we hit back even harder.
我们会做出更有力的回击
What's in it for us, man?
我们能得到什么
Honor. And pride.
荣誉与骄傲
Yeah, well, honor and pride don't pay the bills.
但是荣誉与骄傲不能拿来付账单
He don't mean no disrespect, sir.
他不是有意不尊重 先生
It's just that me and him, we're broke.
只是我们都破产了
I live with my sister,
我跟姐姐住在一起
Rhami lives in someone's basement,
拉米住在别人家的地下室
so, you know, we're just wondering
所以我们想知道
if there's any money to be made.
能不能有钱赚
That's perfectly understandable.
可以理解
Listen, after the bombing,
听着 爆♥炸♥之后
Omar will take you to a town outside of Kabul.
欧玛会带你们去喀布尔郊外的镇上
He will find you a job. He will find you a home.
他会帮你们找到工作 建立起家庭
He will find you a wife.
帮你们娶妻
That sounds cool...
听起来很好...
especially that wife part.
尤其是娶妻那部分
Oh, yeah, the women in Kabul, they're beautiful.
没错 喀布尔的女人美极了
And they like Americans?
他们喜欢美国人吗
Oh, they love Americans.
她们爱死美国人了
What about the cash, man?
那现金呢
That's not usually how we do this.
这不是我们通常的运作方式
Yeah, well, we know another dude.
好吧 但是我们联♥系♥了另一个人
He's an imam in Brooklyn.
他是布鲁克林的一名阿訇
Said he'd give us 10 grand for a bombing,
制♥造♥一起爆♥炸♥就给我们一万美元
plus a house in Toronto rent free for two years.
以及多伦多的一所住♥宅♥免两年租金
Okay, we need to jump on this imam thing.
我们得查查这个阿訇
And he's ready to roll.
他随时可以付钱
Like, soon.
就在不久之后
You know, it sounds to me like your imam friend
就我看来你们的阿訇朋友
is a cop or FBI.
不是警♥察♥就是联调局探员
Why do you say that?
为什么
Because when a deal is too good to be true, it is.
因为当一项交易太美好时 那就肯定有诈
Is that good or bad?
这是好事还是坏事
Brothers, he's lying to you.
兄弟们 他在骗你们
Nah, I've known this imam for a while.
不会的 我认识他有段时间了
All right, he's legit.
他很有信用
Has lots of money, too.
而且很有钱
Okay.
好吧
It's your call.
你们自己决定吧
But either way, we go live this week.
但不管如何 我们这周就会行动
And let me tell you...
顺便说一句...
I just finished making the car bomb.
我刚搞定了汽车炸♥弹♥
It is amazing.
很完美
It could take out a 50-story apartment building.
能炸毁一座五十层的公♥寓♥
Like that.
就像那座
That's pretty cool.
很不错
So say yes.
所以快答应吧
Be part of our family.
成为我们大家庭的一员
Okay.
好吧
We're in.
我们加入
That's fantastic.
太棒了
You did good. You made the right decision.
你做得很好 明智之举
I'll call you guys tomorrow with more details.
明天我们会告诉你们具体细节
All right, let's go.
没问题 走
You did good.
你们很不错
What was that?
那是怎么回事
I thought you said these kids were gung ho.
我以为你说过孩子们很激进
I said they're open to participate, which means,
我说过他们随时都可以参与
from a legal perspective,they're predisposed.
也就是说 从法律上讲 他们有这种倾向
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
The test is pretty straight-forward.
要证明太简单了
Is it the defendant an unwary innocent
被告是个粗心的无辜者
or an unwary criminal who readily availed himself
还是个随时
of the opportunity to perpetrate the crime?
准备犯罪的粗心罪犯呢
To me, they're terrorists.
在我看来 他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If those kids are terrorists,
孩子们要是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
it is because you radicalized them.
也是拜你所赐
You are pushing these kids too hard.
你这是在逼他们
You don't like the way I do business,
你要是不喜欢我的工作方式
you call the Director.
可以和领导说
These are his rules.
这些是他的规定
What do you got?
有什么发现吗
Twenty-three imams in Brooklyn.
布鲁克林有二十三个阿訇
Four are on the FBI watch list.
四个在联调局监视名单中
Okay, let's run these names by Homeland Security.
好吧 把这些名字交给国♥家♥安♥全♥局
See what they know.
看看他们有什么发现
I just feel like this could be...
这有可能...
What do you mean you're not sure?
不确定什么意思
I just feel like the whole thing...
整件事...
Nah, nah, listen to me.
听我说
Grow some balls, Karim.
卡里姆 拿出点勇气
Grow some balls.
拿出点勇气
Don't mess this up.
别搞砸了
Karim.
卡里姆
How's it going?
你好
Yeah, it's good.
你好
I was just walking to my car.
我正准备开车
I saw you from the corner of my eye.
不经意看到你
You need a ride?
捎你一程吗
No, no, I'm gonna take the bus.
不 不 我坐公交
But...
但...
do you mind...
你介意...
it's cool if I borrow a dollar?
借我一美元吗
This is too much.
这太多了
Keep it.
拿着
I really appreciate it.
十分感谢
So you and your friend...
你和你朋友...
you sure you want to do this?
确定要这么干吗
Yeah.
确定
What's going on?
出什么事了
Sorry, I tried to call, but your phone was...
抱歉 打给你了 但你没接...
Oh, yeah, it was a boxing class.
刚在上拳击课
Is this about the new case?
是新案件的事吗
I know this has been a hard one.
我知道这个案子很难
I've been listening.
你说吧 我听着
Joseph's toying with these guys...
约瑟夫是在随意摆布这些孩子...
Especially Karim.
尤其是卡里姆
I mean, all he cares about are these beautiful women in Kabul.
他唯一关心的只是喀布尔的美女
For God's sake...
看在上帝的份上...
the kid has no clue.
这孩子不懂
At all.
什么都不懂
He's just a dumb, lonely boy
不过是个沉默孤独的孩子
with no parents, no education.
没有父母 没受过教育
This is not okay.
这不对
None of this is okay.
一切都不对
I mean, like it or not, Joseph is following
不管怎么样 约瑟夫确实是按照
the Bureau's guidelines and protocols.
局里的方针政策办事
So maybe it's best just to hang in there.
所以可能最好还是维持现状
Stick to the plan.
继续计划
Even if it means putting two kids in prison?
即便是要把两个孩子
And for life?
送进终身监狱吗
Look...
听着...
I know that you identify more with Karim and Rhami.
我知道你很认同卡里姆和拉米
I know where you're coming from.
我了解你的身世
No, you don't.
不 你不了解
I'm sorry, Maggie,
抱歉 玛纪
but you don't know where I'm coming from.
你不知道我经历了什么
And you have never been hated...
你从来没被憎恨过...
for no reason.
没有理由的憎恨
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表