We know what you already told us.
我们知道你告诉我们什么了
We would like the truth now.
但我们想要听事情的真♥相♥
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
This.
这个
So? Do you know that guy?
所以呢 你认识这个人吗
A... A little bit.
稍有了解
His name is Len Barker. He's a lawyer.
他叫伦·巴克 是个律师
He worked with Caldwell at the DA's office.
他和卡德维尔在地方检察院工作
They worked together on rape cases including yours.
他们一起处理性侵案件 包括你的这件
Ring any bells? Yeah.
想起来了吗 嗯
I know who the hell he is. Mmhmm.
我知道他是谁 嗯
He also worked with a man named Daniel Harley.
他还和一个叫做丹尼尔·哈里的人工作
Who?
谁
Uh, he makes bombs. Like, really good ones.
他是做炸♥弹♥的 那种很好的炸♥弹♥
Yeah, like the kind of bomb
炸飞了卡德维尔的车
that blew up Caldwell's car and bodyguard.
和保镖的那种炸♥弹♥
Here we go again. I told you I had nothing to do with that.
又来了 我告诉你们我和这事没关系了
I've never blown up anything in my life.
我可没炸飞过我人生中的任何东西
Okay, then why are you talking to Len Barker?
好 那你为什么和伦·巴克在一起
The very person who put you in person for ten years?
他可是害你蹲了十年大牢的人
Hey, this nutjob came looking for me.
嘿 是这疯子自己来找我的
He wanted me to go public with my case,
他想让我主动公开自己的案子
tell the world I was innocent.
对外宣称我是无辜的
That Valerie Caldwell was this evil person.
然后说这个瓦蕾利·卡德维尔是个大坏蛋
I told him to leave me the hell alone.
我跟他说别来烦我
I wanted nothing to do with that.
我不想卷进这件事
You're an interesting man, Wayne.
韦恩 你可真有趣
Most people would be jumping at the chance to bad-mouth
大多数人都巴不得抓住机会报复
the person that put them in prison, but not you, huh?
把自己弄进监狱的人 但你却不感兴趣 对吧
You're too good for that. Look, I moved on.
你的觉悟比这高多了 我放下了
I just want to start a new life.
我只想开始新的生活
Right, of course. Of course.
当然 没错
$50,000 head start, huh?
价值五万美金的新开始 对吧
I don't have anything to say about that.
我没有什么要解释的
People don't just hand out $50,000 checks, Wayne.
韦恩 五万美金的支票不是随便就能发的
Who gave you that?
这是谁给你的
I ain't got nothing to say.
我没什么好解释的
Did somebody pay you to blow up Caldwell's car?
是有人花钱雇你炸了卡德维尔的车子吗
Barker give you that money?
是巴克给你的钱吗
Barker ain't give me a damn thing.
巴克可什么都没给我
That lunatic was ranting and raving
那疯子一直在抱怨
about how much he hated Caldwell.
他有多讨厌卡德维尔
Did he say why?
他说为什么了吗
Listen, Wayne, you're gonna want to be honest with us right now.
听着 韦恩 你现在最好和我们说实话
It's really gonna help you out down the road.
之后会对你有很大好处的
The last time I was honest with the police
上次我和警♥察♥说了实话
I ended up doing ten years in Greenville.
结果就是在格林维尔蹲了十年大牢
I want a lawyer now.
我要请律师 现在就要
Of course, I remember Len Barker.
当然 我记得伦·巴克
We worked together for five years.
我们一起工作了五年
Why?
怎么了
Well, we have him on video speaking with Wayne Simmons.
我们在监控里看到他和韦恩·西蒙斯讲话了
Do you have any idea why they'd be meeting up?
你知道他们有什么见面的原因吗
No.
没有
That's sort of odd.
这可有点奇怪
Len and I did try the Wayne Simmons case together.
我和伦曾经一起试着处理过韦恩·西蒙斯的案子
He did an amazing job.
他干的很不错
But he was a really intelligent
但他曾经确实是个聪明
and very gifted attorney.
又很有天赋的律师
"Was"?
曾经
Yes, was. Sadly.
是的 曾经是 很遗憾
Len...
伦
Something happened with Len
伦身上发生了一些事情
and he just started acting strangely.
之后他的行为就变的有些古怪
Rumor was that he was struggling with drugs and alcohol.
传言他沾染了毒品和酒精
So is that why he was fired?
所以他因为这个被开除了吗
No, not specifically.
不 不是
I mean, my decision was based purely on his work.
我开除他单纯是因为他的工作表现
For some reason, Len just went from being a superstar
不知道怎么了 伦从明星员工
to being a liability.
变成了累赘
He started missing deadlines, not showing up to court.
他开始错过各种截止日期 缺席法庭
So I had no choice but to let him go.
我不得不放他走了
And of course when it was all over,
当然一切结束之后
he... he blamed me.
他 他怪在了我的头上
He told me that I ruined his career.
他告诉我我毁掉了他的职业
When was the last time you two spoke?
你们两个最后一次联♥系♥是什么时候
Oh, I mean, years.
噢 是很多年前了
Eight or nine. Maybe more.
八♥九♥年 可能更多
No emails or text messages, DMs?
没有邮件或者短♥信♥来往吗 社交软件上也没有联络过
No. None that I'm aware of.
都没有 我没有留意到
And if this is everything, I'm sorry, I do need to prep
如果没有什么别的事情 抱歉我得去准备
for my fundraiser today.
今天的筹款活动了
I am talking to 200 enlightened Wall Street executives
今天我要在罗斯福大酒店给
at the Roosevelt.
两百个华尔街的精英执行官们讲话
No, sorry.
没有 不好意思
I haven't seen Len in a few days.
我有几天没见过伦了
And when was the last time you two talked?
你们最后一次交谈是什么时候呢
Yesterday for about a second.
昨天 就说了两句话
He was distracted, said he'd call me later, but...
他有点心不在焉 说晚点打给我 但也
It's important that we find him.
我们急着找他
Uh, did you check his house in Brooklyn?
你们去过他在布鲁克林的家了吗
We did. He wasn't there.
去了 但他不在
You don't think that Len...
你们不会是觉得伦
Like I said, we just want to talk to him.
像我说的 我们只想和他聊聊
Gabriella, we need your help.
加布里尔 我们需要你的帮助
Please tell us what you know.
请告诉我们所有你知道的信息
Why does he hate Caldwell so much?
为什么他这么恨卡德维尔
She ruined his life.
她毁了他的生活
Because she fired him? It's more than that.
因为她炒了他吗 远远不止这个
Way more than that.
还有太多事情了
I've known Len for years.
我认识他很多年了
I've worked with him at the DA's office,
我曾经在地方检查院和他一起工作
we dated for a while,
我们谈过一段时间恋爱
then I came over here to help him out.
之后我就来这里继续帮他
He's a good man.
他是个好人
Valerie Caldwell ruined him. How?
瓦蕾利·卡德维尔毁了他 怎么毁了
She forced him to bury evidence.
她逼他隐瞒证据
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
After one of the trials, Len stumbled on some evidence
在某次庭审后 伦发现了一些证据
that might've exonerated a man he'd just convicted.
能够帮他刚定罪的人洗清嫌疑
Are you talking about Wayne Simmons?
你在说韦恩·西蒙斯吗
Yeah, that's the guy.
对 就是他
Len found some surveillance footage
伦找到了一些能够帮助确认
that could've helped confirm Simmons' alibi.
西蒙斯不在场证据的监控录像
Few months later she got rid of him.
几个月后她就开除了他
Why didn't he just turn it over to Caldwell?
为什么他不直接报告给卡德维尔
He did, but Caldwell didn't care.
他报告了 但卡德维尔才不在乎
Thought it would muddy the waters.
她觉得这会把事情弄的更复杂
So she destroyed the video
所以她销毁了视频
and told Len to keep his mouth shut,
然后叫伦不要声张
and that was the beginning of the end.
之后伦就开始一路下滑
Len started drinking, doing drugs,
伦开始喝酒 吸毒
and Caldwell started laying her record,
之后卡德维尔就开始做各种铺垫
telling people he was crazy, delusional.
告诉别人他疯了 神智不清
A few months later, she got rid of him.
几个月之后她就炒了他
FBI, Len Barker.
伦·巴克 联邦调查局
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Maggie, check this out.
玛纪 来看这个
Looks like we found our guy.
我们应该是找到嫌疑人了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表