was gonna shoot someone.
会开枪打别人
Thought they was just gonna get a burger.
以为他们只是要去吃汉堡
So Alex in some kind of trouble?
阿列克斯有麻烦了吗
Well, we think he may be going after the people
我们认为他有可能在跟踪
he blames for putting him in prison.
那些把他送进监狱的人
Ramirez...
拉米
You think Alex killed Ramirez?
你觉得阿列克斯杀了拉米吗
Not just Ramirez, his public defender too.
不仅仅是拉米 还有他的公诉辩护人
Benny...
本尼
You gotta tell us what you know.
你必须告诉我们你了解的情况
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
Still in that gang?
你还在那个团伙里吗
Nah, I'm out that life.
不 我已经退出了
That's smart. Only two ways that book ends, right?
聪明的决定 不然只有两种下场 对吧
Prison or a grave.
监狱或地狱
Now you're on the other side working security.
相反现在你是一个保安
Get to carry a gun.
带着把枪
Yeah, it makes us wonder.
我们很好奇
Mm-mm, maybe you loaned Alex one of your guns.
也许你借给了阿列克斯一把
If you did, and if one of your guns comes back
如果真的是这样 而且如果那把枪
connected to the murders or the shootings,
和枪杀案有关系的话
you will be tied up in this, Benny.
你也跑不了 本尼
That night, after Alex and I hung out,
那晚 我和阿列克斯闲逛之后
one of my guns got stolen... the one I keep in my car.
那把枪就被偷了 我本来把它放在了我车里
Maybe Alex took it when he left my place.
也许是阿列克斯离开的时候拿走了它
What kind of gun was it?
是什么枪
Glock 22.
格洛克22
Same caliber as the murder weapon.
和凶器口径一样
We gotta go.
我们得走了
If you hear from Alex, give us a call.
如果你有了阿列克斯的消息 给我们打电♥话♥
NYPD blue and white just said they spotted
纽约警局说刚看见
someone fitting Alex's description
一个很像阿列克斯的人
running into an abandoned warehouse
跑进了一个废弃的仓库
half a mile from here. SWAT's already on the way.
离这儿有半英里 特警已经在去的路上了
FBI!
联调局
This is a shooting gallery.
这是个毒窖
FBI, show me your hands. Hey!
FBI 把手举起来
It's Alex, OA.
OA 是阿列克斯
He's not breathing.
他没呼吸了
We need a medic now.
我们现在需要医生
Come on, Alex.
撑住 阿列克斯
Alex, I'm Special Agent Maggie Bell.
阿列克斯 我是探员玛纪 贝尔
This is my partner OA Zidan. We're with the FBI
这是我的搭档OA·泽丹 我们是FBI的
Like to ask you a couple questions.
想要问你一些问题
Can you tell us where you were the last couple of days?
你能告诉我们最近几天你在哪儿吗
Around. Hm.
就在附近 嗯
Were you around lower Manhattan?
是在曼哈顿下城附近吗
No.
不是
Sure about that?
确定吗
'Cause we have a dead body that says otherwise...
因为我们在那儿发现了
your lawyer Nicole Mitchell.
你的律师尼可·米歇尔的尸体
I don't know anything about that.
我什么都不知道
Well, we think you do.
我们认为你知道
We also think you know about the murder of Leo Ramirez
而且你还知道列奥·拉米的死
and the attempted murder of a federal prosecutor.
和一个联邦检察官被蓄意谋杀的事情
Okay, Alex, look, I get it. You got screwed four years ago.
听着 阿列克斯 我明白 四年前你受骗
You get into a car with a buddy,
上了朋友的车
and suddenly, you're doing four years
突然你就因谋杀
for conspiracy to commit a murder.
被判刑四年
You don't know what you're talking about, man.
你根本不知道实情
I know you were headed to college
我知道那时你要拿着篮球奖学金
on a basketball scholarship,
去上大学了
but you ended up in prison instead
但是你却进了监狱
as a 16-year-old kid.
作为一个16岁的孩子
We read your prison file.
我们看过你的监狱档案
We know what happened to you on the inside.
我们知道你在里面遭受了什么
Alex, I can't imagine how horrible that would have been.
阿列克斯 我无法想象那有多糟
I was trying to do the right thing.
我只是想做正确的事
We get that, and the judge will too,
我们知道 法官也会明察秋毫
but you have to come clean and tell us what happened.
但是你得一五一十地告诉我们发生了什么
I didn't kill anyone, man. I swear to God.
我向上帝发誓 我没有杀任何人
We know about the gun.
我们知道那把枪
We know you stole it from Benny,
你从本尼那儿偷走了它
so what did you do with it?
你用它做了什么
Somebody took it from me.
有人从我这儿拿走了它
Who?
谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, Alex, we wanna help you, but we can't do that
阿列克斯 我们想要帮你 但除非你先帮我们
unless you help us first.
否则我们没法帮你
I said I don't know, all right?
我说了我不知道 行吗
You wanna put me back in prison?
你想再把我送回监狱吗
Go ahead.
去吧
Alex Bryant is not talking.
阿列克斯·布莱恩什么都不说
We need to prove this is our guy,
我们需要证明他就是罪犯
but right now, we can't place him at any of the shootings.
但是现在 我们不能把他和任意一起枪杀案联♥系♥起来
There's no murder weapon.
凶器还没找到
All we have is this theoretical revenge motive,
我们所掌握的只有理论上的复仇动机
which is not enough to indict let alone convict.
这不足以起诉他 更不要说定罪了
Come on, Kelly.
加油凯利
You guys keep digging through that video footage.
你们继续查监控录像
I'll buy you each a candy bar if you find this guy on camera.
如果你们在录像里发现了他 我给你们每人买♥♥一根棒棒糖
Hey, ERT find anything in the car?
应急小组有没有在车里发现什么
No useable prints or DNA.
没有有效的指纹和DNA
He's a junkie. I'm not buying he didn't slip up, people.
他是个瘾君子 我不信他一点疏忽都没有
Hospital sent over Alex's clothes.
医院寄来了阿列克斯的衣服
Tell me there's GSR.
告诉我上面有枪击残留物
No, but there was a ticket from a pawn shop in his pocket.
没有 但是他的口袋里有一张当铺的小票
It didn't say what was pawned, but the shop
上面没说当了什么 但是这家当铺
has a previous firearms violation.
有违章持枪的前科
Could be that he pawned the murder weapon.
当的很有可能是凶器
Yeah, great, take Emily, check it out.
非常好 带着艾米丽去查查
I'll go check in with Mona, see if she remembers
我去看看莫娜 看她能不能记起
anything else about Alex's case.
和阿列克斯案子有关的信息
Yep.
好的
Doctors say it's just a bad sprain.
医生说只是严重的扭伤
Oh, that's good.
太好了
I heard you arrested Alex. I did.
我听说你逮捕了阿列克斯 是的
That's why I called.
所以我过来找你
Just trying to wrap my brain around a few things.
想要想清楚一些事
I thought maybe you'd be able to help.
我想也许你能帮得上忙
Yeah, sure.
当然
So I read his file.
所以我看了他的卷宗
Alex was driving the car, but he told the police
阿列克斯正开着车 但是他告诉警♥察♥
that he had no idea his unnamed friend
他不知道他的朋友
was gonna shoot a gang member.
要射杀一个帮派成员
Yeah, the old "I didn't know
烂大街的辩护"我不知道
my criminal friend was about to commit a crime" Defense.
我的罪犯朋友要犯罪了"
And you didn't buy that?
你不信吗
Show me your friends, I'll show you your future.
物以类聚人以群分
That's a little preachy.
有点教条了
I mean, just because Bryant's friend is a punk
我是说 不能因为布莱恩的朋友是个小混混
doesn't mean that he's a punk.
就说布莱恩也是个小混混吧
Was there other evidence that he was a bad kid?
还有其他证据能证明他是个坏孩子吗
What are you getting at?
你到底想说什么
It's just...
我想说
If he was really guilty,
如果他真的有罪
he should be celebrating the fact
他应该庆幸
that he only got four years,
只被判了四年
looking forward to new beginnings,
期待着新的开始
not out killing people.
而不是出来杀人
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表