Front room clear.
前屋什么都没有
Kitchen's clear.
厨房♥ 安全
Upstairs clear.
楼上 安全
Location is clear.
整栋楼都没人
It's OA... notify Jubal that the suspect isn't home.
我是OA 告诉铸博嫌疑人没有在家
Hey, so we searched the house.
我们搜查了房♥子
He wasn't there.
他不在那
I should have made them wait for a visual
我应该让他们先等到嫌疑人现身
before making entry.
再破门搜查
He's gonna go to the ground for sure.
他现在肯定藏起来了
Well, it's not game over yet.
游戏还没有结束
We're still the best team in the Bureau.
我们还是局里最好的团队
I know that.
我知道
Just keep me in the loop. I'm gonna update the director.
有什么消息及时通知我 我现在去告诉长官最新情况
Yeah.
好的
Isobel...
伊索贝尔
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
We're the FBI.
我们是FBI
We always get our man, and if we don't,
我们总是能抓到人 如果不能
the man upstairs points to the man downstairs,
上级指责下级
or in this case the woman.
这次就是我了
Looks like he left hungry and in a hurry.
看样子他匆匆忙忙饿着肚子就跑了
I checked the bedroom.
我检查了卧室
No sign of bags being packed or drawers being emptied.
没有迹象表明他打包了行李或者清空抽屉
Okay, all right, a BOLO has been sent out
好的 已经给所有的
to all airports, train stations, and bus depots.
机场 火车站 公共汽车站发了通缉
The only way this guy's gonna get out of town
这个人唯一可以出城的方式
is by car or on foot.
就是开车或者步行了
Okay, let's keep searching, okay?
好了 我们继续搜寻
Maybe we'll get lucky, and he left the memory stick behind.
说不定我们走运 他没带走内存条
Um, how long was SWAT sitting on this house
在我们破门而入之前多久
before we hit the door?
特警们监视了这个房♥子多久
Hm, about 20, 30 minutes?
二三十分钟
Well, the dishwasher was running a 20 minute cycle.
这个洗碗机设定了二十分钟的周期
Does it have a timer function?
洗碗机自动定时时功能吗
No, it has to be set manually.
没有 这个是人为设定的
Guys, Bates might still be in this house.
伙计们 贝兹可能还在房♥子里
Question is where.
问题是在哪
Find him, boy.
找到他
That's not drywall. That's metal.
这不是干板墙 是金属
We're in.
我们进去
FBI! Come out with your hands up!
FBI 出来 举起手
Well, let's hope he wasn't lying to Mizrah
希望他没有骗弥兹拉
when he said this was one of a kind.
说这只是其中之一
If there was more, he could've just had Mizrah destroy it.
如果还有更多 他就会让弥兹拉销毁这个了
I think the fact that he wanted it back
既然他想要回这个
means that's the only one.
意味着这是唯一一个
Yeah, well, I'm gonna hand this to the director personally.
那么我要亲自把这个给长官
So this is the infamous Sentinel.
这就是那个臭名远扬的哨兵了
Yep.
对
Would either of you care to tell me
你们两个能不能告诉我
exactly what it is I'm being
我到底因为什么
charged with?
被控告
What aren't you being charged with?
你还有什么不被控告的
Yeah, we've got bank robbery, espionage, blackmail.
我们知道你抢银行 间谍罪 敲诈勒索
I mean, do I really need to go down the list?
还要我继续说下去吗
Well, what if I were to tell the two of you...
如果我告诉你们两个
Uh, what was it now?
现在是什么情况
Oh, yes.
啊对
There exists a bomb
在纽约证券交易所
in the New York Stock Exchange, which you might have heard of,
你们应该知道那个地方 我记得那有一个炸♥弹♥
and it's all set to go off tomorrow morning, I believe,
被设定明天早上爆♥炸♥
right at the bell.
钟声一响就爆♥炸♥
Give it up, Bates.
放弃吧 贝兹
You don't have a card to play here.
你在这里耍不了任何把戏
You're not walking away from this.
你走不出去的
Look at you all proud and confident.
看看你们 骄傲又自信
Listen, um, Agent Bell, right?
听我说贝尔特工
Would you do me a favor, please?
帮我个忙可以吗
Don't feel bad, okay?
不要难过好吗
Because the truth is, you're not the first person
因为事实是 你不是第一个
who has underestimated me.
低估我的人
Is that right?
真的吗
Yes, that is right.
是的
I'm pretty much a magician with algorithms,
我基本算是一个算法魔法师
and I know how to penetrate firewalls in a far more...
可以用一种你们无法想象的华丽方法
magnificent way than you can ever imagine,
渗透防火墙
and, because of this, two days ago I got a hit
因此 几天之前在我监听的
on some North Korean chatter I was monitoring.
朝鲜频道上我听到了点东西
Excuse me, OA, do you smell that desperation in the air?
打扰一下 OA 你闻到空气中的绝望气息了吗
I do. It's pretty thick.
闻到了 很重的味道
I discovered that an operative
我发现一个特工
has spent the last four weeks sneaking each component
最近花了四周时间 把炸♥弹♥的每个部件
of this bomb onto the traders floor of the NYSE
偷偷带入纽约证券交易所的交易大厅里
and now, ooh, by golly, if it isn't assembled
现在 天哪 如果它还没有被组装好
and pretty much ready to...
准备好
Blow.
爆♥炸♥
Bombs, North Koreans, operatives,
炸♥弹♥ 朝鲜 特殊行动
the New York City Stock exchange, really?
纽约证券交易所 你是认真的吗
It does sound a bit humorous, however I just...
听起来有点搞笑 不过我只是
I don't believe that this particular bomb
我认为这个炸♥弹♥
will be too terribly... um, what's the word?
不会很... 怎么说呢
Funny.
有趣
I mean, after all, hundreds will be killed,
我是说 毕竟上百人会死去
and the world's economy will be decimated.
世界经济会被受到重创
And, by the way, when the world finds out
然后 当大家发现
that I told the mighty FBI all about this bomb,
我已经把这个炸♥弹♥一五一十地告诉了权威的FBI
you two...
你们两个
will be held responsible.
就要承担责任
He's bluffing and doing a bad job of it.
他在虚张声势而且做的很糟糕
No, he's not known for bluffing.
不 他不是一个虚张声势的人
Run along, have a little chat with the NSA
快去吧 和国安局谈谈
because I promise you they will confirm
因为我保证他们会告诉你
that they have been hearing a lot of chatter
他们最近也听说了很多
coming from the North Koreans lately.
来自朝鲜的传闻
Please.
去吧
Prove it.
给出证明
I happen to have a King Air parked over at Teterboro,
我刚好在泰特波罗停有一架国王航♥空♥的飞机
and guess what.
猜猜怎么样
As soon as I'm safely in the air,
我一旦安全到达空中
I will be more than pleased
我会非常荣幸的
to relay the exact location of the bomb.
发给你们炸♥弹♥的具体♥位♥置
You think that we're gonna let you fly out of here
你认为我们会因为你这番虚构的谎言
on your plane behind that fantastical claim?
而让你乘坐你的飞机从这离开
Somebody above you is taking me very, very seriously,
你的某个上级非常相信我的话
so I would much prefer to talk to her.
所以我更想和她谈谈
Yeah, you guys might wanna wake up.
是啊 你们可能要清醒一下了
I told you I know...
我说过我知道...
everything.
一切
Isobel Castille?
伊索贝尔·卡斯迪尔
Yes, that is her name. Well done.
对 那是她的名字 干得不错
Yeah.
没错
But she's not taking you seriously enough
但是她没拿你当回事到
to agree without some more facts,
会没有证据就同意
You know, I got a funny feeling she will,
我有个滑稽的预感 她会同意的
and I got an even funnier feeling
更滑稽的
that I'm done talking to the two of you.
就是我跟你们俩谈完了
Oh, Isobel, would you be so kind as to join us?
伊索贝尔 你愿意加入我们吗
I know you're watching.
我知道你一直在看着
Ta-da.
看吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表