He got a text, that's when everything went south.
他收到个短♥信♥ 之后所有事都搞砸了
Come on. It's locked.
拜托 这还锁着
We didn't find anything on the body
我们没在尸体上找到任何
that tells us who the client is.
可以告诉我们客户身份的线索
And what about his phone? They're working on it.
他的手♥机♥呢 他们还在查
So you want to talk about what happened back there?
你想聊聊刚刚发生了什么吗
What?
什么
The plan was for you to wait at the drop.
计划本来是让你在交易点等着
Well, plans changed.
计划有变
I had 20 agents backing me up.
我有20个警探为我做后盾
Why'd you walk away?
你为什么走开
No one knew what happened to you.
没人知道你经历发生了什么
Because he texted me.
因为他给我发短♥信♥
He told me he was watching me, and to take the
他告诉我他在监视我 让我上
second stairwell to the left. What was I supposed to do?
左边第二个楼梯 我还能怎么办
I don't know, maybe not follow his direction.
我不知道 可能不听从他的指挥
Maggie, what the hell?
玛纪 怎么回事
You should have aborted.
你应该终止行动
If I had, we would have wound up with nothing.
如果我那样做 那我们什么都找不到
That's too risky. You could have been killed.
那太危险了 你可能被杀
Okay, you know what? I did what I had to do.
好了 你知道吗 我做了我该做的事
We got into his phone, and there's something
他的手♥机♥解锁了 有些东西
that you guys are probably going to want to see.
你们可能想要看看
So he took one picture.
所以他照了张照片
This is it.
就是这张
I... I didn't see him take that.
我… 我没看到他照相
He texted the picture out, presumably to the client.
他发出了照片 很可能是给那个客户
And this is the text that he got back.
然后这是他收到的回信
"Get out of there. She's FBI."
"从那儿离开 她是FBI"
The client recognized my face?
那个客户认出了我的脸
So whoever's behind this knows who I am.
所以不管背后那人是谁 他认识我
So our dead man is Ray Shoals.
死的这个人叫雷·修斯
He was an ex-cop.
他曾是个警♥察♥
Got caught stealing drugs from a crime scene.
在犯罪现场偷毒品被抓
I guess NYPD frowns on that these days.
我猜纽约警局最近肯定很愁
And then he was a PI.
他还是个督察
Wound up doing three years for extortion.
最后为敲诈服刑三年
So then Shoals was a gobetween. A fixer.
所以修斯走在黑白道中间 一个中间人
Yeah, he probably hooked up the client with Sarah Baines.
对 可能是他给客户和萨拉·本兹牵头的
Question being, who's the client?
问题是 客户到底是谁
We thought Shoals' phone might tell us, but that was a dead end.
我们以为修斯的手♥机♥能告诉我们 但那是条死路
Well whoever it is, they recognized me.
不管是谁 他认得我
So it's got to be somebody who's connected to this case.
所以这人得跟这个案子有联♥系♥
Or some other case.
或者跟别的案子有关
Have you searched Shoals' place yet?
你们搜过修斯的住处了吗
Yeah, we're in progress. Nothing yet.
嗯 正在进行 还没找到线索
What about Sarah Baines?
萨拉·本兹呢
We still have no idea who she really is.
我们还是不知道她的真实身份
Her phone was no help.
她手♥机♥里没有线索
Her other passports? The aliases?
她其它的护照呢 那些别名呢
Yeah, no luck with that either.
查了 也没有线索
My guess is she's been doing this work for a long time
我猜测她干高级暗♥杀♥这行
at a high level. But we still can't really
已经很久了 但是我们还是不能真正
tie her to Gilroy's hit, or any other hit
把她和吉尔罗的死或是其它死亡
for that matter. She's like a ghost.
联♥系♥起来 她就像个幽灵
Or Azreal. What?
或者是艾瑟瑞尔 什么
Azreal, it's the Islamic version of the Angel of Death.
艾瑟瑞尔 是伊♥斯♥兰♥教版的死亡天使
Right.
对
Hey, Jubal. Yeah?
嗨 铸博 怎么了
We just got an update from ERT.
我们刚从紧急行动组得到消息
They get something on Shoals?
他们查到修斯的什么了
No, it's about Keith Gilroy. They went over his car.
不是 是关于吉斯·吉尔罗的 他们检查了他的车
Someone installed a listening device and GPS tracker.
有人安装了窃听器和GPS跟踪器
Sarah Baines, so she could find out where he was.
萨拉·本兹 所以她能知道他在哪儿
Well, if she was listening in on Gilroy,
如果她一直在监听吉尔罗
then she might know other stuff too.
那她可能还知道点别的
Why should I answer your questions?
我为什么要回答你的问题
What's my incentive? You know you're looking
我有什么好处 你知道你打死
at life for shooting Gilroy, right?
吉尔罗可能被判终身监禁吧
You can't prove I killed him or anyone else.
你没有我杀了他或是其他人的证据
I don't have to. Attempted murder of a federal agent?
我不需要证明 试图谋杀一名联邦警员
You're looking at 20 years, that's if you're lucky.
你可能被判20年 如果你幸运的话
Way more if you're not.
不然可能比这还多
So far, I don't hear an offer.
目前为止 我还没听到你的提议
Cooperate, and you'll get less time.
跟我合作 然后你可以少在监狱待几年
That's the only offer you're getting from me.
这是我唯一能给你的提议
When I was younger, I wanted to be you.
在我小的时候 我想成为你这样的人
Work for the FBI.
为FBI工作
Things change.
一切都变了
Yeah.
是吗
I'm pretty sure I would've been good at it.
我肯定会很擅长当警♥察♥
I know you would have been good at my job,
我知道你也会很擅长做我的工作
maybe even as good as me. I doubt it.
甚至可能跟我一样好 我怀疑
You're driven, shut down.
你很努力 自我封闭
You have the requisite coldness.
你具备必要的冷酷
Do you accept my offer or not?
你要不要接受我的提议
Ask away.
问吧
You must have heard Gilroy over the bug in his car.
你用了吉尔罗车里的窃听器
Do you ever hear him talk about who wanted him dead?
你有听到他说起谁想要他死吗
What bug? Okay,
什么窃听器 好了
I don't have time for this. I'm telling you
我没时间跟你说这个 我在告诉你
I never planted a bug. Although I may know who did.
我从没装过窃听器 但我知道可能是谁
Let's say, hypothetically, I surveilled Gilroy to prepare.
假如说 我提前准备 监视了吉尔罗
Maybe someone else was watching him,
可能有其他人在监视他
someone who felt like a cop.
感觉像是警♥察♥的人
Is this him?
是他吗
Mm-hmm, maybe I followed him so I could find out who he was.
没错 可能我跟踪了他以便弄清他是谁
Where'd he go? I may have seen him go
他去哪儿了 我可能看到过他
into an office building in Long Island City.
走进了一栋长岛的办公楼
Thank you.
谢谢
Whoa, okay.
好吧
An eavesdropper's paradise.
一个窃听者的天堂
Ray Shoals must have been the guy to plant that bug.
雷·修斯肯定是那个装窃听器的人
Okay, so the client hires Shoals to bug Gilroy, right?
好吧 所以说那个客户雇了修斯来窃听吉尔罗 对吧
He hears him say or do something,
他听到他说或是做了什么
and that's what got him killed?
导致了杀身之祸
So make sense, right?
说得通 对吧
I'm going to get ERT down here
我要让紧急行动组来这
to try to find some recordings.
试着找些录音
Ava Mercer, the waitress in the photos.
艾娃·梅瑟 照片里那个服务员
Mm-hmm, what about her?
嗯 她怎么了
Ray Shoals has her number and her name written down
雷·修斯把她的号♥码和名字写下来了
like he knows her.
就像他认识她一样
Why would Shoals know Ava Mercer?
修斯怎么会认识艾娃·梅瑟
Maybe she's the client.
可能她就是那个客户
Maybe Ava's the one behind all this.
可能艾娃就是背后的那个人
There's still no news on Kristen,
克丽丝还是没有消息
which I'm choosing to take as good news.
我选择把这当成好消息
And you should too.
你们也应该这样
So let's dig into Ava Mercer.
让我们深挖艾娃·梅瑟
What is her connection to Shoals?
她和修斯的联♥系♥是什么
Is it innocent? Is she the client?
她是无辜的 还是她就是客户
Did she have Shoals bug Gilroy's car
是她让修斯窃听吉尔罗的车
and arrange his murder?
然后安排了谋杀吗
We need answers. Let's go.
我们需要答案 行动吧
Hey, we find any audio files of Gilroy in Shoals' office yet?
修斯的办公室有吉尔罗的语♥音♥文件吗
I'm listening to them now.
我正在听
So far, it's just a whole lot of Beethoven.
目前为止 只有大量的贝多芬曲
Okay, what about text or email correspondence
好 那修斯和吉尔罗之间的
between Shoals and Gilroy?
短♥信♥邮件联络呢
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表