All right, we'll need access to all of it.
好的 我们需要所有权限
Driving information, time stamps,
驾驶信息 时间戳
tracking information,
跟踪信息
and, um, for the record,
还有 郑重声明
I like Agent Chazal a whole lot better than sweetheart.
我更愿意被叫做沙扎尔探员 而不是甜心
Sorry about that. Habit.
抱歉 那是我的习惯
Still trying to adjust.
还在努力适应
You guys can have whatever you want.
你们想看什么都行
I'll do anything to help Jimmy.
我会尽全力帮助吉米
All right, looks like Russo pulled off the interstate
好 看起来鲁索在昨晚十一点五十三分
at 11:53 p.m. last night. Which exit?
开下了州际公路 在哪个出口
Uh, 54 Cedar Street, Branford, Connecticut.
康涅狄格州 布兰福德市 雪松街五十四号♥
There was a police checkpoint just north of there
在那里的正北方有一个警♥察♥检查站
and traffic slowed way down
交通很缓慢
so Russo probably went around it to save time.
所以鲁索可能为了节省时间绕了一圈
Must not have been a very good shortcut.
一定不是一个很好的捷径
He went way off route and then he parked
他偏离了路线 然后停下车
for almost a half an hour. Where?
将近半小时 在哪
There's nothing there. It's just woods.
那里什么都没有 只有树林
Could explain the muddy shovel.
这可以解释带泥的铲子
Yeah, so he sees the police checkpoint
所以他看见了警♥察♥检查站
and he pulls off the I-95, takes a detour,
开下了I-95公路 绕了个路
parks for 30 minutes,
停了三十分钟
and comes back with a dirty shovel?
然后带着脏铲子回来了
I feel like there's a joke in there somewhere,
有点蹊跷
but yeah.
但是没错
So while the truck was parked, he did some digging.
所以停下卡车之后 他挖了些东西
Question is, what did he bury?
问题在于 他埋了什么
What's that?
谁给你发消息了
It is this woman that I've kind of been seeing.
最近聊起来的一位
It's pretty new.
很最近的事
But you like her? Yeah.
但你喜欢她吗 是的
Ah, here we go.
找到了
It's at least 12 grand.
至少一万两千块
Do you know anything about this?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
No. Where did you find it?
不知道 你们在哪找到的
In Jim's dresser.
在吉姆的柜子里
I mean, Jim's always handled the money.
一直是吉姆在管钱
It's, um... it's probably, like, a rainy day fund or something.
可能是... 应急基金之类的东西
Maggie, we have company.
玛纪 有人来了
You expecting anyone?
你在等人吗
No.
没有
Gun. Cover them.
枪 掩护他们
Okay, okay, you gotta get down on the ground, okay?
好的 好的 你们要趴下
It's gonna be okay. Get down, okay?
没事的 趴下
Don't move.
别动
FBI. Drop the gun.
联邦调查局 把枪放下
Hey, shots fired at 5325 Marshall Street.
喂 马歇尔街5325号♥有交火
Uh, suspects are heading east in a black Escalade.
嫌犯开着一辆黑色的凯雷德往东走了
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Things just got a lot more interesting.
事情变得更有趣了
Russo's been gone five hours and we have gunmen
鲁索已经失踪五个小时了
shooting up his house but we still don't have any answers,
有枪手袭击他的房♥子 但我们还是没有任何答案
so we need to dig deeper. Who are these shooters?
所以我们要更深入地调查 这些枪手是谁
Why are they shooting up the home of a regular old salt-of-the-earth
他们为什么要枪击一个普通的卡车司机
truck driver named Russo? Let's go.
鲁索的房♥子 我们走
We get a hit on the black SUV? I ran the plates.
找到黑色的越野车了吗 我查了车牌
They're fake. And what about traffic cams?
是伪造的 交通摄像头呢
Surveillance footage?
监控录像
Well, we're reviewing all the footage we can.
我们正在查看所有能找到的录像
There's so many highways and roads nearby,
附近的公路和道路太多了
it's hard to tell where they went.
很难找出他们去了哪里
All right, keep trying. Hey.
好吧 继续努力
Uh, so ERT found blood from the guy that OA clipped.
应急小组找到了OA射中的那个人的血
We're running it through the DNA database right now.
我们正在DNA数据库中查找
Oh, great. Any luck with the gun he dropped?
很好 丢下的枪有什么进展吗
No, dead end. Reported stolen six months ago.
没有 死胡同 枪在六个月前就报失了
All right, what about Russo's wife?
好吧 那鲁索的妻子呢
She okay? She's pretty shaken up.
她还好吗 她吓坏了
She and the kids are here with victim services.
她和孩子正在接受受害者服务
All right, we'll, give her a minute to breathe
好吧 给她点喘息的时间
and try to talk to her again.
然后再试着和她谈谈
Have we heard from Kristen and Scola yet?
克丽丝和斯科拉有消息了吗
No. Well, I mean, yeah, but an hour ago.
还没 我是说 是的 但是是一个小时之前了
They're still trying to find that buried treasure.
他们还在寻找那个被埋藏的宝藏
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
You sure we're in the right spot?
你确定我们的方向对么
Sure?
确定
No, but we've got tire marks consistent with his truck
不确定 但我们在那路边
on the side of the road over there,
找到了和他卡车相符的轮胎痕迹
so this has gotta be where he was parked.
所以这一定是他停车的地方
Well, maybe we're reading too much into
也许我们对这三十分钟的停留
this whole 30-minute stop.
过度解读了
Could it be he just took a nap?
他会不会只是打了个盹
Hey, guys,
伙计们
got something in the ground over here.
这边的地上有些东西
Laura, tell us about the cocaine.
劳拉 跟我们说说可♥卡♥因♥的事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Your husband took a detour from his usual route from Boston to Newark
你丈夫绕开从波士顿到纽瓦克的常规路线
to bury $500,000 worth of cocaine.
埋下了价值五十万美金的可♥卡♥因♥
That is not possible.
这不可能
We found envelopes full of cash inside your house.
我们在你家发现了装满现金的信封
It is not drug money. Then what is it?
那不是毒品的钱 那是什么
It's handbag money.
是手提包的钱
Kn... knockoffs the... the kind they sell on Canal Street.
假... 假货 就像他们在运河街上卖♥♥的那种
Okay, why don't you back up? What are you talking about?
好吧 请你证实你在说什么
Please start at the beginning.
请从头说
Um, okay, there was a man at our church.
好吧 我们常去的教堂里有个男人
I guess Jim told him that we were having money troubles...
我猜吉姆告诉他我们有些经济问题...
And what was his name?
他叫什么
I... I don't know. I'm sorry.
我... 我不知道 抱歉
I only met him once.
我只见过他一次
He said he knew a guy who made these counterfeit bags
他说他认识一个做假包的人
and he would page him some money to just throw a box in the back of his truck
他说他会付点钱 丢个盒子到他的卡车里
and drive it up to Boston
然后让吉姆开车去波士顿
and deliver it to one of their partners.
把它交给他们的一个合伙人
And Jim took him up on this? Yes.
然后吉姆同意了 是的
He... he just started.
他... 才刚刚开始
I mean, he... he... his first delivery was last week.
他... 他上周才第一次送了货
We needed the money.
我们需要钱
You know, I just figured, you know,
我只是想...
what's... what's the harm? It's just stupid handbags.
这能有什么坏处呢 不过就是些愚蠢的假包
So...
所以...
I pushed him into it.
我逼他去了
I told him sometimes you have to do things
我告诉他 为了家人
that you don't wanna do for your family.
有时候你必须做一些你不想做的事
Laura, people that sell fake handbags on Canal Street
劳拉 在运河街上卖♥♥假包的那些人
don't usually get abducted.
通常不会被绑♥架♥
Drug runners, on the other hand...
另一方面 毒品贩子...
Well, I'm telling you, it is... it's not possible.
我说过了 这... 这不可能
Jim would not have gotten into coke or... or drugs.
吉姆才不会碰可♥卡♥因♥ 或者... 毒品
His... his younger brother OD'ed. He hates drugs.
他... 他弟弟吸毒过量 他讨厌毒品
He never...
他绝不会...
What?
什么
Uh, last night, he, uh, called me from the road.
昨晚 他在路上打电♥话♥给我
He said that we should go out of town for a while,
他说我们应该出城一段时间
but I just thought he meant a vacation so I...
但我以为他是说想去度假 所以我...
He kept saying he got duped.
他不停地说他被骗了
What do you mean, duped?
被骗了 什么意思
I don't know. He wasn't really making sense,
我不知道 他说的不太合理
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表