You heard the way he talked.
你也听到他是怎么说的了
You don't think that kid has it out for black people?
你觉得那小子对黑人没有不满吗
No doubt he's a racist.
毫无疑问他是种族主义者
But maybe he only confessed
但也许他认罪只是为了
so that he could impress his First Order buddies.
震撼他那些第一秩序的伙伴
He could've killed Caleb Jackson for the same reason.
他也很有可能因此杀了迦勒·杰克森
I mean, he basically said as much.
他基本上都亲口这么说了
Listen, that's why it is incumbent upon us
听着 这才是为什么我们义不容辞
to find real evidence.
要找出真正的证据
So, go out and get some. Report back when you have it.
快出去找线索吧 找到了再回来报告
The trash was probably picked up five hours ago.
垃圾大概五小时之前被清运走了
It was last night.
他是昨晚扔的
How do we even know this is the same garbage?
我们也没法确定这是同一批垃圾
You think Ivan did it, don't you?
你觉得是艾文干的 对吧
Yeah, it looks that way.
是啊 看起来就是这样
But we need to make sure, we need to get more evidence,
但我们必须百分百确认 必须找到更多证据
and as long as we do that for every suspect, then...
要是对每个嫌犯我们都能这样 那么...
Wait, what?
那就怎样
What do you mean? What?
你什么意思 什么
What does that mean, "every suspect"?
你说的"每个嫌犯"是什么意思
Yeah, I don't mean you, I just mean in general.
我不是针对你 只是总的来说
Yeah, my only goal is to get the right guy.
我唯一的目标 就是抓住对的犯人
You know, it has nothing to do with Bureau politics,
这与办公室政♥治♥ 之前的那些威胁
with the prior threats, color of the kid's skin.
或是那小子的肤色都无关
I just... I wanna make sure we do this right.
我只是... 希望我们抓到对的人
So do I.
我也是
So do you wanna search any more dumpsters or are we good?
所以你还打算翻其他的垃圾箱吗 还是这样就行了
No.
不了
But there is someone else I wanna talk to.
但有个人我想和她谈谈
Okay.
好吧
I heard a suspect confessed.
我听说一个嫌犯认罪了
So what are they charging him with, capital murder
你们打算指控他什么罪名 一级谋杀
or are they favoring hate crime charges?
还是说他们更倾向于仇恨犯罪
No charges yet.
还没有提出指控
Uh, agents have questions about Ivan's confession.
探员们对于艾文的认罪有异议
Questions?
异议
Yeah, they wanna gather more evidence,
是的 他们想多收集一些证据
corroborate his story.
证实他的说法
I get it.
我懂了
The Bureau wants to soft pedal this guy
局里想把这事压下去
because they don't want to embarrass themselves
因为他们不想因为把事情搞砸了
for screwing up.
而让自己出丑
Okay, we're not trying to cover up anything.
我们没想掩盖什么事情
Not you, personally.
不是指你个人
But my team is?
那我的团队就是了吗
If a black guy confessed to shooting people
如果一个黑人承认在极右翼集♥会♥上
at an Alt-Right rally,
开枪打人
would agents be out looking through trash cans
探员们还会去翻垃圾桶找证据
to prove he's innocent?
来证明他是无辜的吗
Hell no.
才不会呢
The suspect would be halfway to death row.
如果是黑人早就被判死刑了
This is the kind of story that
这种新闻正是
the people in the community need to know about.
我们群体需要知道的
If you want to talk to a reporter,
如果你想联♥系♥记者
I know someone at "The Ledger" that you can speak with.
我认识《纪事报》的一个人 你可以找他
A reporter? And what would I tell them?
记者吗 我要跟他们说什么
Tell them that the feds are sitting on a confession
告诉他们联邦调查局对嫌疑犯认罪置之不理
because they don't want to embarrass themselves
一家黑人夜店面临着威胁
for sitting on actionable threats
他们不想因为对此坐视不管
against an African-American nightclub.
而让自己难堪
I'd do it myself, but the story will be so much bigger
我会自己联♥系♥媒体 但如果这新闻由内部人员说出来
and get so much more attention
会造成更大的轰动
if it came from the inside the FBI.
引起更多人的注意
I can't sell out my people.
我不能出♥卖♥♥♥自己人
Who, agents?
谁 探员吗
Those are your people?
那些是自己人吗
Things won't change unless people in power,
只有像我们这样的当权者行动起来
people like you and me, make it happen.
情况才能有所改变
Just think about it.
好好想想吧
I never saw Ivan wearing a hoodie of any kind.
我从没见过艾文穿连帽衫
Does he wear a bracelet?
他戴腕带吗
No, not that I'm aware of.
不 据我所知不戴
Okay, did you spend time with him the night of the shooting?
枪击发生的那晚你和他在一起吗
I was working.
我在上班
What would you say his mood was like?
你觉得他当时心情怎样
That morning or leading up to that.
那天早上或者在那之前
He seemed a little distant, angry.
他好像有点冷淡 有些怒气
I wish I could give you something else but...
我也希望能给你提供点别的信息 但是...
No, it's my fault, all of this.
不 这都是我的错
I didn't do a good job of shielding him
我没能保护好他
from all of my problems.
避免他受到我问题的影响
All the arguing...
所有的那些争吵...
I tried, but my ex-husband, he's...
我尽力了 但我前夫他...
Well, he's not a nice person. Let's just leave it at that.
他算不上什么好人 我只能这么说
We were constantly arguing
我们总是在吵架
and Ivan became so full of rage about it all.
艾文逐渐对一切都充满了愤怒
So when did he become involved with white nationalists?
他什么时候加入白人♥民♥族主义者的
A few months ago.
几个月前
I begged him to stay away from it, but...
我求他远离那些东西 但是...
Well, how did Ivan's father feel about that?
艾文父亲对此什么感觉
He was horrified.
他吓坏了
I mean, he's a son of a bitch and all but he's not a racist.
他虽然是个混♥蛋♥ 但他不是种族主义者
I tried to get Ivan help.
我试过给艾文寻求帮助
We went to therapist after therapist, but...
我们看了一个又一个心理医生 但是...
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you for your time.
感谢您的配合
Is this Ivan?
这是艾文吗
Father-son hunting trip.
父子俩一起去打猎
Ivan's dad insisted on taking him.
艾文爸爸坚持要带他去
How old is he there?
他当时多大
Hmm, about ten.
大概十岁吧
Ivan loved the crisp mornings, the fresh air, the quiet.
艾文喜欢早晨的凉爽 新鲜的空气 和安静的氛围
Blood and dead animals scared him to death.
他十分害怕看见血和动物的尸体
The ex and I felt like hell about it.
我和前夫当时也伤透了脑筋
Has he ever shown aggression towards animals or pets?
他有对动物或宠物表现出攻击性吗
My son makes a home for every stray cat in the neighborhood.
我儿子给附近每一只流浪猫都安了家
Did he ever try hunting again?
他之后有没有再尝试过打猎
That's why the thought
所以我才震惊于
of Ivan shooting people is so disturbing.
艾文居然会开枪打人
It makes no sense.
这根本说不通啊
Hey, we didn't find any evidence
我们没找到任何证据
to support or refute Ivan's story.
来证实或反驳艾文的说法
But we're gonna keep looking.
但我们会继续寻找线索
I'm with Maggie now, guys.
各位 现在我和玛纪站在一边
After talking to his mom and learning how spooked he gets
我跟他妈妈谈过了 了解到
at the idea of hunting,
他曾经一提到打猎就害怕
I just don't see this kid becoming a killer.
我不能想象这孩子会去杀人
Ivan knew details that had never been reported.
艾文知道一些从未被报道过的细节
He knew the type of gun, the number of shots.
他知道枪的型号♥ 知道发了几弹
Yeah, but he was also milling around the crime scene.
对 但他也在犯罪现场附近走动过啊
I mean, everything he told us, he really could have overheard
他告诉我们的每件事 都有可能是他从目击者那
from witnesses.
偷听到的
Maybe we should show them what we found.
或许我们应该给他们看看我们的发现
Yes, um.
好的
So while you two were out with the mother,
你们俩出门拜访他妈妈的时候
Scola and I did some digging of our own.
我和斯科拉也做了些调查
A counterfeiting ring turned over a list of fake IDs
一个造假团伙交出了一份用于向布鲁克林卖♥♥家
used to purchase guns from sellers in Brooklyn.
购买♥♥枪♥支♥的假身份名单
The ring was busted last month.
这个团伙上个月被清查了
Dustin Burroughs from Bronxville
来自布朗克斯维尔的达斯丁·巴洛斯
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表