But if the text was untraceable,
但如果短♥信♥无法追踪
I'm pretty sure the money trail will be too.
我敢肯定这笔钱也会追踪不到
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, you know what? I have an idea.
好吧 我有主意了
Yeah? Where's the phone?
是吗 那个电♥话♥在哪
Hey, White Collar is getting aggressive on offshore banking.
就说白领网的境外业务正在扩张
Okay. Okay, that's good.
好的 好的 听起来不错
Nice.
很好
Yeah, I didn't think they were gonna go for that.
我是觉得他们不会上钩的
Well, it's not over yet.
还没完呢
Word usage and punctuation
对方的用词和标点
suggests the texter is college-educated.
表明发短♥信♥的人受过大学教育
Nothing like some menacing subtext.
很温和 一点不像威胁
Well done. We have a meeting.
干得好 我们得开个会了
Now we need to send someone.
现在我们得安排一个人
I'll go.
我去吧
You?
你
Yeah, the client hasn't met Sarah yet.
是的 那个客户还没有见过萨拉
So far, I know her better than anyone.
目前 我最了解她
I really am the best person to take her place.
我是代替她最适合的人
And then what?
之后呢
And once the client hands her the money,
一旦那个客户给她钱
that seals it. We arrest him or her.
我们就逮捕他
Look, it's our best shot
这是我们最好的机会
to figure out who had Keith Gilroy killed.
查出是谁杀了吉斯·吉尔罗
It's an actionable lead.
这是一个可行的线索
Agent Zidan?
泽丹特工
You're being awfully quiet. What do you think?
你一直很安静 你怎么认为
We don't know where this meet's going down,
我们还不知道他们会在哪儿见面
we can't plan properly.
我们没办法提前做好计划
We shouldn't be doing this on the fly,
我们不应该马上这么做
so I don't support it.
我无法赞成
Oh, we just got a text.
我们刚收到一条新短♥信♥
Location is 108 Allen Street. 30 minutes.
地址在阿伦街108号♥ 三十分钟后
If this is our best shot, go.
如果这是我们的最佳机会 去吧
108 is back there on your right...
108号♥在后面右边...
I know where it is.
我知道它在哪儿
You know, you should have backed me up with Isobel.
在伊索贝尔面前 你应该支持我的
You're not even wearing a wire.
你连窃听器都没戴
Of course I'm not. What if they check?
我当然不能戴 他们万一要检查我怎么办
I still don't like this.
我还是不喜欢这个计划
I don't like how any of this feels.
感觉哪儿都不对
What is going on with you?
你到底是怎么了
Okay, you don't back me up with Isobel.
好吧 在伊索贝尔那儿你不支持我
You know, you stepped in front of me
当你射向萨拉的时候
when you took the shot at Sarah, right?
你又站在了我前面 对吧
Stop treating me like I'm a little girl.
别再把我当个小女孩儿了
I can handle myself. You hear me?
我可以照顾好我自己 你听到了吗
If something feels wrong, abort.
如果感觉不对劲 就中止
Unit one, she is heading to 108.
一组 她正朝108走过去
I copy, unit one. Unit two?
一组收到 二组呢
Unit two is in position.
二组已就位
You worried about Kristen?
你担心克丽丝吗
Do I seem like the kind of guy
我看起来像是那种
who shares his feelings with strangers?
会和陌生人分享感情的人吗
You seem like the kind of guy who doesn't share them, period.
你像是那种不跟别人分享的人
Exactly.
没错
I just... Maybe I can help.
我只是...也许我能帮上忙
And I appreciate that, but let's be honest here,
我很感激 但老实说
you don't know me. And you don't know her.
你不认识我 也不了解她
Which means you haven't got the slightest idea
也就是说你根本不知道
what I'm going through.
我正在经历什么
So let's just stick to the task at hand here.
所以我们还是先把手头的事做好吧
She's at the drop. Nothing yet.
她已到达目的地 目前没有动静
Okay, all units, sound off.
好 所有小组 上报情况
Unit three, in position. Unit four, in position.
三组就位 四组就位
Okay, good.
好 很好
Wait, she's on the move.
等等 她动了
What do you mean she's on the move? Where is she going?
她动了是什么意思 她去哪儿了
South down Allen, she was
阿伦街往南
supposed to stay at 108.
她应该待在108的
Did you see anyone?
你有看到谁吗
There's no one else out there, I'm gonna tail her.
外面并没有人 我去跟着她
Okay, all other units, stand by.
好 所有其他小组 准备行动
OA? I lost visual contact.
OA 我看不到她了
Okay, unit two,
好 第二组
Scola hold your position, Agent Ryder, you break off.
斯科拉 坚守阵地 莱德特工 上
OA, what's going on?
OA 怎么了
I don't see Maggie.
我看不到玛纪了
She's gone.
她消失了
Wait, what do you mean she's gone?
什么 她消失了是什么意思
Gone where? I don't know.
在哪儿消失了 我不知道
OA, how far ahead of you was she?
OA 她在你前面多远
Maybe 75 meters.
大概75米
Did you see any other vehicles?
你有看到其他车辆吗
No, nothing.
没有 什么都没有
We need to search these buildings.
我们得搜索整栋大楼
Yeah, you and Agent Ryder, she's on her way.
好 你和特工莱德 她在路上了
All other units, sit tight.
所有其他小组 原地待命
What? We need every agent down here now.
什么 我们现在需要所有特工都出动
If the meet is still happening, that'll blow Maggie's cover.
要是会面继续的话 那会暴露玛纪的
You and Agent Ryder, you go door to door quietly.
你和特工莱德悄悄地挨个门检查
We will find her.
我们会找到她的
Ready?
准备好了吗
Look, I came here in good faith.
听着 我是诚心到这里来的
I don't appreciate being dragged in here at gunpoint.
我不喜欢被人用枪指着拖进来
Come on.
拜托
I'm not wearing a wire.
我没戴窃听器
What'd you expect?
要不然呢
Where's my money?
我的钱在哪儿
Once I know this ain't a setup.
等我确定这不是圈套之后
You're not who I text with.
你不是和我发短♥信♥的人
Not with that grammar.
从语法腔调来说不是
So? So?
所以呢 所以
I want to be dealing with the client, not the errand boy.
我想直接面对客户 不是跑腿的人
It don't work that way.
这不是那样运作的
I'll tell you how it works, okay?
我告诉你怎么运作 好吗
Give me my money.
把我的钱还我
Maggie, you okay?
玛纪 你还好吗
It was just a middle man.
那就是个中间人
He got spooked, he decked me, and he took off.
他受惊了 然后打倒我逃走了
Okay, you need an ambulance.
好了 你需要一辆救护车
No, what I need is to get that son of a bitch.
不 我需要的是把那个混♥蛋♥抓住
I'll spread the word. Description?
我会传达出去的 描述一下
50s, and he's wearing a leather jacket.
50岁左右 他穿着一件皮衣
He's heavy set.
体格粗壮
He couldn't have gotten far. Just lock down the perimeter.
他不可能逃远 封锁周围就好
We'll clear inside just in case.
以防万一 我们会清理里面
Okay.
好吧
Look, exits are padlocked. He's probably still in here.
看 出口都是锁住的 他很可能还在这里
Suspect may still be in the building, requesting backup.
嫌犯可能还在楼里 需要支援
FBI, drop your weapon.
FBI 放下你的武器
You're surrounded! No one needs to get hurt!
你被包围了 没必要受伤
Drop your weapon and show us who you are!
放下武器 让我们看清你是谁
Go.
走
Suspect down. We need an ambulance.
嫌犯倒地 我们需要一辆救护车
I'm not going back to prison.
我不会再回监狱的
Who's the client? Huh, who ordered the hit?
客户是谁 谁买♥♥的凶
Maggie, he's gone.
玛纪 他死了
No, you don't understand, OA.
不 你不明白 OA
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表