He's 17, Dan.
他都十七岁了 丹
Don't you think he's outgrown smiley faces?
你不觉得摆笑脸表情太幼稚了吗
Yeah, but I'm hoping it'll trigger
是有点 但我希望能引起
a nostalgic moment.
他的一些童年回忆
Hey, perfect timing.
嘿 来得正好
Chocolate chip pancakes and eggs, your favorite.
巧克力碎煎饼和煎蛋 你的最爱
Yeah, I think I'll pass.
我还是不吃了吧
Come on, Jake.
别走啊 杰克
Last night, you said that's what you wanted.
你昨晚还说你想吃的
Yeah, last night, it sounded good.
是啊 我昨晚觉得还不错
This morning, not so much.
但今天早上我又不想吃了
I've gotta go. I'm gonna be late.
我得走了 要迟到了
How 'bout I give you a ride? I'm good.
我开车送你吧 不用了
See you.
再见
It's like I don't even know him anymore.
我好像都不认识他了一样
All the time I spent on the job,
这么多年我一直忙于工作
stuff I missed...
错过了很多...
Just thought now that I'm retired,
觉得既然现在退休了
we'd all spend more time together.
我们应该会有更多的时间相处
We will, Dan.
我们会的 丹
We will.
我们会的
He's just separating from us right now.
他只是不再那么黏父母了
It's what he's supposed to do. I know, but it sucks.
他这个年龄都这样 我知道 但这感觉真糟
Ugh, it really does.
的确
Doesn't he have geometry today?
他今天不是有几何课吗
First period.
第一节
I'll catch up and give it to him.
我开车去把课本给他
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe it'll score me some points.
没准还能让他对我稍微改观呢
Jake.
杰克
Jake!
杰克
Jake! Jake!
杰克 杰克
Dan Osborne.
丹·奥斯本
Many of you have heard that name, and for good reason.
你们许多人都听过这个名字 理所当然
Dan retired from the New York office in 2018
在经历了传奇般的职业生涯后
after a career that was the stuff of legend.
丹于2018年从纽约办公室退休
25 minutes ago, Dan's son Jake was taken
二十五分钟前 丹的儿子杰克在离他们家
just blocks from their home.
几个街区的地方被绑♥架♥了
There's no street cams in the neighborhood,
附近没有监控探头
but we got teams heading out to canvass for witnesses
但我们已经派人去寻找目击者
and gather security footage from nearby houses.
收集附近住♥宅♥的安保录像
Let's check if similar abductions
我们要检查一下该地区是否
occurred in the area, but we'll keep in mind
曾发生过类似的绑♥架♥案 但是我们得记住
that Jake is the son of an FBI agent.
杰克是一名联邦调查局探员的儿子
Dan did tours in counter intel, violent crimes,
丹在反情报 暴♥力♥犯罪
fugitive unit, drug branch.
逃犯和毒品部门工作过
No doubt he made enemies along the way.
显然 他一路上树敌无数
Let's see if any of them made credible threats against him.
我们要调查一下这些仇人里有无显著威胁
Let's also look into the kid, friend groups, social media.
还得调查一下这个孩子 他的朋友圈和社交媒体
Maybe what happened came from something in his life.
也许罪犯来自于他儿子接触的人里
Bottom line is, this is one of our own, people.
底线是 这是我们自己人
Let's find Jake Osborne.
必须要找到杰克·奥斯本
Hey, Dan.
嗨 丹
Lori, I am so sorry.
洛瑞 我很抱歉
We've been meaning to have you over,
我们一直想邀请你来作客
but not like this.
但不是以这种方式
Listen, I want you both to know
听着 我想告知你们
that we have already hit the ground running.
我们在全力以赴调查此案
When Jake was little, all his heart problems...
杰克小的时候 心脏有各种问题
That's when I was afraid we'd lose him.
那时候我就很担心会失去他
He can't be that far, and we're using every resource.
他跑不了那么远的 我们动用了一切资源
We're monitoring your phones for a ransom call,
我们监听了你的手♥机♥ 以防绑匪打电♥话♥过来要赎金
and techs will get Jake's DNA and prints.
技术人员会获取杰克的DNA和指纹
He' s my only child.
他是我唯一的孩子
That'll be my people.
那是我们探员
Dan, do you have any enemies you think could have done this?
丹 你有没有什么仇人可能会绑♥架♥你儿子
Already on it.
我已经在想了
I wrote down a dozen names or so...
我写下了一串名字...
Men I put away who hate my guts,
那些恨我入骨的人
but even these guys have a code.
但即使是那些人也是有原则的
I can't see them doing something like this,
我不能想象他们会做这种事
or maybe I just don't wanna see it.
或者我只是不愿去想这种可能性
Okay, I'm gonna shoot this over to our ASAC.
好 我会把这个拍给我们副主管
What about Jake? Has he had any problems?
那杰克呢 他有什么问题吗
I mean issues with school, drugs.
学校或者毒品之类的问题
Nothing like that. He's a good kid.
没有 他是个乖孩子
An "A" student, an athlete.
优等生 运动员
I don't think this is about Jake.
我觉得这应该和杰克无关
Do you mind if we take a look in his bedroom?
你介意我们看一下他的卧室吗
So Dan Osborne retires after a great run at the bureau
所以丹·奥斯本在局里立功无数 终于退休了
and now this?
现在却发生了这种事
I mean, do you ever worry that someone that you put away
你有担心过你的那些仇人
might come after you?
会来报复你吗
Not really. Me neither.
没有 我也没有
Maybe we should.
也许我们应该担心
You're assuming this has to do with the father
你一直认为这事和他的父亲有关
and not the son.
而不是那个男孩
Yeah, the kid seems pretty together.
对 那孩子看起来挺踏实的
Yeah, well my parents thought I was together
好吧 我像他那么大的时候 我父母也觉得
when I was that age.
我挺踏实的
Meanwhile, I'm sneaking out at night to jazz clubs in Harlem.
其实我夜里会偷溜出去 去哈莱姆的爵士俱乐部
Really?
是吗
I mean, I guess I was pretty wild at 17 too.
我十七岁的时候也蛮疯的
Oh, yeah? Wild how?
是吗 现在也是吗
Hey, OA.
嘿 OA
There's gotta be, like, $5,000 here.
这里得有五千块了吧
I don't think he got that from saving his allowance.
我不觉得他攒零花钱能攒这么多
What is that?
那是什么
Is that Jake's?
是杰克的吗
Do you know where he got this?
你知道他从哪弄来的吗
No.
不知道
So the burning question...
所以现在首要问题是...
Where did Jake get all that moola?
杰克从哪弄来这么多钱的
Does he have some innocent side hustle
他有搞什么温和无害的副业吗
like selling vintage clothes, like my nephew does,
比如卖♥♥卖♥♥二手衣服 像我侄子那样
or is he up to something sketchy?
还是他在做什么见不得人的事
What did we get from Jake's email and phone traffic?
杰克的邮件和电♥话♥记录里有什么线索吗
Who'd he text this morning?
他今天早上给谁发短♥信♥了
Cellular analysis said the phone
手♥机♥分♥析♥显示 他的手♥机♥
was too damaged to get it working.
严重损坏 无法使用
Mm-hmm, well,
行
let's get the text from the cellular provider then.
那我们从手♥机♥运营商那里获取短♥信♥
We can't.
我们不能
Jake was using an encrypted texting app.
杰克用了加密短♥信♥应用
Where are we with Jake's friends?
杰克的朋友我们查到哪了
So far, agents have interviewed three of his friends.
目前为止 探员已经询问了他三个朋友
All three say that Jake is a good kid.
他们都说杰克是个好孩子
And do our agents believe them?
我们探员相信他们的说辞吗
No.
不相信
Well, this just gets sketchier by the second.
这就更可疑了
Come on, people. What is Jake into?
加把劲 各位 杰克究竟干了什么
I don't know, but somebody was into it with him.
说不太准 但肯定有人和他一起
ERT found Jake's prints all over that money,
证据调查组发现那些钱上都是杰克的指纹
but they found another set too from a student at the school.
但他们还发现了学校里另一个学生的指纹
Hey.
嗨
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Uh, spy satellite.
侦察卫星
How you doing?
你怎么样了
You know, Dan is the best agent
丹是和我共事过的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表