What? No.
什么 没有
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Oh, I know you saw me in my car the other day.
我知道那天你在车里看到我了
It's just... I can do this, you know?
就想说... 我能做到的 你明白吗
I'm not scared to be back out in the field.
我不怕重回现场
I hear you.
我理解你
Look, we're not invincible.
听着 我们不是无敌的
I just want you to take the time to heal.
我只是想让你花点时间来慢慢疗伤
Not just physically.
不仅仅是身体上
And when the time is right, you'll be back out there.
当时机到了的时候 你就能回去了
Okay, but what if everything and everyone moves on?
好吧 但如果所有事所有人都改变了呢
Mm-hmm, some things probably will.
有些事情可能会的
But that does not mean that you aren't needed.
但是这不意味着你不被需要
I hope you're right.
我希望你是对的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表