Hey, sweetie, it's me.
宝贝 是我
No, no, everything's fine.
不 不 没什么事
That's why I'm calling. I didn't mean to worry you.
我打来就是想说这个 你别担心
I just... I got caught off guard. We can handle this.
只是... 有些突发♥情♥况 但我们能应对的
We can handle anything, right?
我们能应对任何事 对吗
Yeah, I'll be home in 20 minutes.
对 我二十分钟内到家
We'll figure something out.
我们会解决这事的
Hey, are the kids asleep?
孩子们睡了吗
No, um, I'll wake him when I get home.
不 我到家的时候叫他吧
More fun.
娱乐一下
Uh, I gotta go.
我得挂了
I love you.
我爱你
Sorry. Was I speeding?
抱歉 我超速了吗
Get out of the car now.
从车上下来 现在
Well, look at this timing.
真巧啊
Guess what I just found at home?
猜猜我刚在家找到了什么
Daddy! What's up, baby girl?
爸爸 你好啊 宝贝女儿
How you doing?
感觉怎么样
Is that mine? What do you think?
那是我的吗 我背着如何
I don't know, Dad.
不知道怎的 爸爸
That pink kind of works for you.
粉色还有点适合你
Oh, you got jokes, huh?
跟我闹 是吗
Abigail, what do you say to your dad
阿比盖尔 爸爸给你送来书包
for bringing your backpack? Thank you, Daddy.
你该说什么 谢谢爸爸
You're very welcome.
完全不客气
Tyler, will you buckle Abigail in?
泰勒 你送阿比盖尔上车吧
I need to talk to your dad for a minute.
我需要和你♥爸♥爸聊一下
Better do it.
你最好照做
What's going on?
怎么了
I was hoping we could grab dinner tonight.
我希望咱们俩今晚能一起吃个饭
Allan can stay with the kids.
阿伦可以陪着孩子们
Okay, you're gonna have your boyfriend babysit
好啊 你和前夫去约会
while you go on a date with your ex-husband?
让男朋友看孩子吗
What's going on?
发生什么了
I am thinking about moving out to Scarsdale.
我正在考虑搬去斯卡斯代尔
I'm a little confused.
我有点困惑
I feel like we've talked about this.
我想我们谈过这件事
I thought we decided to raise the kids here in the city.
我以为我们决定在这座城市抚养孩子了
I know but I think it could be really good for them.
我知道 但是我觉得搬过去会对他们非常好
The schools are great. The schools are great here.
那里的学校很棒 这里的学校也很棒
Yeah, I know, but they cost a lot.
是啊 但是这太贵了
Allan just got a new job in White Plains.
阿伦刚刚在纽约州白原市找了一份新工作
It's a really good opportunity.
是个非常好的机会
You guys are getting serious, huh?
你们俩这是有长远打算了吗
Yeah.
是啊
There it is.
原来是这样
Well, that's great. That's great.
那很好 那很好
Congrat... congratulations.
恭... 恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, well, here we go.
又来了
I got a work call, so I gotta...
工作电♥话♥ 所以我得去...
Yeah, okay, so we'll talk about everything tonight?
好的 那我们今晚把所有事都讨论下吧
Yep. Okay.
对 可以
Okay.
那好
Hey. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
也爱你
See you tonight. Yep.
今晚见 好
NYPD has asked us to look into a possible abduction.
纽约警局要求我们调查一宗疑似绑♥架♥案
Abandoned car, ransacked, blood splatter on the pavement.
被抛弃的汽车 被洗劫的痕迹 路面上有溅血
Robbery gone wrong? Doesn't look like it.
失败的抢劫吗 看起来不像
The victim's wallet and keys were left in the car,
受害者的钱包和钥匙都留在车里
which was registered to...
车是登记在...
This guy.
这个人名下的
Jim Russo, 34 years old.
吉姆·鲁索 三十四岁
Last seen at the trucking depot where he worked,
最后一次被看到是在他工作的货车仓库
4:30 this morning.
凌晨四点半
Wife said he never made it home.
他的妻子说他昨天没回家
What do we know about him?
关于他我们知道什么
Commercial truck driver.
营运货车司机
Married to his high school sweetheart.
结婚对象是他高中的女朋友
Uh, two kids.
有两个孩子
Works 12-hour shifts during the week
一周工作十二个小时
and coaches youth soccer on the weekends
周末是少年足球队的教练
and volunteers at a local church
还利用一点空闲时间
in the little spare time he does have.
在本地教堂做志愿者
So in other words, the guy's a Boy Scout.
所以换句话讲 这个人是个童子军
Troop 241, earned Eagle Scout in '02.
241军 在2002年得过鹰级童子军
Come on...
拜托...
So he was a working man which means
所以他是个普通工薪族 意味着
he was not grabbed for the ransom,
他被抓的目的不是赎金
so what would have made this guy a target?
所以还有什么能让这个人成为目标
Hey, Kelly, you wanna get an ERT team down there,
凯利 让紧急反应小组去那里
see if we can find anything the cops missed?
看看警♥察♥有没有遗漏信息
On it.
马上就办
You guys wanna head down to the trucking depot?
你们俩去一下货车仓库好吗
Talk to the colleagues, his boss?
跟他的同事们谈谈 还有他的老板
Okay. Uh, what about his wife? Has anybody notified her yet?
好的 那他的妻子呢 有人通知她了吗
Uh, yeah, Maggie and OA are on the way.
有的 玛纪和OA在去的路上了
Okay.
好的
You boys play in here while Mommy goes
你们俩在这玩一会 妈妈去跟
and talks to these nice people.
哥哥姐姐聊一下
Um, God, yeah, I... I don't understand
天啊 我... 我不明白
who would do something like this.
谁会做这样的事
It doesn't make sense.
这说不通
Well, has anything unusual happened lately?
最近有什么不正常的事情发生吗
You know, have there been any arguments or disagreements?
有任何争吵或者意见不合的情况吗
Threats?
威胁呢
Have you noticed a change in Jim's behavior, by any chance?
或许 你有注意到吉姆的日常行为有变化吗
Um, unusual spending, new friends?
有不寻常的花销 或者新朋友吗
No, Jim is... he's just a... a hard-working,
没有 吉姆... 他只是... 努力工作的一个
good guy.
好人
You know, he doesn't stay out late drinking
他不会在外面喝酒到很晚
or gambling or...
或者赌博 或者...
I just... I can't believe that someone...
我只是... 我不敢相信有人...
Why don't you take a minute?
你不如休息一下吧
Uh, in the meantime,
同时
do you mind if we take a look around?
你介意我们四处看看吗
Yeah.
不介意
Thanks.
谢谢
So you said you saw Russo this morning
所以你说你在今早四点三十八左右
at around 4:38 a.m.?
见过鲁索
Yeah, he came in, dropped off his truck,
对 他进来 从他的货车上下来
and punched out. Okay.
并且打卡下班 好的
Did he say anything to you?
他跟你说过话吗
Did he mention anything unusual about his day?
他有提过这一天发生了什么不寻常的事吗
No, he's been driving that beat for years,
没有 他开那条线路有好几年了
Newark to Boston.
从纽瓦克到波士顿
The only unusual thing was he got back later
唯一不正常的事情是他比平时
than he usual does.
回来的要晚一些
Found this behind his seat.
在他的座位后面找到了这个
Dirt looks pretty fresh.
泥土看起来很新鲜
You know anything about this?
关于这个你知道什么吗
You guys, uh, keep an urban garden out back or something?
你们工地是有一个城市花♥园♥吗 还是怎么
No, the shovel's from his tool kit.
没有 铲子是从他的工具箱拿的
All our trucks have them.
所有的货车都有
I don't know anything about the dirt
关于这些泥土我什么都不知道
or why he'd be using the shovel.
也不知道他为什么要用铲子
Do you keep records of your truck's routes?
你们的货车有行车路线记录吗
Sweetheart, we're liable for our cargo.
甜心 我们要对我们的货物负责
We keep records on everything.
我们有所有东西的记录
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表