丈夫一样难受
Don't do that to yourself.
不要这样对自己
Don't let that happen.
不要让悲剧发生
Nice try.
不错哦
How is Ben getting around?
本是怎么跑掉的
Foot?
走路
Taxi?
打车
Train?
火车
Train.
火车
Port Authority says a man matching Ben Blakes'
港务局说发现一个男的符合
description bought a train ticket, Manhattan to Newark.
本的长相 他买♥♥了张从曼哈顿到纽瓦克的火车票
When does it arrive in Newark?
什么时候到纽瓦克
15 minutes ago. Call Newark FBI.
十五分钟前 呼叫纽瓦克联邦调查局
See if they can track where Blake went from there.
看他们能不能查到本去哪了
Okay, Lisa, you don't wanna talk about that.
好吧 丽萨 既然你不想谈这个
Let's move on to another topic.
那我们聊点别的
It's a DNA test with the swab we took.
我们用那支棉签做了DNA检测
You're not in the system. I could've told you that.
你不在那个系统里 我可以直接告诉你的
Saved you the trouble.
给你省点事
Well, saliva tests for other things as well:
同时还有针对其它方面的唾液检测
opioids, meth...
鸦♥片♥ 甲安菲他明...
which you tested negative for.
这些你都呈阴性
But you were positive for the hormone hCG.
但是你的人绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥呈阳性
You're pregnant, Lisa.
你怀孕了 丽萨
How long have you been trying?
你们试了多久
It's finally happened.
终于成功了
Personally, I've always wanted to be a mom.
我自己是一直想要成为一名母亲的
You still have a choice right now.
你现在作选择还来得及
You can have a future with your child if you do not let this go
你可以和孩子有个未来 前提是你能
any further.
阻止事情继续发展
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表