Yes, but traffic to HWS
是的 但"家有斯特西"的访问量
actually increased after the abduction,
在伊莱被绑♥架♥后 访问量确实增加了
users wanting news on Eli.
因为大家都想知道伊莱的最新情况
He was the only one that never looked back.
他却没有再看过一次
Maybe his computer crashed or he dropped dead.
也许他的电脑坏了 也许他出了什么意外
You can't put all of your eggs in this basket.
你不能存有侥幸心理
Sorry to interrupt,
不好意思打断一下
but we may have a lead.
可能有线索了
That user that I flagged,
我追踪了刚才那个用户
I traced one of his recent visits to Stacy's channel.
他最近一次访问斯特西的频道
He logged on via Wi-Fi from a midtown coffee shop.
是通过城中的一家咖啡厅的无线网
Just after the user logs out,
在退出登录以后
this dude exits the coffee shop.
这个人就离开了咖啡店
That could be any other customer.
可能是其他顾客啊
How do we know he's our guy?
怎么能确定就是他
That's the "Home With Stacy" logout page.
显示的是家有斯特西的注销页面
Right. Play.
好的 播放
Wait, stop right there.
等等 停一下
Get agents over to that coffee shop,
让探员们去那间咖啡店查查
see if anybody recognizes him,
看有人能认出他吗
and check with the Harpers too.
再和哈珀夫妇确认一下
Yeah.
好的
No, I've never seen him before.
我从来没有见过他
Mr. Harper?
哈珀先生呢
I don't know who he is.
我也不认识他
Maybe someone else does.
我去问问其他人
Look, we have his face. We are going to get this guy.
我们现在知道嫌犯的样子了 很快就能抓到他了
God knows what he's done to Eli.
天知道他对伊莱做了什么
All because he saw him on .
都是因为他在HWS看到了伊莱
I never wanted this, our lives made public.
我从来不想让我们的生活公之于众
Now look what's happened.
看看都发生了什么
I would've set the alarm, Drew,
我本来会把警报打开的 德鲁
if I knew you weren't coming home and Eli would be safe!
如果我知道你不在家 伊莱就不会出事
You were the one who opened our home to this man.
是你把我们家大门对这个人敞开的
Hey Todd.
嘿 托德
Look, we think he's a kindred spirit.
我们觉得你们可能聊得来
Have you seen him or met him in a chat room?
你曾经在聊天室见过他吗
So it's Todd now?
所以现在要我帮忙了
After you dragged me from my home
可是你把我从家里抓来
and treat me like dirt like I'm something less than human?
把我像垃圾 畜生一样地对待
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Because helping me helps Eli.
因为帮我就是在帮伊莱
You said he was precious.
你说过他很可爱
And I know you know
而且我知道你很清楚
what he could be going through right now.
他现在可能正在遭受什么
Or does that not matter anymore?
或者你觉得无所谓了
Of course it matters.
当然不是
I love Eli. I love all of them.
我爱伊莱 我爱所有可爱的孩子
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
Last week. Where?
上周 在哪儿
I saw him riding around the neighborhood a few times.
我经常看见他骑着车在附近
Can you tell me about the car he was driving?
你能告诉我他的车是什么样的吗
Not a car. A scooter.
不是汽车 是踏板车
One of those gray rideshare scooters.
那种共享灰色踏板车
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, we're already on it.
是 我们已经在调查了
The gray ones are owned by ZoomXL,
那些灰色的踏板车是ZoomXL公♥司♥的
and they should be GPS tracked.
有GPS定位
Got it. They are.
明白了 有定位了
ZoomXL says the scooter Crebins saw was rented by one
ZoomXL说柯雷斌看到的踏板车是一个叫
Wayne Rydell of Queens.
韦恩·赖道尔的人租的 在皇后区
That's him.
就是他
Send teams to his home and workplace.
出发去他家还有公♥司♥
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Okay, Rydell's a cargo agent at this shipping dock.
赖道尔在这个码头做货运代理
It should be the middle of his shift.
现在他应该在轮班
Yeah, if he even showed up to work today.
是啊 如果他今天来上班的话
Hey, lower your weapon. They're in your line of fire.
嘿 把枪放低 这样会误伤他们
Sorry. Wayne Rydell.
抱歉 韦恩·赖道尔
FBI, don't move.
FBI 不要动
This way!
走这边
FBI!
FBI
Stay in the vehicle. Let me see your hands.
待在车里别动 把手举起来
To your right, to your right. Doors.
去右边 去右边 右边有门
Check it!
检查
Open the door and get out of the car.
打开门 出来
Hold. Don't move.
停下 别动
Come on. Get off me.
放开我
Get off me. Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Stop!
别动了
Get off me.
放开我
Clear.
没有危险
We've got an abduction kit back here.
这儿有一个作案工具包
What the...
什么...
and a floor plan of the Harper's house.
哈珀家的平面图
Where is he?
他在哪
Where's Eli?
伊莱在哪
I want a lawyer! You hear me?
我要找律师 听到了吗
This man is not in the system,
这个人没有前科
he has no criminal history.
没有犯罪记录
Yeah, he just hasn't been caught until now,
是 他刚刚才被抓住
but he is not new to this.
但他不是初犯了
Well, with no sign of Eli in the apartment or van,
没有任何证据能证明伊莱在他的公♥寓♥里或者车里
we can't charge him.
我们不能控告他
What?
什么
He had a go-bag with a stun gun.
他的包里有电击枪
He has the floor plans to Eli's house.
他有伊莱家的平面图
A witness literally saw him
有证人看到他曾在伊莱家附近
drive by the house multiple times.
出现过很多次
It's circumstantial evidence.
这些都只是间接证据
We need proof and quickly. Yeah.
我们要快速地找到直接证据 好的
Okay.
好的
Hey, his attorney just showed up.
嘿 他的辩护律师来了
He's in the lobby. Rydell's off-limits.
他在大厅 别让他见到赖道尔
Not necessarily.
也不必如此
I don't think I wanna know what you mean by that.
你要干嘛
I requested a lawyer. You can't talk to me.
我要见我的律师 你们不能审问我
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You wanted to see me? Yeah.
你找我 是的
I'm gonna need you and your skill set in the JOC.
我需要你用你在联合会的资历帮帮我
Cool? Sure.
好吗 当然
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢 没事
He probably thinks that his lawyer
他或许还以为他的律师
can keep him out of jail.
能帮他洗脱罪名
No way.
没门
That judge is gonna deem him a threat and deny him bail.
法官会明辨是非 拒绝保释
I mean, he's going straight to Rikers.
我是说 他会直接被送去里克岛的
Rikers is hardcore,
那可不是一般地方
and he's going to have to await trial there for weeks, months.
他要在那儿等上几周几月 等到自己的审判结果
I was deliberately kept waiting down there.
我被你们故意留在下面 等了很长时间
I'm sure it wasn't intentional.
我保证我们不是故意的
We're all pretty busy around here.
我们这都太忙了
Yeah, busy denying my client his right to counsel.
是 忙着阻止我的委托人见他的律师
We're all acting in good faith, sir.
我们都是好心好意的 先生
Your client's right in here.
你的委托人就在这儿
Oh, um, they must've, uh,
哦 他们一定
given me the wrong interview room.
搞错了房♥间
Oh, so we're playing a shell game now?
所以你是在耍我玩儿吗
Take me to Mr. Rydell or I'll have you suspended.
带我去见赖道尔先生 否则我会起诉你
All right, listen up.
听着
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表