License issued to her in 2014.
她的驾照是二零一四年颁发的
She's in the New York DMV as of last year.
她去年在纽约的车管所
She must have moved here.
她肯定是搬到这儿了
Not in AFIS. No arrest record.
不在自动指纹识别系统里 没有逮捕记录
Is she one of Gilroy's victims?
她是吉尔罗的受害者之一吗
Not that I can see.
不是
No Sarah Baines ever worked for his company.
他的公♥司♥没有叫萨拉·本兹的员工
Hey, Jubal? Yeah?
嘿 铸博 怎么了
Just got heads up from ERT. The gun found on her was a 9.
刚得到应急组的消息 她身上的枪是九号♥子弹
The bullet that killed Gilroy came from a .38.
杀死吉尔罗的子弹是三八口径的
Well, if she has an address in Queens,
如果她在皇后区有住所的话
maybe she stashed the murder weapon there.
她有可能把凶器藏在那儿了
Check it out?
去查查
Yeah, we're looking at the address now.
我们现在正在查这个地址
It looks like a vacant lot.
看上去像块空地
Really?
是吗
ERT found some stuff in Sarah Baines' carry-on bag.
应急小组在萨拉·本兹的包里找到了一些东西
A burner cell phone for starters.
首先是一个一次性手♥机♥
Any call or text history? Negative, it was erased.
有通话或短♥信♥历史吗 没有 都被清除了
But they also found these stashed in her bag.
但他们还发现里面藏了这些
And they're all like that.
全是这种
With her picture, but different names.
有她的照片 但是名字不一样
The stolen bike, Kevlar, fake passports.
被偷的摩托车 防弹衣 假护照
She's not Gilroy's victim. She's a professional killer.
她不是吉尔罗的受害者 她是职业杀手
Jubal? Yeah?
铸博 在
I've been looking into Gayle Dixon.
我刚在调查了盖尤·狄克森
She actually talked about hiring someone to kill Keith Gilroy.
她确实说过要雇个人去杀了吉斯·吉尔罗
Really? Talked to who?
真的吗 和谁说的
Her therapist two weeks ago. It was a potential
两周前和她的心理医生 因为有潜在的
"Harm to others," So the therapist contacted police.
"伤害他人"倾向 所以心理医生报了警
So maybe Gayle hired this woman.
所以有可能盖尤雇了这个女人
Bring her in.
带她过来
Thanks for coming in, Gayle.
谢谢你能来 盖尤
I won't lie to you.
我不想骗你
I'm glad Keith Gilroy is dead.
吉斯·吉尔罗死了我很高兴
I feel better right now than I have in months.
我现在比几个月前感觉好多了
And you thought hiring a hit man would be the solution?
你认为雇佣杀手会是解决办法
My therapist has a big mouth.
我的心理医生真是个大嘴巴
Well, I certainly gave it serious consideration.
我当然有认真考虑过
Well, it seems like you did more than that.
看上去你似乎做了不止这些
Gilroy was shot by a contract killer.
吉尔罗是被一个受雇的杀手杀死的
Do you recognize that woman?
你认识这个女人吗
She's a contract killer?
"她"是被雇的杀手吗
Huh, that's refreshing,
真新鲜
a little gender diversity.
行业性别真多元
But I didn't hire her.
但我没雇 她
Keith called last week to apologize.
吉斯上周打电♥话♥给我道歉
If you can believe that.
如果你们相信的话
To say that after denying it
他说在否认侵犯
and dragging me through the mud...
并把我拖进泥潭后...
He wanted to settle.
他想和解
He was finally, literally
他最终还是要
going to pay for what he did to me.
为他对我所做的付出代价
Why would I kill him?
我为什么要杀他
You want to tell me your real name?
你能告诉我你的真名吗
Sarah's fine.
叫萨拉就好
Who paid you to do the hit?
谁付钱给你杀他的
This is personal now.
这是隐私
Who hired you? Once again, nothing to say.
谁雇你的 再说一次 无可奉告
Really, even if it means you dying in prison?
是吗 即使这会让你死在监狱
Oh, I doubt I'd go to prison.
我不觉得我会进监狱
But if I do, I don't plan to stay.
但即使进了 我也不会多待
Well, no one ever does.
没人想多待
Who paid you?
谁雇的你
Hypothetically, if I were what you think I am,
假设 如果我是你想的那样
I'd use phones, wire transfers.
我用了电♥话♥ 电汇
I'd never meet my clients.
我从未见过我的客户
So I couldn't answer your questions even if I wanted to.
所以即使我想回答你的问题也回答不了
She has to go to surgery now.
她现在得去做手术
You can talk to her later.
你可以等会再和她谈
Hey.
嘿
Have a seat. Join the party.
坐下吧
I've spent a lot of time in rooms like this
在我兄弟死了之后
after my brother died.
我花了很多时间在这种地方待着
Even though my prayers are never answered.
虽然我的祈祷从来没有得到过回应
Maybe this time, they will be.
也许这一次会有的
Kristen was on her way
克丽丝本来正在成为
to becoming an exceptional agent.
一名杰出的特工
Yeah.
没错
I know.
我知道
But she doesn't.
但她不知道
She never thinks she's good enough.
她从来都觉得自己还不够好
I should have pushed back on that.
我本来能阻止的
I think she was trying to prove herself.
我想她可能是想证明她自己
Kristen getting hurt isn't on you, Scola.
克丽丝受伤不是你的错 斯科拉
Part of it is.
有一部分是
Mind if I pray with you?
介意我和你一起祷告吗
She needs all the help she can get.
请尽力帮她
Hey, how's Kristen? Hey.
嗨 克丽丝怎么样了 嗨
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't seen her yet.
我还没见到她
Why not? Because I was...
为什么 因为我...
I thought maybe you'd want me to wait for you.
我以为你想等我和你一起去
Okay, well, I'm here now. Let's go.
好吧 既然我已经到了 我们走吧
Okay, OA. Stop, stop.
好吧 OA 停下来 停
She...
她...
She's been through a lot.
她经历了很多
And maybe us going in there will overwhelm her.
我们就这么进去的话会不会让她难以承受
Overwhelms her? It's us.
让她难以承受 你说我们吗
Well, I know.
我知道
Maggie.
玛纪
Her family's not even here yet. I'm pretty sure she wants
她的家人还没到 我想她会希望
to see a familiar face right about now.
见到一些熟悉的面孔的
Yeah.
好吧
BP's dropping.
血压下降
What's happening?
发生了什么
You guys need to clear the room, okay?
你们需要去外面等着 好吗
You'll be all right.
你会没事的
The surgical graft in Kristen's artery failed,
克丽丝的动脉手术失败了
so they're trying to fix it. Trying?
他们正努力试着解决 努力试着
They said it's a difficult procedure.
他们说这非常困难
All right, well then, let's keep a good thought.
好吧 那我们多往好的方面想
So what's the latest?
进展到哪一步了
We're chasing every lead.
我们在追查每一条线索
You get anything out of Sarah Baines?
你从萨拉·本兹那儿有得到什么信息吗
I don't even think she has anything to give.
我觉得她甚至没有什么可提供的
What about Gayle Dixon?
那盖尤·狄克森呢
Do her phone records show Gilroy tried to call her?
她的通讯记录有显示吉尔罗给她打电♥话♥吗
Yeah, but not just her. Four other women got calls.
有 但不仅是她 还有其他四个女人的来电
For whatever reason, he was trying
不管是因为什么 他在试图
to make things right with them too.
把他们的事情处理好
Uh, Jubal?
铸博
Yeah? Sarah's phone just got a text.
怎么了 萨拉的电♥话♥刚收到了一条短♥信♥
Yo, yo, check it out. I can mirror the screen.
快查看一下 我可以投到屏幕上
Yeah, can you trace the text? Trying.
好 你能追踪到发送地吗 正在努力中
The text was sent as data, so I'm hitting a brick wall.
信息是以数据发送的 有点困难
Yeah, Sarah said she uses wire transfers.
对了 萨拉说她用电子汇款
So maybe that's the client
所以她的客户可能想问她
asking which account to wire the fee to.
把钱转到哪个账户去
I can have White Collar set up a dummy account we can use.
我可以让白领网建立一个虚拟帐户
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表