What's going on?
最近都发生了什么
Lot of things, J.
很多事 J
But before we go any further,
但在我们继续之前
I need to know if you're down with us.
我需要知道你还是不是我们这边的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This got something to do with that teacher?
和那个老师有关系吗
Who? Miller.
谁 米勒
The teacher at my school.
我学校的老师
Come on, Jessica. Don't push.
拜托 杰西卡 别
I don't know nothing about that.
我什么都不知道
He ain't talking about that. Fine, you know that
他不肯谈那个 好吧
you guys started all this crap asking me if I'm down.
是你们起头问我是不是入伙了 这些废话的
Hell, I've been down longer than any of y'all.
我比你们这些人入伙都久
So don't come at me like that.
所以别这么跟我说话
Okay, this isn't going well.
好吧 情况不佳
She's right, y'all. Homey's been legit since 13.
她说得对 兄弟们 这姐们十三岁就入伙了
She even did some real work back in Mexico too.
她甚至在墨西哥搞过些真家伙
Yeah, I heard about that.
对 我听说过那件事的
So we good then?
所以我们没事了吗
Yeah.
是
We good.
没事了
Okay.
好的
In fact,
其实
we're having a party later on today.
我们今天晚点有个派对
I want you to invite your friend, Kayla.
我要你邀请你朋友凯拉
Is there a problem with that?
有问题吗
No.
没有
No problem.
没问题
Good.
很好
You okay? Not really.
你没事吗 有点事
Why? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么了
Gomez wants me to invite my best friend, Kayla, to a party.
戈麦斯要我邀请我最好的朋友凯拉去一个派对
Why is that bad?
那有什么不好
Inviting someone to a party is code for killing.
邀请某人去派对是灭口的暗语
Gomez wants me to kill Kayla later today.
戈麦斯想要我今晚杀了凯拉
If I don't, he'll kill me.
如果我不做 他就会杀了我
They want Jessica to kill her friend today?
他们要杰西卡今天杀掉她的朋友吗
Yeah, so do we pull her?
是的 我们要拉她出局吗
Seems risky to keep her in play.
看起来再留她在局中很冒险
Yeah, but it might be riskier not to.
是的 但救她可能更冒险
If we pull her, we're gonna blow her cover.
如果我们救她 她身份就暴露了
And the gang will think that she got nervous and started talking.
帮派会觉得她紧张了 会管不住嘴
I mean, even worse,
后果可能更糟
we're pulling out the rug from underneath her.
我们在揭露她的面纱
She'll have nothing to trade.
她就没了交易的资本
We won't be able to get her into WITSEC.
她就进不了联邦证人保护计划
Yeah, so let's do the course.
是啊 那我们做做功课
Okay, what about the target, Kayla?
好的 目标怎么办 凯拉
Have Scola and Kristen pick her up, get her off the street.
让斯科拉和克丽丝接她上车 让她离开街道
As far as Jessica's concerned, tell her
至于杰西卡 告诉她
it's business as usual.
一切照常
Make the calls, send the texts, whatever the gang wants.
打电♥话♥ 发信息 都顺着帮派
Gomez needs to believe that she's willing to kill Kayla.
要让戈麦斯相信她愿意杀凯拉
FBI, open up.
联邦调查局 开门
What happened? What's going on?
怎么了 发生什么了
Ma'am, we need to speak with Kayla.
女士 我们需要和凯拉聊下
She's not here, why? She's my daughter.
她不在 怎么了 她是我女儿
Do you know where she is? Okay, can you call her, please?
你知道她在哪吗 好吧 能不能请你给她打电♥话♥
Look, ma'am, we're just trying to keep her safe.
女士 我们只想确保她的安全
Can you call her?
能给她打电♥话♥吗
She don't have a regular phone.
她没有常规电♥话♥
She buys the kind at the bodega...
她买♥♥杂货店里的那种...
the ones you pay for up front.
预先支付的那种
She bought one today. Just threw out the box.
她今天买♥♥了一个 刚扔了盒子
Is it still in the trash?
还在垃圾桶里吗
You mind if I grab it? Okay.
介意我去拿吗 好的
Jubal, yeah, we don't have eyes on Kayla,
铸博 我们没找到凯拉
but I do have the IMEI number off her burner phone.
但我有她一次性手♥机♥的国际移♥动♥设备识别码
Yeah, it is Z234-KT221.
是的 是Z234-KT221
Okay, let me know.
好的 告诉我进展
Searched the house. Nothing too interesting.
搜了房♥子 没有收获
So let's get back out there. See if we can track her down.
所以我们撤吧 看能不能追踪到她
Okay.
好的
Um, ma'am?
女士
If you hear from Kayla, or you find out where she is,
如果你有了凯拉的消息 或者知道了她在哪里
call me, but please don't tell her we were here, okay?
给我打电♥话♥ 但请别告诉她我们来过 好吗
Don't tell her... you want me to lie to my own daughter?
别告诉她... 你要我对自己的女儿撒谎吗
As confusing and crazy as that sounds, yes, we do.
虽然听起来让人困惑又疯狂 但确实是
But why?
但为什么
Because if you don't, Kayla will be killed.
因为如果你不这么做 凯拉就会被杀
It's as simple as that.
就这么简单
If we find Kayla, you know, we're gonna grab her
如果我们找到凯拉 就抓了她
and we're gonna hold her on some made-up charge
用一些莫须有的罪名留住她
until this whole thing blows over.
直到整件事过去
But we're never gonna mention your name,
但我们决不提你的名字
and we won't blow your cover. Okay, good.
决不暴露你身份 好吧
So look, you're never actually
所以 其实你从始至终
gonna come face-to-face with Kayla...
都不用和凯拉见面...
we'd never put you in that position,
我们不会让你处在那种境地的
and we'd never expose Kayla to that type of risk.
我们也不会让凯拉置身于那种危险中
So, what I want you to do
所以 我希望你做的
is just go in there and play along.
就是进去跟他们打哈哈
Hopefully Gomez and the others will just start bragging
希望戈麦斯和其他人就这么开始
about what they did to Miller. I can do that.
吹牛 说他们对米勒做过的事 我可以
As long as you promise to help.m. when this is over
只要你保证这些结束后帮我
'cause I'm all alone, I got nowhere to go.
因为我完全孤身一人 没地可去
You have my word.
我保证
Yeah, well, how do I know if your word is any good?
我怎么知道你的保证有用
Jessica, do I seem like someone whose word isn't good?
杰西卡 我看起来像说话不管用的人吗
No.
不像
You're real. I can see it.
你很真实 我看得出
I didn't mean no disrespect. I just had to make sure.
我无意冒犯 只是需要确认
That's okay. Look.
没事
We got you.
你有我们
Is she ready?
她准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Okay, we're up.
好的 连上了
You owe me a hundred bucks, bro.
你欠我一百刀 兄弟
Whoaho! Okay, okay.
哇哦 好 好
These fools were betting that you wouldn't show, Jess.
这些呆子在赌你会不会出现 杰西卡
But I knew better. 'Cause I believe in you.
但我更懂 因为我相信你
I ain't here to prove myself to you or no one else.
我不是来向你或其他人证明自己的
I'm here to do work.
我是来工作的
For the gang.
为了帮派
That's right.
那就对了
It ain't about me.
不是关于我
It's about us.
而是我们
DT 15 por vida.
DT 15一辈子
Jubal, we got a car pulling up to the warehouse.
铸博 有辆车朝仓库开
Is it Kayla?
是凯拉吗
Can't tell yet.
还说不准
If it is, intercept her immediately.
如果是 立刻拦截她
Copy that.
收到
Jeez.
天啊
That's a hell of a knife. Yep.
那他妈是把刀 对
Be ready, guys.
准备好了兄弟们
We're gonna roll on the first sign of trouble.
一有麻烦马上行动
Jubal, the driver is a male Hispanic with a machete.
铸博 司机是个有把弯刀的西班牙男性
No sign of Kayla yet.
还没看到凯拉
Copy that, Kristen and Scola
收到 克丽丝和斯科拉
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表