Jubal. Hey.
铸博 你好
I know that you heard about Dan Osborne,
我知道你听说了丹·奥斯本的事
but we have to find him soon
我们必须在他犯傻
before he does something dumb or dangerous.
或犯险之前尽快找到他
Yeah, we're on it.
是 我们正在找他
Hey, while I have you, something's not adding up.
既然你来了我就告诉你 有些事不合理
What do you mean? Sean Ellis.
你是什么意思 肖恩·埃利斯
He just got out of prison after doing five years.
他刚刚蹲完五年监狱
Why would he turn around and tank his future
为什么要再回去 赔上自己的未来
by abducting Dan's kid?
绑♥架♥丹的孩子
It's hard to say at this point.
这个节骨眼上很难说
Yeah, but you were Dan's ASAC when the bust went down, right?
是啊 但是突击搜查时 你是丹的副主管 对吗
You have any sense why Sean would make this move?
你有没有感觉丹为什么走此下策
No, I don't.
不知道
Hey, those charges that brought Sean Ellis down...
那些对于肖恩·埃利斯的指控
Can you review them for me?
能帮我复查一下吗
Yeah, I'll pull the digital case file.
没问题 我会调出电子案卷
What am I looking for exactly?
我到底要找什么呢
I don't know. Anything unusual.
不知道 不寻常的都找出来
Okay, I'll get on it. All right, folks.
好的 马上做 好了 兄弟们
We are now officially looking for Jake and his dad.
现在我们正式寻找杰克和他的父亲
Any leads on where Dan Osborne went after he took off?
有谁知道丹离开家后去了哪里
No, but a witness saw a Pontiac G6 driving away
不知道 但有目击者看见一辆庞蒂克G6
from the house just before the Osbornes came home.
在奥斯本夫妇回家前驶了出来
All right, so maybe that's who left the flip phone.
很好 可能是这个人落下翻盖手♥机♥
Does Sean Ellis own a G6? No, just a Honda Accord.
肖恩·埃利斯有G6吗 没有 他只有一辆本♥田♥雅阁
All right, let's put a BOLO out on the G6.
现在通缉那辆G6
Dan's wife said he had a cell phone with him when he left.
丹的妻子说他离开时带了一部手♥机♥
Any signal? Nothing, the phone's shut off.
手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗 没有 关机了
Okay, what about Dan's vehicle?
丹的车子呢
No LoJack, no Wi-Fi, no activity on his E-ZPass.
没有防盗软件 没有无线网络 电子收费系统没有动静
All right, so Dan went AWOL after he got that text message.
所以说 丹在收到短♥信♥后擅离职守
It may have been a ransom demand from Sean Ellis,
可能是因为肖恩·埃利斯发来的赎金要求
so let's put alerts on Dan's bank account.
注意丹的银行账户
That said, our best shot at finding father and son
这就是说 我们找到父子两人的最好机会
is to locate Sean Ellis.
就是找到肖恩·埃利斯
He got out of prison less than a month ago.
他不到一个月前才出狱
Where's he live?
他住在哪里
Who are his friends, his known associates?
他的朋友都有谁
Just talked to his probation officer.
刚联♥系♥过他的缓刑官
Says Sean lives with his girlfriend Gina Ramos.
肖恩·埃利斯和他女朋友吉娜·拉莫斯住在一起
She has a place in the Bronx.
她在布朗克斯区有住处
FBI, open up!
联邦调查局 开门
Open the door!
开门
Where's Sean Ellis? Hey!
肖恩·埃利斯在哪里 嘿
You cannot just barge in here like that.
你们不能就这样闯进来
This says otherwise.
事态特殊
We can also arrest your dirtbag boyfriend.
我们还可以逮捕你那人♥渣♥男友
I told you. I don't know where he is.
我告诉你了 我不知道他在哪里
I haven't seen him since this morning.
今早之后我就没见过他
So where is he?
那么他在哪里
At Castellano's. He works in the kitchen.
卡斯蒂利亚餐厅 他在厨房♥工作
No, no, no, hold on.
不 不 不 稳住
Look, Sean did his time. He's got a legit job.
听着 肖恩坐过牢了 他现在有合法工作
Why don't you people just leave him alone?
你们为什么不放过他呢
Because he kidnapped this kid.
因为他绑♥架♥了这个孩子
No way is that true.
绝对不可能
It's all clear. No one's here.
全部搜查完毕 这里没有人
I told you.
我告诉你们了
Sean would never do anything like that.
肖恩永远不会做那种事的
Who are his friends, huh? Who does he run with?
他的朋友都有谁 他和谁一起混
I don't know. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道吗
Is this his phone?
这是他的手♥机♥吗
Why would he leave without his phone?
他为什么不带手♥机♥
That's his backup.
这是他的备用手♥机♥
Well, he seems to talk to Roy a lot.
他好像经常和罗伊联♥系♥
Who's Roy?
谁是罗伊
The number Sean Ellis was calling
肖恩·埃利斯拨♥打♥的号♥码
belongs to a Roy Hoffman.
属于一个叫罗伊·霍夫曼的人
Hoffman's name came up under Sean's known associates.
肖恩的朋友里有霍夫曼的名字
Yeah? What do we know about him?
是吗 这个人我们了解多少
Sean and Hoffman grew up together
肖恩和霍夫曼从十岁起
in foster care since ten years old.
在寄养家庭一起长大
Got busted together as juveniles, stayed close.
青少年时一起被捕 关系紧密
Hoffman visited Sean every week in prison.
霍夫曼每周都去探监
Jubal. Yeah?
铸博 有什么情况
Hoffman drives a blue G6.
霍夫曼开一辆蓝色G6
Okay, so Roy Hoffman is the person
所以说罗伊·霍夫曼
that dropped off that flip phone.
是留下翻盖手♥机♥的人
Where are we with his cell? It's active.
他的手♥机♥在哪里 开机中
It's pinging a tower in Long Island.
连接到长岛的一个发射塔
That tower is right next to Burrell Auto Salvage.
那座发射塔就在伯勒尔汽车处理公♥司♥附近
Hoffman is part owner of the business.
霍夫曼是这家公♥司♥的合伙人
Junkyard... Good place to stash a kid.
垃圾场... 藏孩子的好地点
Signal from Hoffman's cell phone is coming from up ahead.
霍夫曼的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就在前方
We're getting warmer. I just hope the kid is here.
我们越来越近了 希望孩子也在那里
I just hope the kid is breathing.
我希望孩子还活着
You think they killed him?
你认为他们杀了他吗
If Sean wanted a ransom,
肖恩如果想要赎金
why target a guy living on an FBI pension?
为什么得盯上联邦调查局的人
If he wanted revenge, maybe he's already taken it.
如果他想报仇 也许已经把人杀了
We're going to find Jake alive.
我们要找到活着的杰克
And split.
分开行动
Halt.
停
It's coming from the van.
信♥号♥♥在货车里
Hoffman's in the van.
霍夫曼在货车里
Move, go.
行动 走
Where's the kid?
孩子在哪里
I don't know. Where's Jake?
不知道 杰克在哪里
I don't know, man.
我不知道 哥们
Hey, we know you dropped off a flip phone.
我们知道你落下了一部翻盖手♥机♥
Because Sean told me to.
因为是肖恩让我做的
I didn't even know what it was for.
我甚至都不知道原因
Who did this to you? The dad.
谁把你绑起来的 孩子爸
He knew Sean and me were tight,
他知道我和肖恩很铁
so he came asking where his son was.
所以他来问我他儿子在哪里
I don't know where he is!
可是我不知道
I didn't even know he'd been taken.
我甚至不知道他儿子被带走了
The father beating the hell out of me didn't change that.
他爸狠揍我一顿 但我真不知道
All right, where is Sean Ellis?
好吧 肖恩·埃利斯在哪里
Your guy came asking where he was.
你们的人过来问他在哪里
He wanted to talk to him, so he put a gun to my head,
他想和他谈 所以他拿枪指着我的头
and he made me text him. What did you tell him?
让我发短♥信♥给他 你告诉他什么了
That I needed to meet with him.
我需要见他一面
That it was urgent. And Dan went in your place?
是急事 丹就替你去了
Yes. When did Dan leave?
是的 丹什么时候离开的
Ugh, I don't know. Maybe a half hour ago?
不知道 可能半小时前
Okay, where is his meet with Sean supposed to happen?
他和肖恩在哪里碰面
At this warehouse.
他的仓库
We used to get high there when we were kids.
我们小时候在那里玩得很欢
I didn't see Dan's car anywhere.
我没有看到丹的车
Yeah, or Sean Ellis'. Maybe we beat them here.
是啊 也没见到肖恩·埃利斯的车 没准我们来得早
Where's my boy?
我儿子在哪
Where did you put him?
你把他藏哪了
Where is he?
他在哪
Where's Jake? Where's my son?
杰克在哪 我儿子在哪
What'd you do with my son? Dan...
你对我儿子做了什么 丹
Sean, where did you take my son?
肖恩, 你把我儿子带哪去了
Dan... Tell me!
丹 告诉我
Come on. Hey, step back!
行了 退后点
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表