Standby.
准备好
He's in here. We need a medic.
他在这 叫医生来
Jake... hey, Jake.
杰克...杰克
Hey, Jake. Hey, buddy.
杰克 孩子
We have one down. Hey, hey, hey, hey, Jake.
我们控制住一个人 嘿 杰克
Hey, hey.
醒醒
Jake, stay with me.
杰克 醒过来
Hey, Jake. Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 杰克 嘿
Okay, stay with me.
快 醒过来
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Jake.
杰克
Snips.
剪子
Jake.
杰克
We got him. He's alive.
救下了 他还活着
We got you.
我们来救你了
Well done, everybody.
干得漂亮 各位
Thank you. Hey, it was a team effort.
谢谢你 这是团队合作的结果
What matters is Jake's safe. It's over.
现在最重要的就是杰克的安全 都过去了
Yeah, not entirely.
还没有彻底结束
Hey.
嘿
Hey. How's Jake?
嘿 杰克怎么样
Well, they doped him up pretty good,
黑帮下了不少药
but doctors say he's gonna be fine.
但是医生说他不会有事的
That's good to hear. Um, but you never did tell me.
真是个好消息 但是你从没告诉过我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
About your wild high school exploits.
你高中做过的疯狂事儿
Oh, yeah, you know what?
哦 你知道吗
That's better if we just leave that in the past.
我们最好让往事都随风
Or we don't. Come on, let me hear it.
还是说一说吧 让我听听
Okay, when I was a senior in high school,
好吧 我上高三的时候
I fell head over heels
我神魂颠倒地爱上了
for this Italian foreign exchange student, Luca.
卢卡 一个意大利交换生
That summer, I took all of my savings
那年夏天 我拿上了我所有的积蓄
and I bought a plane ticket to Rome to be with him.
买♥♥了一张去罗马的机票去找他
I'm sorry. You did what?
不好意思 你都做了什么
I got drunk every night
我每晚都喝得醉醺醺的
and danced till 4:00 in the morning.
跳舞一直到凌晨四点
I mean, it was the craziest two months in my life.
那是我人生中最疯狂的两个月
I mean, great. It was great.
精彩 太精彩了
What made the music stop?
那是什么让音乐停下来了
Well, obviously, Luca and I imploded,
很显然 因为卢卡和我分开了
but by the time that had happened,
而且那个时候
I was already done with it.
我早就受够了
You know, so I decided to move back to Indiana
你知道的 所以我决定搬回印第安纳
and go back to being me.
重新做回我自己
Well, I'm not sure I know who that is anymore.
我现在倒不太确定你到底是怎样的了
A lot more surprises where that came from.
带来了很多惊喜
I know.
我懂
Isobel.
伊索贝尔
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
I'm just so glad it worked out.
解决这个案子我也很开心
Jake, how are you feeling?
杰克你现在感觉怎么样
Like it's all my fault.
我觉得都是我的错
I was selling pills, and...
我当时在卖♥♥药 然后...
That's not why this happened, Jake.
不是这样的 杰克
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Do you mind if I talk to your dad for a minute?
我想和你♥爸♥爸聊一会可以吗
Sure.
当然
Jake, why don't we go grab a snack?
杰克 不如我们去买♥♥点吃的吧
I know what you did.
我知道你都做过什么了
I trusted you, gave you the benefit of every doubt,
我信任你 偏袒你
and you lied right to my face.
你却当着我的面撒谎
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was desperate.
我走投无路了
Needed cash for Jake.
我需要钱给杰克治病
I screwed up...
我搞砸了...
but I've paid a price.
但是我已经付出代价了
So has my family.
我的家庭也是
Isobel.
伊索贝尔
Please.
求求你
Can you just look the other way
你能不能闭一只眼
and pretend this never happened?
就当这一切都没有发生过
Dan Osborne, you're under arrest.
丹·奥斯本 你被捕了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表