It's crazy to me how you can focus like that, even in a time like this.
在这种情况下 你还能这么集中很令我惊讶
Honey, are you crying?
亲爱的 你在哭吗
I had the kids write about a big moment in their lives.
我让学生们写下人生重大事件
It's eighth grade,
都是中学生
so I get a lot of essays about scoring soccer goals
很多的作文都是写的什么足球
and crushing it on "Fortnite."
或是"堡垒之夜"的
But...
但是
this boy tells the story
这孩子写的是
of holding his sister's hand when she died of leukemia.
他与得了血癌的妹妹握着手 在她弥留之际
Oh, boy.
天啊
It's beautiful what he wrote.
写的真好
You just never know who people are inside.
当看到内心 人真的是很不一样的
Or when it's all gonna end.
或者当一切即将结束时
Did you ever think about that?
你有想过吗
Ditching it all.
抛下一切
No.
没有
Let's say we won a lottery.
假设我们赢了彩票
What? No jobs, no masters to serve,
别笑 不用工作 不用为谁卖♥♥命
where would you want to live?
你会想住在哪里
We're not winning the lottery, babe.
我们不会赢彩票的 宝贝
Oh, come on,
拜托
Work with me; dream a little.
配合下嘛 做点梦
We're both right where we're supposed to be.
我们现在这样就很符合命运的安排了
You are hopelessly practical.
你真是个无可救药的现实主义者
That's why you love me.
你就是爱我这一点
Ben.
本
You better call 911.
你快报♥警♥
If you're calling to see if I got coffee,
如果你打来是问我买♥♥了咖啡没
the answer, sadly, is no. Line was out the door.
很遗憾 答案是没 队伍都排到门外了
Actually, the question is, how far away are you?
事实上 我是想问你离办公室还有多远
We just got put on special assignment.
我们有特殊任务了
What is it? Uh, no idea.
什么任务 不知道
Isobel gonna brief us in ten.
伊索贝尔十分钟后开会说明
All right, I'll be right there.
好 我马上到
Are you kidding me? Hey!
你在开我玩笑吗 喂
Really?
你不是吧
Look, I... I saw the light turn green.
抱歉 我看绿灯了
I'm sorry, this is... this is utterly my fault.
抱歉 这完全是我的错
You're utterly correct.
你说的完全正确
Okay, do you have your insurance?
算了 你有保险吗
Yeah, of course, but...
有 当然 但是...
look, I'd rather pay to fix your damage
我宁愿直接给你维修费用
than have to file an insurance claim, if that's...
而不是报保险出单 如果你不介意的话...
Either way, I... I have to fill out an accident investigation report.
不论报不报保险 我都得填意外调查报告书
What is that, a police thing? It's an FBI thing.
这是警方的东西吗 是联邦调查局的
I hit an FBI agent.
我追尾了个特工
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I mean, destruction of government property...
损毁国有财产...
I'm gonna have to arrest you.
我得逮捕你
What?
什么
Really?
真的吗
No.
假的
But I do need your information.
但是我真的需要你的联络方式
Please, I... I gotta go.
我有事得先走
Okay, yeah.
当然 没问题
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry I'm late. No problem.
抱歉我迟到了 没事
We're just getting started.
我才正要开始
Frank Webber of Queens
来自皇后区的弗兰克·韦伯
was killed last night in a car crash.
昨晚在一起车祸中死亡
He died at the scene.
当场断气
Local police ruled it an accident,
警♥察♥判定为意外
but I got a call from headquarters in D.C.
但是我接到来自华盛顿总部的电♥话♥
They want a second opinion.
他们想多调查一下
Preliminary details on Frank Webber and copies of the police report
尸检报告与警方报告副本
are in your folders.
都在文件夹内
Okay, not to be Captain Obvious,
不是想唱反调
but car crashes aren't usually our thing.
不过车祸一般不是我们的业务范围
Well, this one is. It's top priority.
这次的是最高优先级
Is Webber connected to the Bureau?
韦伯跟局里有关系吗
Not as far as I'm aware.
据我所知并没有
Then why is D.C. Pushing this so hard?
那为何华盛顿这么上心呢
They're not telling me anything.
他们没说
Look, just do your due diligence;
听着 就当是我们的常规业务
make sure Mr. Webber's accident really was an accident.
确认韦伯的意外真的只是场意外
Well...
这...
this is weird.
真反常
The police think an animal ran out that Frank swerved to miss it.
警方认为是路边有动物蹦出来而弗兰克想避开
I...
我...
I keep expecting to hear his car pull up.
我心里一直还期待听到他回来的声音
How can he just be gone?
他怎么能这样突然就走了
I understand.
我理解
I lost my husband in a similar way.
我也因为类似的意外失去了丈夫
Can we ask you a few more questions?
我们能再问你些其它问题吗
What does Frank do for work?
弗兰克的职业是什么
Did he work for the government in any way?
他的工作跟政♥府♥有关吗
The government?
政♥府♥
No. He was a photographer.
没有 他是摄影师
Headshots, weddings, and print work.
大头照 婚礼 平面摄影等等的
He started out shooting wildlife.
最近开始拍摄野生动物
Camping out in the woods for weeks on end.
常常整个礼拜都在户外扎营
Um, Mrs. Webber.
韦伯夫人
Did your husband have any enemies?
你丈夫有跟人有过节吗
Someone that might wanna hurt him?
有没有会想伤害他的人呢
Uh, no... nothing like that.
没有 完全没有
What about depression or a recent change in behavior?
那他有抑郁或其他反常行为吗
Frank did not kill himself.
弗兰克不会自杀的
Why are you asking these questions?
你为何问这些问题
Why is the FBI even involved in this?
又为何联邦调查局会来调查
This is just a routine inquiry.
这都只是例行询问而已
Do you know where Frank was going last night?
你知道昨晚弗兰克是去哪了吗
To a photo gig, I think.
拍摄工作 应该吧
When he left, he took his camera bag.
他出门时带上了相机包
I really don't think I can talk about this anymore.
我实在不想再谈了
That's okay.
没关系
Thank you.
谢谢你
And if anything comes up, don't hesitate to contact me.
如果有想到其他什么的话 请立即联络我们
Okay.
好
You okay? I'm good.
你还好吗 还好
She's the one going through hell.
难过的是她
So far, this looks like a straight up accident.
目前看来 确实只是场意外
Yeah, but she said Webber had a camera bag.
但是她说韦伯有个相机包
The inventory from the crash scene didn't show one.
意外现场记录并没有
Maybe it wound up at the morgue.
或许在停尸房♥那边
No mystery as to Mr. Webber's cause of death.
韦伯先生的死因很简单明了
Massive trauma to the head and chest from the crash.
因车祸造成头上与胸口的严重外伤
Anything turn up in his blood?
血检结果呢
No alcohol, no drugs,
没酒精 没毒品
but he does have outstanding cholesterol levels.
倒是胆固醇相当高
And in your view this was a traffic fatality?
你的判定是车祸意外造成的
Totally routine?
没任何奇怪的地方
I see these with dismal regularity.
常规到几乎无聊的地步
The victim arrive with a camera bag?
尸体来的时候有相机包吗
No. Just a wallet,
没有 只有个皮夹
keys, money clip, that sort of thing.
钥匙 钞票夹 之类的
That's odd. What?
奇怪了 怎么了
His envelope's missing. I... I put it here myself.
他的东西不见了 我亲自放在这里的
You guys got surveillance video in here?
你们有安保监视器吗
Why would anyone break in?
谁会闯进这来呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表