and worship the ground she walks on.
拜倒在她面前
Can I go?
我能走了吗
No.
不行
We have some tests to run.
还有检验还没做完
Well, it's clear she hates Valerie Caldwell.
毋庸置疑 她很恨瓦蕾利·卡德维尔
Yeah, but nothing in her background says she's a killer
但是背景显示她没能力杀人
or knows anything about explosives.
也没有任何炸♥弹♥知识
So she just runs around the city hating Caldwell
所以她就满大街乱跑
and posts crazy stuff on social media?
在社交媒体上写些疯言疯语吗
It's not crazy if she really thinks that Caldwell railroaded her brother.
她不过是深信卡德维尔陷害了她哥哥
Okay, to believe that Caldwell railroaded a kid for no reason is ridiculous.
莫名其妙地怀疑卡德维尔陷害那孩子根本是无稽之谈
She's been leading the charge to reduce mandatory minimums for years.
多年来她一直在提议降低牢狱起步年限
She created the Conviction Integrity Division at the Brooklyn DA's office.
她建立了布鲁克林区的"定罪正直小组"
I mean, the whole point of that unit
那个小组的任务
is to make sure there's no wrongful conviction.
就是确保避免冤狱的发生
Valerie Caldwell is not someone
瓦蕾利·卡德维尔不是个
who's looking to max out on innocent kids for no reason.
会无缘无故乱定罪陷害清白者的检查官
Okay, fair enough, but we need a second opinion.
好吧 我们需要其他人的意见
From who? Wayne Simmons.
谁的 韦恩·西蒙斯的
Hey, Wayne Simmons?
嘿 韦恩·西蒙斯吗
Who are you? FBI.
你们是谁 联邦调查局
We want to speak to you about Congresswoman Caldwell.
想与你谈谈有关卡德维尔议员的事
I've got nothing to say.
无可奉告
That's odd. Yeah, why is that?
这可怪了 怎说
'Cause your sister can't stop talking about her,
你妹妹对她意见可多了
spends most of her time harassing her.
大部分时间都在骚扰她
Got nothing to do with me.
跟我无关
Well, if you ask me, it has everything to do with you.
要我说 那关系可大了
Your sister believes that you were innocent,
你妹妹深信你是无辜的
that Caldwell buried you for no reason.
卡德维尔无缘无故陷害了你
She's my sister.
她是我小妹
I mean, but she's going a little crazy lately
但是自从卡德维尔表示参选后
ever since Caldwell said she was gonna run for president.
就有点疯疯癫癫的了
Wait, so you don't share your sister's hate for Caldwell?
等等 你不恨卡德维尔吗
I've moved on.
我看开了
So then you admit that you were guilty?
你意思是你承认当时确实有罪吗
That justice was served?
正义得到伸张了
Like I said, I moved on.
我说了 我看开了
Any other questions?
还有事吗
Yeah, you happen to know anything about bombs?
有 你了解炸♥弹♥吗
Yeah, they explode, but that's it.
知道 炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥ 没了
Look, guys, I had nothing to do with the car bombing.
听着 我跟爆♥炸♥案没关系好吗
Nothing.
没任何关系
Yo, I lost ten years of my life, bro.
我失去了十年的青春
Why would I do something stupid and risk the next 50?
我可不想再做什么蠢事再失去个五十年
Caldwell convicted him of rape ten years ago.
卡德维尔十年前定了他强♥奸♥罪
Seems like a pretty straightforward case.
案子看起来很简单明了
Three witnesses put him at the scene,
三名目击者
DNA's on the victim's body.
被害人身上找到DNA
Well, yeah, but facts don't matter.
但是光有证据不行
I mean, not when family's involved.
我是说 在这种有家人参与的情况下
Doesn't matter how much evidence is brought against him.
再多的证据都无法说服他们
I mean, Sasha's gonna go to her grave
萨沙直到死
thinking that big bro was innocent.
都会深信她哥哥是无辜的
And, uh, hating the woman who prosecuted him.
同时憎恨定罪他的那个女人
So the question is, did she hate her enough
所以问题是 她有恨到
to plant a bomb in her car?
会在她车上装炸♥弹♥吗
Uh, apparently not. I just spoke to ERT.
貌似不会 我刚与迹证组谈完
They tested her skin, clothes, and apartment for bomb residue.
他们在她身上 衣服 公♥寓♥内检验炸♥弹♥残迹
All came back negative.
所有结果都是阴性
So we're back to square one. Yup.
所以我们又回到原点了 没错
Uh, not exactly. Got the results back from the bomb lab.
不完全是 炸♥弹♥实验室刚把报告送来
It turns out the power source used in the IED was a lithium-sulfur battery.
炸♥弹♥使用的电池是锂硫电池
Is that unusual? More like unique.
很特别吗 简直独一无二
The bomb is an exact match to the type of bombs made by Daniel Harley.
跟丹尼尔·哈里所制♥作♥的炸♥弹♥如出一致
Who? Daniel Harley!
谁 丹尼尔·哈里啊
One of the best bombmakers in the business.
他是造弹业界的顶尖高手之一
First ballot hall of famer.
炸♥弹♥名人堂第一把交椅
Okay, dude.
好了 伙计
Enough.
够了
Okay, just tell us where we can find this jackass.
只告诉我们去哪找这个混♥蛋♥就好
My lawyer's on his way, but I ain't worried.
我律师正赶过来 不过我不担心
I reckon I got a pretty airtight alibi
我认为这次炸♥弹♥袭击我有完美的
for this bombing.
不在场证明
Here's the thing, Daniel, the bomb has your signature.
问题是 这个炸♥弹♥有你的手法特征
Oh, I am good, bro.
虽然我精通炸♥弹♥吧 老哥
But I still can't blow up a car from G block.
但我也不可能在G区炸飞汽车
Then who'd you teach?
那你教过谁
Who else knows your techniques?
还有谁知道你的制弹技术
I don't teach and tell.
我不教别人
We connect this to you, we're gonna come after you.
我们认定你有嫌疑就不会放手的
I'm already doing life, sweetie.
我已经是终身监禁了 宝贝
There ain't much more you can do to me.
你还能怎么折腾我
I mean, we could ship you out of state.
我们能把你转去别的州
To the Colorado SuperMax, for example.
比如转去科罗拉多州高度戒备的联邦监狱
You know, it makes this place look like a Four Seasons.
你知道的 和那边比 这里简直就是四季酒店
Try me.
试试呗
Over the years, I have taught plenty of inmates
多年以来我教过很多狱友怎么造炸♥弹♥
how to make a bomb, but I'm just the professor.
但我只是讲讲理论
They pay me for my insights and knowledge.
他们花钱买♥♥我的聪明才智和知识
How they ultimately exploit their unique education
至于他们最终会造出什么样的炸♥弹♥
is on them, not me.
那是他们的事 与我无关
Well, any idea which one of your students is behind this then?
那你知道这事可能是你哪个学生干的吗
Daniel, stop talking now.
丹尼尔 赶快住嘴
Hi, Len Barker, Daniel's attorney.
你好 我是丹尼尔的律师伦·巴克
First question is, why are you talking to my client
首先我想问 你们为什么在我不在场的情况下
without me present?
与我的客户交谈呢
'Cause he gave us his consent.
因为他同意我们这样做
Oh, well, consider said consent revoked.
我想刚才的同意已经被撤销了
He's done talking guys. Sorry.
他说完了 各位 抱歉
We're not accusing him of anything.
我们没指控他任何事
I said he's done talking.
我说了他说完了
Daniel Harley, your friendly neighborhood bomb maker.
造炸♥弹♥的好邻居 丹尼尔·哈里
Dig into his phone calls,
挖一下他的电♥话♥内容
his visitation logs, internet history.
他的探监记录 上网记录
Everybody and anybody he's been talking to over
他在过去几个月里
the past few months.
都和哪些人说过话
And talk to the guards, see if they have any theories.
问问狱警 听听他们怎么说
I'll track down video surveillance from inside the prison.
我会找出监狱内部的监控视频
Right, that too. Thanks. Let me know.
对 还有那个 有结果了告诉我
We've been digging through more video.
我们一直在找更多监控视频
We found this on CCTV near the venue.
然后在街道附近的监控里发现了这个
What is it?
这是什么
Check this out.
看看吧
He's got a camera. So... paparazzi?
他拿着摄像机 所以他是狗仔吗
Yeah, I thought the same thing, but watch.
是的 我原本也这么想 但是继续看
We sync'd up the surveillance footage of the explosion with this.
我们把爆♥炸♥视频与这个视频合在一起
The guy speeds off right when the blast occurs.
爆♥炸♥一发生 这家伙就一脚油门跑了
So if he was paparazzi,
所以如果他是狗仔
wouldn't he rush in for the money shot?
他不是应该冲进去拍下那值钱的一幕吗
You run his plates? Yeah, they're bogus.
你查过他的车牌了吧 查过了 是假牌照
Okay, so let's start going through surveillance cameras
好吧 那我们开始查看卡德维尔其他活动时间的
at other Caldwell events, outside her campaign office,
监控视频吧 她竞选办公室外面
her apartment building.
她的公♥寓♥附近
Let's see if our mystery man pops up anywhere else.
我们看看这个神秘人是否在其他场合也出现过
Footage is from Caldwell's previous 15 events.
这是卡德维尔之前十五次活动的视频
Our mystery man is outside ten of them taking photos.
这个神秘人在其中十次都出现过
Hey, can you... can you zoom in to his hand?
你能放大一下他的手部吗
Holy hell.
该死
What is it? The tattoo.
怎么了 那个刺青
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表