It's when executives pitch the IPO to investors.
执行长向投资者们推广首次公开募款
Corinne says she doesn't want to delay,
科林说她不想延迟
thinks he's being too conservative.
认为他太保守了
But then, just before walking off,
就在他离开前
Cabot says something about going to the FDA.
卡博提到了要去通报药管局
She looks pissed.
她看起来很不高兴
Don't blame her.
正常反映
Cabot goes to the FDA, it's good-bye Cemera,
卡博去药管局 瑟媚拉就得关门大吉了
good-bye IPO.
首次公开募款也完蛋了
So he was threatening Corinne's future.
所以 他影响到了科林前途
Maybe the ex-boyfriend was telling the truth about her temper.
或许前男友对于她的脾气问题说得没错
Seems like motive and opportunity to me.
有了犯案动机与机会了
Let's bring her in.
把她带进来吧
This is Agent Chazal.
这是沙扎尔探员
We need backup to our location ASAP.
请求支援 尽快
Shots fired.
这边有枪声
FBI!
联邦调查局
Announce yourself and step out!
出来表明身份
Blood.
血迹
It's Corinne. She's down.
是科林 她中枪了
Shooter's gotta still be here.
枪手应该还在这
She's alive.
还活着
Get her an ambulance.
快叫救护车
FBI! Show me your hands!
联邦调查局 手伸出来
We need an ambulance.
我们需要救护车
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
I just have a couple of questions on...
我有些问题想...
Pardon me.
借过
Push these people farther back.
把这些记者赶远点
Any official statement from the department?
有官方声明吗
You will get a statement once I know what we have.
调查清楚了会有官方声明
What do we know?
目前有什么进展
Footage from the lobby. We think that's the shooter.
大厅的录像 这应该就是枪手
Unfortunately, his hoodie is up the whole time,
不过他的帽子一直戴着
so we can't see his face. And Corinne?
看不到脸 科林呢
Her wounds appear to be superficial.
初步判定是轻伤
One to the hand, one to the shoulder.
手臂一枪 肩膀一枪
Fact that she was knocked out cold when she fell probably saved her life.
她跌倒时撞晕了救了她一命
Shooter must have thought she was dead.
枪手以为她已经死了
And once you arrived, he ran.
你们到了后 他逃走了
Yeah, I radioed NYPD for backup the second I realized I lost him.
是的 我跟丢后立刻通知了纽约警局
They set up a two block containment immediately after they arrived,
他们抵达后立刻在两条街的范围建立了封锁线
but the shooter must have breached it.
但是枪手可能已经逃离了
Agents are canvassing the area now for additional witnesses.
探员正在搜索周遭是否有目击者
Okay.
好
It looks like Corinne's attacker waited for her inside the elevator
目前判断是 枪手在电梯内等待机会
and then forced her in at gunpoint.
并且持枪威胁她
The shell casings are 9-millimeter,
弹壳是九毫米的
same as the ones found at the Cabot murder scene.
与卡博凶杀现场找到的是一样的
Bloody shoe print is a men's size 11.
沾上了血的鞋迹是男号♥十一♥码♥
Looks like after the shooter fired the first shot,
推测枪手开了第一枪后
he and Corinne struggled, and then after that,
两人搏斗 接下来
from what we heard, there were two more shots
我们听到了另外两声枪声
There must have been a shot that missed, right?
应该还有一发没命中的子弹 不是吗
Look at this.
看这
Get ERT over here right away to dig that out.
立刻叫迹证组把它挖出来
Okay.
好的
Ballistics say that the bullet pulled at Corinne's
弹道检验确认了 攻击科林
was a match for the ones that killed Cabot.
与杀害卡博用的是同一把枪
So it's the same shooter. We think so.
所以很可能是同个枪手 有可能
And based on the size and the style of the shoe prints
另外根据鞋迹的样式与尺寸
and the surveillance video,
以及监视器的画面
we know the shooter's a male.
我们知道枪手是男性
So if Corinne isn't the killer, who is?
所以科林不是凶手 那是谁呢
I don't know, but I'm guessing it has to do with Cemera.
不知道 不过应该与瑟媚拉有关
It's the only thing that both victims have in common.
两位受害者也只有这个共同关联
Can you think of anyone who has an axe to grind with this company?
你能想到谁会对公♥司♥不满想报复吗
Hard to say.
不好说
I'm only here one or two times a month.
我一个月只进来一两次
One of many companies I'm involved in.
这里只是我众多投资的其中一个
Corinne mention any issues?
科林有提过任何问题吗
Threats for competitors? Angry ex-employees?
竞争对手 心怀怨恨的前员工
Well, Corinne terminated a lead technician the other day, and then
这个吗 科林前段时间开除了一名技术员
she had me have my lawyers check if there was an NDA in place.
请我的律师检查是否有签过保密协约
Okay, what was that employee's name?
员工的名字是什么你
And what was Corinne's concern?
还有科林为何开除他
Bixby.
比斯比
She said that he had vandalized a scanner
她说是因为他砸坏了一台检测仪
and then argued in front of employees.
并且在其他员工前争执
Okay, we're gonna need all the information you have on Bixby.
我们需要你手上所有有关比斯比的资料
As well as the access to all of Cemera personnel and files.
以及查看所有公♥司♥员工资料的权限
Whatever you need. Corinne is out of surgery.
没问题 科林的手术结束了
Okay, thank you.
谢谢
It happened so fast.
一切都发生的太快了
I never got a clear look at him.
我没机会看到对方的长相
All I can tell you is it was a man.
我只知道是名男性
Well, the bloody footprints show that you two were within inches of each other,
鞋迹显示你们俩有近距离接触
which indicates that you actually did get a clear look at him.
照理说 你应该是有看到长相
So why are you saying you didn't?
问题是你为何说没看到
I wish I could tell you more,
我也希望能回答你
but right now everything's foggy.
但是我现在记忆很混乱
You had a confrontation two days ago
两天前你在公♥司♥
with a Cemera technician named Wayne Bixby,
与一名叫韦恩·比斯比的技术员有争执
and then he was fired. Any chance it was him?
他被开除了 你觉得有可能是他吗
I'm not sure, but I don't think so.
我不确定 不过我想不是
And it wasn't a confrontation.
而且也不是争执
He destroyed a scanner and started arguing with you.
他砸坏了一台检测仪 然后与你对骂
That sounds like a confrontation to me.
在我看来是确实是争执
How did you find out about that?
你怎么知道的
Sharma gave us full access to Cemera.
夏玛给了我们全部权限
Well, as CEO I'm rescinding it.
身为执行长 我收回权限
I want any files downloaded or taken returned immediately.
你们手上所有资料都得立刻交回公♥司♥
Okay, Corinne, if I were to guess,
科林 要我猜的话
I would say that you're stonewalling us right now
你目前只是想阻扰我们
because you're worried about any negative press before your upcoming IPO.
因为你怕首次公开募款受到调查风声的影响
I spent the last six years of my life
我过去六年的精力全花在
working to redefine cancer screenings.
如何重新定义癌症筛检
Our tech is proprietary, cutting edge, and revolutionary.
我们的技术是独有的 最新的 划时代的
My company is literally going to change the world,
我的公♥司♥会改变这世界
so nothing anyone does or says
所以不管是谁 说了什么
is gonna stop us from moving forward.
都阻止不了我们继续下去
Okay, well, we're trying to find the man who's responsible for Cabot's murder
我们的工作是找出杀害卡博
and your assault,
以及攻击你的犯人
so I would think that you'd be a little more focused on that
我建议你放点心力在这上面
and less on your company's future right now.
而不是在你公♥司♥的未来上
You obviously don't know me very well.
很明显你不了解我的为人
Look, we're just trying to find out whatever...
听着 我们只是想...
Sorry, no more questions.
抱歉 请别问了
Not without my lawyers present.
除非我律师在场
Okay, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Wayne Bixby. Yeah?
韦恩·比斯比吗 怎了
FBI. Step on over.
联邦调查局 过来
Sir, can you hold still?
先生 请别动
Whoa, what is this about?
等等 这是干嘛
Where were you at 2:00 p.m. this afternoon?
今天下午两点 你人在哪里
Why?
干嘛问
Because someone shot Corinne Baker.
因为有人对科林·贝克开枪
Wait. You think it was me?
等等 你们认为是我吗
Well, she fired you after you vandalized her expensive scanner.
她在你砸毁一台昂贵的检测仪后开除了你
Yeah, that is not how that went down.
事情不是这样的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表