We got the sidekicks. There's no trigger.
我们控制了两个帮凶 但是没发现引爆器
Clinton, you good? In position.
克♥林♥顿♥准备好了吗 已就位
Get up.
起来
Tyler did that.
泰勒干的
When we spoke to him,
我们和他谈话的时候
he said those were the only kind of babies
他说你只能生出
you could give him.
这种玩意
That you're pathetic.
说你真可悲
That's not true.
不是这样的
He told us about all the herbs you took.
他说了你吃过的各种各样的药
He said, "Some kind of tradwife she turned out to be."
他还说 她原来是这种传统妻子吗
Couldn't make white babies for the cause?
为了我们的大业连白人小孩都生不出来吗
No.
不
I'm a good wife.
我是个好妻子
He was gonna leave you, did you know that?
你打算离开你 你知道吗
We have evidence.
我们有证据
No!
不
You're in my line of fire. Move right.
你挡住了 往右一点
We found a bank account buried to him under his name.
我们发现他名下有一个银行账户
Checks to a girl.
经常给一个女人转钱
A pregnant girl.
一个怀孕的女人
Please file in as quickly.
请尽快有序入场
No.
不
I am a good wife!
我是个好妻子
Just step outside, guys. Right this way.
先出去 往这边
I'll show him.
我会让他看看
Suspect down.
嫌疑人已击毙
Device disarmed.
炸♥弹♥已拆除
Good work, bro.
干得好 兄弟
Back at you, bro.
你也是 兄弟
Please repeat after me.
请跟我读
I hereby declare on oath...
我在这里郑重宣誓
I hereby declare on oath...
我在这里郑重宣誓
That I will support and defend the constitution...
我将支持并护卫宪法
Hey, Dad? Yeah?
嘿 爹地 嗯?
Thanks for bringing me. This is really cool.
谢谢你带我过来 这太酷了
Thank, Mr. Zidan, he's the one who invited us.
谢谢泽丹先生吧 是他邀请的我们
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for sharing this day with us.
也谢谢你 和我们分享这一天
And that I take this obligation freely.
我在此自愿宣誓
And that I take this obligation freely.
我在此自愿宣誓
So help me God.
请上帝保佑我
So help me God.
请上帝保佑我
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表