I know.
我知道
But he wasn't. He was just a jilted boyfriend.
但他不是 他只是个被抛弃的男友
Well, I want to find out why Threat Response dismissed
我想知道为什么威胁响应部门
the threats at the club.
没调查对俱乐部的威胁
You know why.
你知道的
They did a baseline check and, given the intel available,
根据情报 他们做了基础排查
there was nothing left to be done.
该做的都做了
You know that for a fact?
你确定吗
No, but I did my time in that squad, making those calls.
不确定 但是我一直在那儿 帮着他们联♥系♥
And I know that, when you're triaging threats,
我知道 当你处理危险情况的时候
you can follow the policy guidelines to the letter
就算你严格按照指导原则来
and still get it wrong.
还是会出错
Well, maybe those guidelines need adjusting.
也许是那些指导原则需要改正呢
Well, that's possible,
是有可能的
but I'm not sure it's something you can fix.
但我不确定这是能改的问题
I think it's just the nature of threat response.
我觉得这就是威胁的本质
It's an imperfect science.
这是一门不完美的学科
You just hope that nobody dies because of it.
你只能祈祷没有人因此而死
Well, maybe perfection is impossible,
好吧 也许世间没有完美一说
but I at least want to review what happened.
但至少我想借鉴一下发生的事情
It's not our area.
这不是我们负责的范围
Well, maybe we need to make it our area.
也许我们应该把它囊括在内
We have to do something because, next time,
我们必须得做点什么 因为下一次
we might not be so lucky.
我们可能就没那么幸运了
Congratulations. Hey, thank you, you too.
祝贺你 嗨 谢谢 你也是
Hey, can I ask you, um,
我可以问一下你吗
why you were so sure Ivan didn't do it?
为什么你这么确信不是艾文干的
See you.
再见
A feeling, I guess.
我想应该是 直觉吧
I mean, it had nothing to do with the politics
我是说 这与政♥治♥或种族无关
or the race, if that's what you're saying.
如果你指的是这方面的话
Look, Maggie, I know what kind of agent
玛纪 我知道你是个怎样的特工
and what kind of person you are,
知道你的为人
and I know that you would never consciously
我也知道你永远不会
act out of prejudice.
有意地按偏见行事
But I also know good people, well-intentioned people,
但我也知道好人 心怀好意的人
can sometimes have blind spots
有时也会有盲点
when it comes to stuff like this.
在遇到这样的事情的时候
So I have to ask.
所以我还是得问一下
Okay.
好吧
Okay, um,
好吧
look, if you feel like something is wrong
如果你觉得哪儿不对劲
or if you see that I'm missing something,
或者你觉得我哪儿做的不足
please, I want you to tell me that.
我真诚地希望你能告诉我
That's important to me.
这对我来说很重要
Because I...
因为我...
Because I wanna be standing with you,
因为我想和你并肩作战
helping you sound the alarm.
帮你发出警报
Okay.
好吧
I am still wondering why you were so sure
我还是很好奇 为什么你如此确定
Ivan wasn't the guy.
艾文不是凶手
I mean, what did you see that the rest of us didn't?
我是说 你观察到什么其他人漏掉的地方吗
A middle-aged man crippled with guilt and shame.
一个因内疚和羞耻而颓废的中年人
My father.
我的父亲
He was a cop for 30 years,
他做了三十多年的警♥察♥
and he was really good at his job.
他做地真的很好
But when he was first starting out, he had this case.
但他刚开始的时候 接到过一个案子
He got a murder confession from a young kid, 19 years old.
一个19岁的孩子自供谋杀
And three days later that kid killed himself in a lockup.
三天后那个孩子在拘留所自杀了
Turns out he was innocent.
结果表明他是无辜的
So I've got my dad in my ear all the time, talking about
所以我耳边总是响起我父亲的嘱咐
how important it is to be careful with confessions.
谨慎对待供词是多么重要
You know, make sure they know the music, not just the words.
关注他们的整体表现 而不仅仅是那些话
That makes sense.
这就说得通了
Congrats. Thank you.
祝贺 谢谢
Glad you got a good result.
很高兴你取得了好结果
But let's face it, you got lucky,
但说实在的 你们运气很好
especially your girl, Maggie.
尤其是你们的那个姑娘 玛纪
Mm-mm, no. I don't think she got lucky.
不 我觉得她不是运气好
What was it then?
那是什么
I think she's just good.
我觉得是她本身就很优秀
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表