No.
不能
No.
不能
Not at all.
完全没有
He was a good man. Everybody loved him.
他是个很好的人 每个人都喜欢他
His whole life was spent helping others.
他这一生都在帮助别人
Saving lives.
救死扶伤
Did anything happen in the last few days?
过去几天有发生什么事情吗
Have you noticed any people following you
你有没有注意到有人跟踪你
or strange cars parked near the house?
或者有奇怪的车停在你家附近吗
No, nothing like that.
没有 这些都没有
But there was something earlier today.
但是今天早些时候
A man came to the house,
有个男的来我家
banging on the door, ringing the doorbell.
拼命敲门 按门铃
He was shouting for Robert, making a scene.
他大叫着要找罗伯特 大吵大闹
I almost dialed 911.
我差一点就要报♥警♥了
Was your husband home?
你丈夫在家吗
No, I was alone, so of course I didn't open it.
没有 就我一个人 所以我就没开门
To be honest, when I saw him on the video screen, he scared me.
说实话 我在屏幕上看到他时 我就很怕他
Your doorbell has video capability?
你家的门铃有录像功能吗
Yes.
有
Did a facial recognition scan from the doorbell footage
我们对门铃录下的影像进行了人脸识别
and compared it to the student ID database.
再和学生数据库里的图片进行了比对
His name is Luke Wagner,
他叫卢克·瓦格纳
19 years old, a freshman at Armstrong University.
十九岁 是阿姆斯壮大学的新生
What do we know about him? Any past run-ins with the law?
资料库里有他吗 有前科吗
None that I could find, but his dad, Marc Wagner,
我觉得应该没有 但他爸爸 马克·瓦格纳
is the subject of a federal fraud investigation.
是一起联邦诈骗罪调查的嫌疑人
Really? We know what that's about?
是吗 具体是什么情况
Not yet. Check with White Collar.
还不知道 联♥系♥下相关机构
Let me know.
查到了告诉我
We talked to the school registrar.
我们和学校的注册主任了解过了
Luke was expelled yesterday. Honor code violation.
卢克昨天被学校开除 学术作弊违规处分
And get this, Cabot personally handled the expulsion.
而且这是卡博亲自处理的
Well, that would explain why the kid is angry at him.
这就能解释为什么这孩子这么气恼了
But why would a college president personally handle an expulsion?
但为什么一个大学校长要亲自开除一个学生
Probably a delicate situation.
也许情况比较特殊
Let's bring in the kid for a sit-down.
把那学生带过来谈话
What?
怎么了
My younger cousin wants to be a Newark cop,
我的小侄子想当纽瓦克的警♥察♥
and the guy handling his application is reaching out.
负责他申请的人正在找我
And you're ducking his call? Exactly.
你不想接他的电♥话♥ 当然不想
Oh, not cut out for the police, huh?
他不适合当警♥察♥吗
He's cut out to be a salesman or a talk show host.
他更适合当一个销♥售♥员或者脱口秀的主持人
Wait, what does that mean?
等等 什么意思
Uh, he's not good with the truth.
他不擅长说实话
I found three gross exaggerations on his application.
我发现他的申请书里有三处严重夸大的地方
Oh. What are you gonna tell the guy handling his file?
那你准备怎么说
I don't know. He's family.
不知道 他毕竟是我的家人
I don't really have a choice, do I?
我没有选择 对吧
I mean, sure you do.
你有
Just have to be willing to deal with the consequences.
只要你愿意承担后果
Luke didn't come back to the dorm last night.
卢克昨晚没回宿舍
I tried calling him, but he isn't picking up.
我打给他 但是他没接
How did he seem the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他的时候他怎么样
Not good.
不太好
He got kicked out of school yesterday.
他昨天被学校开除了
It kind of put him in a dark place.
这对他来说是很严重的打击
Has he mentioned Robert Cabot at all?
他有提到过罗伯特·卡博吗
Yeah, he was ranting and raving about him.
有 他抱怨他辱骂他
You don't think he... We don't know yet.
你们不会怀疑他... 还在调查中
Did he mention why he got expelled?
他有说自己为什么被开除了吗
Admissions violation.
违反招生
Luke had no clue what Cabot was even talking about.
卢克根本不知道卡博为什么这么说
That's why he was so upset.
所以他才觉得很难过
Don't blame him the guy studies his ass off.
不要怪他 他学习很用功
His dad's got a place in Brooklyn. Maybe he's over there.
他爸爸在布鲁克林有房♥子 他可能在那儿
Okay, thanks. We'll check it out.
好的 谢谢 我们会去找找的
One more thing... have you ever seen Luke with a gun?
再问一句 你见过卢克带枪吗
Him with a gun? No.
他带枪 没有
No way, I'd, like, totally freak out
不可能 如果他真带过枪
if I saw something like that.
我早就被吓死了
Luke's not the kind of guy who should be carrying around a weapon.
而且卢克本就不能随身携带武器
What do you mean by that?
什么意思
Luke has some... personality issues.
他精神上有些问题
Antipsychotics.
抗精神病药
He stopped taking them, like, three days ago, so.
三天前他就没再吃药了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Luke?
卢克
FBI. Hey, Luke.
FBI 卢克
Just wanna talk to you.
我们只是想跟你谈谈
Take around back.
绕到后面去
Luke, put the gun away! What are you doing?
卢克 放下枪 你在干什么
OA.
OA
We're the FBI, we just wanna talk.
我们是FBI的 只是想跟你谈谈
Luke, my name is Omar, and I am not here to hurt you.
卢克 我叫欧玛 我不是来伤害你的
I put my weapon away.
我放下我的武器
Would you please put your gun down and just talk to us?
你能不能也放下枪和我们谈谈呢
You called the cops on me?!
你竟然叫警♥察♥来抓我
No, I... He didn't call us.
不 我... 不是他叫我们来的
It's the truth.
真的不是
I promise, your dad, he did not call us.
我发誓 你♥爸♥爸没有叫我们来
We're just here because we're worried about you.
我们来找你只是因为担心你
They said that I cheated to get in, but I didn't, I...
他们说我是因为作弊才能入学 但是我没有 我...
We know you didn't.
我们知道你没有
Well, then why did Cabot throw me out?!
那为什么卡博要开除我呢
We know about the investigation.
我们已经知道你被调查的事了
Will you please tell your son what really happened?
你能告诉你儿子真♥相♥吗
Luke, this isn't on you.
卢克 这不是你的错
It's my fault. I was just trying to help.
是我的错 我只是想帮帮你
What did you do?
你做了什么
I paid the swim coach
我贿赂了游泳教练
to get you in as an athletic recruit.
让你以运动员的身份入学
What?
什么
I just wanted what was best for you.
我只是想给你最好的
What, you didn't think I could get in myself?
什么 你不相信我可以自己考上
It's so competitive, and...
竞争太激烈了 而且...
you were starting to be in a good place again.
你正在开始好转
Take the gun away from your head, Luke, please.
把枪放下吧 卢克 求你了
All this will get better. I promise.
一切都会好起来的 我保证
Will it?
会吗
Luke, you know why the rearview mirror
卢克 你知道为什么汽车的后视镜
is so much smaller than the windshield on a car, right?
比挡风玻璃小那么多 对吗
Because what's behind us is so much less important
因为我们身后的事情
than what is in front of us.
远远没有未来重要
What's in front of me sucks.
未来糟透了
Don't hurt him, please, please...
别伤害他 拜托 拜托...
You okay?
你还好吗
You don't have to talk to us if you don't want to.
如果你不想和我们说话可以不说
Your dad got a lawyer. He's waiting downstairs.
你♥爸♥爸给你请了个律师 正在楼下等着
No, no. I don't want anything from him.
不 我不要他的任何东西
Or from anyone.
谁的我都不要
Yeah, I get it.
我明白
That's why I'm here.
所以我过来找你
I wanna get your side of the story.
想听听你怎么说
Okay?
好吗
So can you tell me what happened between you and Cabot?
所以你能告诉我你和卡博之间到底发生了什么吗
Okay, how about this?
好吧 那这样怎么样
I'm gonna start talking.
我来说
If you hear anything that's off or wrong, stop me.
如果你觉得有任何不对的地方 打断我
So you tried to find Cabot that afternoon.
所以那天下午你想去找卡博
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表