We're working a double murder here, bro.
我们忙的是两起谋杀案 哥们
We're not gonna burn our case or your cover
我们不会因为打架 毁了我们的案子
over a fist fight.
或暴露你
You know what? I'm out.
跟你说 我不干了
No, no, no, Tracy.
不 不 不 特雷西
You're not done until Thumper's in cuffs.
重拳手被抓之前 你都要干
You understand that?
明白吗
Yeah, well, he wants to kill me,
明白啊 他想杀我
so I don't think he's gonna talk to me about Maya,
我觉得他不会跟我说玛雅的事
or anything else for that matter.
或那件事的其他情况
So we need to find a new angle, then.
所以我们需要一个新视角
So come on, who does Thumper trust?
想一想 重拳手都信任谁
Hey, who does he talk to? Nobody, man.
他和谁说话 他和谁都不说 哥们
He's private. What about girlfriends?
他这人嘴巴很紧 那女朋友呢
Talks to this one girl, Davina.
唯一一个 达维娜
He stay at her place sometimes?
他有时待在她家吗
Yeah, all the time.
是啊 一直都在
Okay, maybe he went there after the murders.
很好 也许他在谋杀后也会去那里
Means that there would be evidence in that apartment...
这意味着那个住处有证据...
Could be on the bathroom floors, clothes.
可能在浴室地面上 衣服上
Congratulations, Tracy. You are back in business.
恭喜你 特雷西 你重新上岗了
Hi, what's up, Tracy? How you doing?
怎么了 特雷西 你怎么样
Thumper's not here right now.
重拳手现在不在
I think he's over in Fort Greene.
我想他在格林堡
I actually came to see you.
我其实是来见你的
Me? About what? So check it out.
见我 什么事 是这样的
Me and Thumper haven't really been seeing eye to eye lately.
我和重拳手最近意见总是不一致
Mm-mm, I don't get involved in his business.
我不参与他的生意
You know that.
你知道的
This is bigger than business. It's about friendship.
这件事比生意重要 这关乎友谊
I'm trying to figure out what's going on.
我想知道发生了什么
It seems like something's bothering him.
好像有什么事困扰着他
Like what?
比如什么
Some stuff went down the other night, all right?
前几天晚上有事发生 是不是
And I thought maybe that's why he's on edge.
我想这可能是他烦躁的原因
Well, I don't know nothing about that,
我对此一无所知
but he should be back in an hour or so,
不过他应该再有一小时就回来了
so maybe you should just come back then.
你可以那时候回来问他
Uh, can I use your bathroom?
我能用一下浴室吗
Yeah, it's upstairs. All right.
可以 在楼上 好的
Okay.
很好
Okay. We got him.
很好 我们抓住他的把柄了
So we got the search warrant.
我们拿到了搜查令
We sent a bunch of agents over to Davina's house
派出数名探员前往达维娜的房♥子
and we actually seized a half kilo of pure heroin.
搜出了半公斤纯海♥洛♥因♥
Really? Where is Davina now? Interrogation room.
真的吗 达维娜现在在哪里 审讯室
Yeah, we're heading over there now.
我们现在去审讯室
Okay, and we know the drug's are Thumper's.
了解 我们知道毒品的所有者是重拳手
I mean, she's got a steady job,
她有固定工作
no prior arrests.
没有被捕历史
Good news is she has a daughter, eight years old.
好消息是她有一个八岁的女儿
I don't think she's gonna risk losing her to save Thumper...
我认为她不会冒着失去女儿的风险救重拳手...
Hope not, anyway.
但愿她不会
Right, okay.
很好
Actually, you know what?
那个 你们等一下...
I think I'm gonna do the interrogation.
我来审问吧
It's been a while. Feeling nostalgic.
很久没审过了 有点心痒痒
Hey.
嗨
So, a half a ki.
五百克
That's real weight. I got nothing.
是个大数量呀 我没什么好说的
Okay, look, I know who your boyfriend is, Davina.
我知道你男朋友是谁 达维娜
So I'm guessing the drugs belong to him.
所以我猜这些毒品是他的
Problem is, we found them in your apartment.
问题是 我们是在你家里找到的
So in the eyes of the law, they're yours,
所以从法律的角度来看 这就是你的毒品
which means you're staring down serious time
意味着你要坐很多年的
unless you're willing to cooperate.
除非你肯合作
So did Thumper stay at your place Tuesday night?
周二晚上重拳手有在你家过夜吗
Don't remember.
不记得了
Did you see blood on his clothes,
那你有没在他的衣服
on his shoes, on his hands?
鞋子或手上看见血
You really want to go to prison for a guy
你真的愿意为一个拉皮条的男人
that pimps out young girls?
而去坐牢吗
He beats them. He chokes them.
他打那些女孩子 他掐她们
Look.
看看
You want to know what your dear,
你想知道你亲爱可人的男朋友
sweet boyfriend did Tuesday night?
在周二晚上做了什么事情吗
He killed two people.
他杀死了两个人
This is Maya Depriest.
这是玛雅·德牧
And this is Scott Conway.
这个是斯科特·科恩威
He killed these two people.
他杀了这两个人
This is who you're gonna go to prison for.
这就是你要替他坐牢的原因
Okay, look.
好吧
Bottom line is, you don't cooperate,
你不合作的话
we're gonna charge you with felony drug distribution.
我们会以储藏♥毒♥品的重罪指控你
You really want Olivia to grow up without a mother?
你真的愿意奥利维亚没有妈妈陪伴着她成长吗
Be smart, Davina. Please, please.
聪明点吧 达维娜 我恳求你了
Think of the consequences.
想想后果
Don't ruin your life, your daughter's life,
别毁了自己生活 别毁了你女儿的生活
for what, to protect some punk named Thumper?
就为了保护重拳手这样的渣男吗
I won't do it!
我不会跟你们合作的
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
Hey, Ann, get NYPD back on the crime scene,
安 让纽约警♥察♥局的人再回犯罪现场看看
re-canvass the neighborhood.
重新巡查一下附近的社区
Someone had to see or hear something.
肯定有人看到或听到什么的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Kris, how we doing? Nothing so far.
克丽丝 有什么发现吗 暂时没有
Well, keep pulling video.
再继续找找监控
There's gotta be footage somewhere putting this
肯定有拍到这个混账
son of a bitch near the scene.
在现场附近的画面的
Okay. Hey, Stuey,
好 斯图
can you check to see where we are with the warrant
你可以帮我问问我们搜查令的进度吗
on Thumper's phone, club, and apartment?
重拳手手♥机♥、俱乐部和他家的搜查令
Thank you.
谢谢
Maggie, OA. Talk to Big Tracy again.
玛纪 OA 再跟大佬特雷西谈谈
Find a way to get him and Thumper back together.
看有没办法让他再跟重拳手重归于好
I don't care if he has to sign over the rights
就算是要让他转让他那些
to every stupid song he ever wrote.
傻缺歌♥曲版权什么的也行
Okay. Thank you.
收到 谢谢
Agent Zidan.
泽丹探员
When?
什么时候
Okay, good.
好 行
Same place. Hey, Jubal.
老地方见 铸博
Yeah. Getting him back in play
怎么了 看来让特雷西
might not be as hard as we thought.
再合作一次也不是那么难嘛
Tell me.
怎么说
That was Tracy.
刚刚是特雷西打来的
He says Thumper wants to kiss and make up.
他说重拳手主动找他求好
Tracy, what's going on?
特雷西 怎么样了
Thumper's being all apologetic,
重拳手一副道歉的样子
but I know something's up.
我知道事情没那么简单
He probably knows I was in Davina's apartment
他可能知道我在你们上去之前
before the arrest.
去了达维娜家
I think he probably thinks I set her up.
我猜他可能以为是我陷害她的
Okay, I understand.
好 我明白
But we're gonna be here to help you, okay?
但是我们会在附近保护你的 好吗
What we need you to do is get Thumper to meet you
我们需要你做的就是让重拳手跟你见面
in a public space outside.
在室外的公共场所见面
Somewhere like a park.
例如公园
Thumper makes a move or pulls a weapon,
如果他有所行动或者拔枪的话
we'll be there to help.
我们就去救你
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表