party, bash, soiree...
派对 聚会 社交晚会...
The oil's officially gushing, sir.
挖到大料了 长官
Who is Big Tracy? That's a rapper.
谁是大佬特雷西 那是个说唱歌♥手
Getting pretty hot now, too.
现在非常火
Yeah, he's all over social media posting crazy photos,
没错 他经常在社交媒体上发疯狂的照片
waving guns, flashing gang signs.
挥舞着枪 闪烁着帮派标志
Track him down. See what he knows.
追踪他 看看他知道些什么
Yeah, I heard about that girl.
是的 我听说过那个姑娘
It's a damn shame.
真的太可惜了
Name's Maya.
她叫玛雅
Right.
是的
She was a really beautiful girl, and she could sing.
她是个很漂亮的女孩 她还会唱歌♥
Like for real, for real.
唱得很好的那种
Okay, did you notice anything unusual at your party?
好吧 在你的派对上 你有发现什么可疑的情况吗
Arguments, confrontations?
争吵 冲突之类的
Nah, nothing like that.
没有 完全没有
Well, if you did, you'd tell us, right?
如果有的话 你会告诉我们的 对吗
Oh, of course I would, Officer.
当然了 长官
It's Special Agent. Like we said, we're FBI.
是特别探员 说过了 我们是FBI
All right, my bad.
好吧 我的错
It's just... all y'all cops look the same to me, so...
只是... 所有的警♥察♥对我来说都一个样 所以...
Okay.
好吧
There's one major difference.
我们有个很大的区别
When you lie to one of us, it's a felony.
你要是跟我们撒谎的话 可是重罪
Do you understand that? We understand.
你明白了吗 我们明白
Fair enough.
行吧
Did you talk to Maya last night?
你昨晚和玛雅说过话吗
We talked for a minute or something.
我们说过几句 也就一分钟吧
We talked about her getting on some records,
我们谈了谈关于给她录唱片的事儿
you know, doing some hooks.
帮她进入音乐圈
So you do know her?
所以你认识她
A little bit. How'd you guys meet?
算认识吧 你们怎么认识的
I don't know. Mutual friend or something.
我不记得了 可能有共同好友吧
This friend have a name?
这个朋友的名字呢
Okay, guys. That's enough.
好了 够了
You want to keep asking questions,
你们要是再继续问的话
I'm gonna have to call Tracy's criminal attorney.
我就得通知特雷西的刑事律师了
If Tracy's innocent,
如果特雷西是清白的
why would you have to call a lawyer in the first place?
你们为什么要打电♥话♥给律师
I may be a music manager, Agent Bell,
我虽然是个音乐经纪人 贝尔探员
but I'm not as country as you may think.
但我没有你们想象的那么无知
Yale Law School, class of 2014.
我是耶鲁法学院2014届的
Okay, so we pulled surveillance video
好吧 我们从特雷西公♥寓♥旁边的大楼里
from the building next to Tracy's condo.
调出了监控录像
There is Maya on her way into the party
四十七分的时候
47 p.M.
玛雅在去派对的路上
And there is Maya on her way out at 11:05 p.M.
然后晚上十一点零五 玛雅走了出来
Smile's gone. That's for sure.
可以肯定的是 她的笑容消失了
She's nervous, in a hurry, keeps looking over her shoulder.
她很紧张 很着急 一直回头看
Something must've happened upstairs.
在楼上肯定发生了什么
She got nervous and got the hell out of there.
她很紧张 想赶紧离开的样子
Keep rolling.
继续放
I'm guessing he's what happened upstairs.
我猜肯定和他有关
Maybe he and Maya got into some type of argument.
他可能和玛雅发生了某种争执
Could be her pimp.
他可能是她的皮条客
Brought her to the party hoping to find clients.
带她去参加聚会找潜在客户
Yeah, run them through facial rec, huh?
对他们进行面部识别
Already on it.
已经在弄了
Okay, Marcus King AKA Thumper.
好了 马♥克♥思♥·金 也叫重拳手
He is from Brownsville, just like Maya.
他和玛雅一样来自布朗斯维尔
A known member of the 718 Gang.
718帮的成员
That's a rough crew... Dealing drugs, money, women.
他们可是狠角儿... 贩毒 洗钱 贩卖♥♥妇女
Women now?
现在连女人都贩卖♥♥了
New profit center. Can only sell a kilo once.
新兴的暴利手段 一公斤毒品只能卖♥♥一次
Can sell a woman five, six times a day.
一个女人一天就能被卖♥♥五六次
Great business model
如果你无义无情
if you're a heartless thug, that is.
这会是个伟大的商业模式
Okay, find out where Thumper lives, works, hangs out.
好了 找到重拳手的住址 工作地点 和经常出现的地方
Let's go.
行动起来
Yeah, I know Maya. Why you ask?
没错 我认识玛雅 为什么问我这个
She died last night.
她昨晚死了
Damn.
靠
That's too bad.
这太糟了
She was cool.
她很酷
I mean, she grew up around the way.
我是说 她一路走来很坎坷
You know, see her sometimes. I'd say what's up.
我们时不时会碰面 闲聊几句
Did you guys ever work together in any capacity?
你们曾一起工作过吗
Nah, nah.
没有
Did you see her at Big Tracy's party last night?
昨晚你有在大佬特雷西的派对上见过她吗
Yeah, I did, little bit. Said, "Hey."
算是见到了 只打了声招呼
When did you leave the party?
你什么时候离开派对的
You know, I gotta be honest.
说实话
I'm starting to detect a negative vibe happening here.
我开始觉着这里的气氛有点压抑
You know, it's, like, making me kind of uncomfortable.
让我 有点不舒服
We're sorry about that.
我们很抱歉
I guess the thing is, is we also feel uncomfortable.
我们也觉得不舒服
Oh, yeah? How's that?
是吗 为什么
'Cause you're lying to us.
因为你在撒谎
You and your gang pimped out Maya.
你和你的帮派成员让玛雅卖♥♥身
Pimped? So you...
卖♥♥身 所以你们...
Okay, I think you have me confused with someone else.
好吧 我想你们把我和其他人搞混了
I ain't no pimp. I'm not in a gang.
我不是什么皮条客 我也没加入过什么帮派
I'm a music producer.
我就是个音乐人
I produce upcoming artists like Big Tracy...
我培养像大佬特雷西一样的新星...
Yeah, no, that's all very exciting.
嗯这听起来太令人兴奋了
However, we're far more interested in where you went
但我们对你离开特雷西的派对之后
after Big Tracy's party.
去了哪里更感兴趣
What'd you do?
你都干了什么
Get in a cab, go to a jazz club?
上了出租车然后去了个爵士俱乐部
Or did you follow Maya and choke her to death?
还是跟踪玛雅然后把她掐死了
And then shoot a federal prosecutor in the head?
还射穿了一位联邦检察官的脑袋
I'm done talking.
无可奉告
Um...
嗯...
we're gonna see you again.
我们会再见的
Only next time,
而且到时候
I think it's gonna be a little more uncomfortable.
你会更难受的
Okay, here's Maya at 11:16 heading east on Canal.
好的 11点16分玛雅在卡纳尔街往东走
And here is Thumper at 11:19 p.m.
11点19分重拳手出现了
heading the same direction as Maya.
和玛雅朝同一个方向走过去
That confirms what we thought.
这证实了我们的想法
Thumper was following her.
重拳手当时在跟踪她
What about Conway? We have video on him?
那科恩威呢 有监控拍到他吗
Conway was walking home around the same time.
那个时候科恩威正在回家的路上
I got him on Lafayette Street walking north at 11:10,
11点10分他从拉斐特大街向北走
then turning west onto Franklin at 11:17.
然后11点17分向西走到富兰克林大街
Okay, so he was walking towards Maya and Thumper
所以 他向玛雅和重拳手所在的地方走过去了
on a street a few blocks south of Canal.
在卡纳尔大街以南几个街区的地方
And a few blocks from where the murder took place.
而且离案发现场只有几个街区
And this is Conway at 11:21, still on Franklin heading here,
11点21科恩威在这 还在富兰克林大街上
his apartment on Church.
往教堂附近的公♥寓♥走着
While Maya and Thumper are over on Canal,
这时玛雅和重拳手在卡纳尔大街上
crime scene is in the middle.
犯罪现场在这两条路中间
He was just walking home,
他就是在回家路上
saw Maya and Thumper fighting, wanted to intervene.
看到玛雅和重拳手打起来了 想要去阻止
Wrong place, wrong time.
错的地点 错的时间
Just spoke to Thumper. He wasn't very forthcoming.
我们刚和重拳手谈了 他口风很紧
And for the record,
而且据他所说
he's very adamant that he is not pimp...
他坚持说他不是皮条客
Or a gang member.
也不是黑帮成员
It's Mona.
莫娜发来消息
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表