You did a great job, Elena.
你做的很好 埃林娜
You did great.
你做的很好
Where are the other women? Where are they?
其他的女人在哪里 她们在哪
Where are they?!
她们在哪
Elena, we're gonna find them. Okay?
埃林娜 我们会找到她们的 好吗
I promise.
我保证
You ruined me!
你毁了我
He's dead.
他死了
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Just talked to ballistics.
刚刚和弹道组谈过了
Christo's gun is the same gun used in Jane's murder.
克里斯托的枪和谋杀简的枪是同一把
Shocker.
令人震惊
Now we can close that case. What about Brad Hughes?
现在我们能结案了 布拉德·修斯的案子呢
ERT found trace evidence of Brad's blood
紧急响应团队在克里斯托的车里和衣服上
in Christo's car and on his clothes.
找到布拉德血迹的微量物证
I guess we can close that one, too.
我猜这个也能结案了
Mm-hmm. More importantly,
更重要的是
what about the nine other women?
其他九位女性怎么样了
We found their names and addresses in Christo's apartment.
我们在克里斯托的公♥寓♥里找到了她们的名字和地址
We're tracking them down right now.
我们马上就去追踪她们的下落
That's good news. Yeah.
真是好消息 对
OA, I need a moment.
OA 我需要和你谈一下
Do you know Tom Dolan?
你知道汤姆·多兰吗
He heads up Organized Crime.
他是集团犯罪案那边的主管
I know who he is, that's about it.
听说过而已
Well, apparently, our takedown at the restaurant
显然 我们在那个餐馆的行动
screwed up one of his operations,
搞砸了他的一个行动
an operation he'd been working on for years.
他为此已运作多年
He wants to talk to you in his office
明早八点他要你
tomorrow, 8:00 a.M.
去他办公室谈话
That's fine.
可以
He's gonna ask you where you got the name "Nikolas Christo".
他会问你是从哪里得知 "尼克拉斯·克里斯托" 这个名字的
And unlike me, he will insist on an answer.
不像我 他会坚持得到你的答案
I can't believe Christo abused all these women
我不敢相信克里斯托虐待这些女人
just to get inside information.
只是为了得到内部消息
And I can't believe more people haven't done it.
我不敢相信没有更多的人这种事
Okay, you're too young to be jaded.
你还很年轻 不至于这么厌世
Oh, I'm afraid the ship sailed on that a long time ago.
恐怕我已经下海多时了
Elena?
埃林娜
Svetlana? Elena?
斯维拉娜 埃林娜
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
If you dare say anything cynical about this,
如果你胆敢对此有任何冷嘲热讽
I'll kill you.
我杀了你
No. That's all good.
不会 这很美好
You know, you keep asking me why I left Wall Street.
你一直在问我为什么离开华尔街
That's why.
这就是原因
I wanted to be a part of something like this.
我想参与类似的情形
You know, something real. Something that matters.
一些真实的事情 一些有意义的事情
I'm glad you got your guy.
我很高兴你们抓到了罪犯
But that restaurant was a popular mob hangout.
但那个餐馆曾经是乌合之众最常聚集的地方
We had wires in place; it was an intel gold mine.
我们在那里部署了很多条线 那里曾经是一个情报金矿
That's all over now.
现在一切都结束了
I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault.
我很抱歉 这不是你的错
You did what you had to do.
你做了你必须要做的事
So I hear you're gonna meet with Dolan tomorrow?
所以我听说你明天要见多兰
Yeah. What're you gonna tell him?
是的 你准备告诉他什么
Nothing.
什么也不说
Bad idea, Omar. Dolan's vindictive.
欧玛 这不是个好主意 多兰会怀恨在心的
Just tell him the truth. Don't worry about me.
告诉他真♥相♥就行了 不要担心我
I can handle myself. So can I.
我自己可以搞定 我也可以
I know. But Dolan's FBI.
我知道 但是多兰是联邦调查局的
He can make your life very difficult
他可以让你过的很艰难
I don't care about Dolan.
我不在乎多兰
We did nothing wrong, Mona.
我们没有做错什么 莫娜
He's just looking for someone to blame.
他只是想给自己找个替罪羊
So could you please just tell me...
所以能请你告诉我...
What a salt treatment is?
什么是 "盐疗" 吗
Oh, so you're gonna come?
所以你要来咯
If you'll still have me.
如果你还让我去的话
Maybe.
大概吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表