That's the macchiato? Okay.
这是玛奇朵吗 好的
Appreciate it. Thank you.
谢谢你 感谢
I would like to get...
我想要...
Hey, this is twice now I've seen you here.
我已经在这里见过你两次了
I should introduce myself.
我该自我介绍一下
No offense, but I come here just for the coffee,
无意冒犯 但我只是过来喝杯咖啡
not the conversation.
不想社交
No offense taken.
理解
Hey.
嗨
Please tell me you are still at the coffee shop.
拜托告诉我你还在咖啡店
Well, your prayers are answered.
好吧 你的愿望应验了
Amazing. Could you get me a double ristretto, please?
太好了 能不能帮我带杯双倍意式浓缩咖啡 拜托
I cannot. I have no idea what that is.
不行 我都不知道那是什么
The barista will.
咖啡师会知道的
It packs quite a punch, you should give it a shot.
它效果特别好 你也试试呗
No, I'll stick with my black coffee.
算了 我还是喝黑咖啡吧
I just got an alert.
我刚收到警报
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
All right, come on in people.
大家都过来
We got a red ball out of Westchester County.
韦斯切斯特县出大事了
Sometime last night,
昨晚
Eli Harper was abducted from his home.
伊莱·哈珀被从自己家里绑♥架♥了
We need to issue an Amber Alert,
我们得发布安珀警报
push his photo out to all law enforcement.
把他的照片发给所有执法人员
Hey, can you loop in TSA and Port Authority?
你能在联♥系♥到运输安全管理局和港务局吗
Hobbs, coordinate with locals on a door-to-door canvass.
霍布斯 你去当地挨家挨户调查
Maggie, OA, head out to Westchester to talk to the family.
玛纪 OA 去韦斯切斯特向家人了解情况
We all know the trend line here.
我们都知道这事会怎么样
The longer this goes, the worst the outcome is.
拖得时间越久 结果越糟
Let's find this little boy.
我们必须找到他
Okay, Eli, six years old.
伊莱 六岁
Parents are Drew and Stacy Harper.
父母分别是德鲁和斯特西·哈珀
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
Okay.
好的
Do you want to tell Jubal? It could be a conflict.
要告诉铸博吗 可能有利益冲突
I mean, I don't know them know them,
我不是说我认识他们
but I've seen Eli.
但我见过伊莱
Actually in the Harpers on the videos that Stacy posted.
在斯特西上传的哈珀一家的视频里
She has this online channel on VidXChange.
她在VidXChange有一个在线频道
Ah, what channel?
什么频道
HWS.
HWS
"Home With Stacy."
"家有斯特西"
It's just like decorating tips, you know, cooking.
基本就是装饰技巧 烹饪
Stuff like that. Nothing too deep.
那类的东西 没什么深刻的
I'm kind of surprised you would go for something like that.
我有点惊讶你竟然会看那种东西
Yeah.
是啊
I kind of use it as an escape after Jason died.
杰森死后 我大概把它当成一种逃避
Excuse me. Mr. and Mrs. Harper.
打扰了 哈珀先生 哈珀夫人
Special Agents Zidan and Bell.
我们是特别探员泽丹和贝尔
Is there any news about Eli?
有什么关于伊莱的新情况吗
No, not yet.
还没有
But I assure you, the FBI is doing everything we possibly can
但我向你们保证 联邦调查局在尽全力
to find your son.
找你儿子
I read Eli a story at 8:30,
我在八点半的时候 给伊莱读了个故事
and then I fell asleep before Drew got home.
然后在德鲁回家前睡着了
What time was that? Around midnight.
那是几点 大概午夜
I stayed at work late, trading in foreign markets.
我工作到很晚 要和国外市场交易
Okay, who got up first this morning?
好的 谁早上先起床的
I did. At 5:30.
是我 在五点半
I got the paper then came back to bed and dozed off,
我拿了报纸然后回床上又打了盹
and Stacy screamed.
然后斯特西尖叫了
Yeah, I went to wake up Eli. He wasn't there.
是的 我去叫伊莱 但他不在
Okay, do you have any idea who could've done this?
你们知道有谁可能会这么做吗
How can anyone do this?
怎么会有人这么做呢
Oh, what about the package?
会不会是那个包裹
What package?
什么包裹
About three days ago, we came home
大概三天前 我们回家
and there was a package out front.
门口放着一个包裹
We opened it and it was... it was a gift for Eli.
我们打开它 是个... 给伊莱的礼物
A dinosaur picture book.
一本恐龙图画书
A gift from whom?
谁寄的
Well, we don't know.
我们不知道
But... but the card said, "To Eli, love you forever."
但是卡片上说 "给伊莱 永远爱你"
Okay, we need to see that book.
好的 我们得看看那本书
We threw it away.
我们扔了
It creeped us out.
我们吓坏了
You don't think whoever left that package is...
你们不会觉得是留下包裹的人...
It's too soon to say.
下结论还太早
That's all right.
没关系
Um, do you mind showing us Eli's room?
能给我们看下伊莱的房♥间吗
Yeah. Yeah, it's there.
可以 就在那
I'd made Eli breakfast in bed.
我把伊莱的早饭送到他床上
He loves waffles.
他喜欢华夫饼
Window sensor. Do you have an alarm?
窗口感应器 你们有听到警报吗
I didn't turn it on.
我没有开
I didn't think I needed to.
我以为不需要
We're going to need the names of everyone
我们需要所有能进入
who has access to your house.
你们家里的人的名单
Friends, family, employees.
朋友 家人 雇员
Yeah. Right.
好的 好
Yeah, I'll get started on that. Okay.
好 我马上开始弄 好的
No one we know would do this.
我们认识的人不会这么做的
Probably not, but we need to be sure.
大概不会 但我们得确认清楚
Stacy, I need you to look carefully.
斯特西 我要你仔细看下
Is there anything that's out of place or disturbed?
有没有什么东西位置变了
Hector's gone.
赫克托不见了
Who's Hector?
赫克托是谁
Eli's favorite toy. A blue dinosaur.
伊莱最喜欢的玩具 一个蓝色的恐龙
It was on that shelf.
本来该在那个架子上
Who else knows that Hector is his favorite toy?
还有谁知道那是他最喜欢的玩具
A lot of people.
知道的人不少
Hi, you guys!
大家好
Breakfast with my amazing family.
与我最棒的家庭的早饭
I whipped up some avocado toast this morning.
我早上做了些牛油果吐司
Yum. It's super easy and delicious.
超级简单好吃
Everyone loves it, including blue dinosaurs.
大家都喜欢吃 连小蓝恐龙也喜欢
Okay, so it turns out she posted dozens of these videos.
她发布了很多这样的视频
So anyone watching could get all the intel they need
这样所有看过的人都知道要绑♥架♥伊莱的
to grab Eli.
所有情报
And though I have never heard of HWS,
虽然我从来没听过HWS
it has two million followers,
但它有两百万关注者
so that is two million possible suspects, folks.
所以是两百万的潜在嫌疑犯 各位
You guys are combing through the comments section
你们去评论区找出所有
for any haters Stacy has.
讨厌斯特西的人
We need VidXChange's traffic data
我们需要VidXChange的流量数据
to see what users were visiting that channel.
看看都有些什么用户在访问这个频道
Yeah, we already sent a subpoena over,
我们已经发过传票了
we're just waiting for the lawyers to respond.
在等律师回应
Mmm, I'll light a fire. This can't wait.
我去催一下 这个等不了
Great. Update, Hobbs.
很好 继续更新 霍布斯
What's the ETA on the Evidence Recovery Team?
证据恢复小组什么时候到
They're at the house now.
他们现在在房♥子里
Thank you.
谢谢
ERT's sweeping Eli's room right now, but nothing so far.
证据恢复小组现在在伊莱的房♥间 但还没有什么发现
Any news on the canvass?
访谈有什么结果吗
No, but the alarm company just got back to me.
没有 但是警报公♥司♥刚回复我了
Event logs show that Eli's window was opened at 4:52 a.m.
事件日志显示伊莱的窗户在四点五十二分的时候被打开过
So we have the time of abduction.
这样我们就有绑♥架♥时间了
Yeah. Okay, I'll update the team.
是的 好 我告诉小队
I don't know, Maggie.
你说 玛纪
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表