Have we met?
我们见过吗
No, I just do my homework like a good boy.
没有 我只是像好学生一样做了功课
So, Isobel, here's how this is gonna go.
伊索贝尔 事情将会这样进行
When I am in the air and only when I'm safely in the air,
等我安全起飞之后
then you'll get all the information you need.
你就能拿到你想要的所有消息了
If you're telling the truth, then you're a free man,
如果你说的是实话 那你就自♥由♥了
so why do you need to get in the air?
你为什么还要搭乘飞机
Well, Isobel, because thanks so much to all of you guys,
伊索贝尔 这可要感谢你们 现在所有人
everyone knows I'm Sentinel now,
都知道我是哨兵了
and guess what.
你猜怎么了
If I don't hide now, then I will very quickly end up
如果我现在不躲起来 那我很快
well within the territory of dead.
就会到地府去了
Thank you so very much.
非常感谢你们
If we release him, and it is a lie,
如果我们放了他 而且他说了谎
we look like fools.
那我们就像傻子一样
I can't play liar's poker
我不能用
with hundreds of lives on the line.
成百上千人的性命做赌注
Even if there is a 99.9% chance that he is bluffing?
就算他有百分之99.9的可能在诈我们
Look, I have seen a situation like this before.
听着 我之前遇到过这样的情况
Alabama, 2012.
阿♥拉♥巴马州 2012年
Oh, the white supremacist bombing at the Baptist church.
白人至上论者炸了浸礼会教堂
Just like this, the chief of police
就像这次 警♥察♥局长觉得
thought the threat was a hoax, and they never notified us.
当时的威胁是个骗局 就没通知我们
I remember. I remember.
我记得 我记得
You were on that response team.
你在当时那支行动组里
Yeah.
对
We recovered the remains of nine dead parishioners from that church,
我们在教堂里找到了九名死去教♥徒♥的遗体
including three children.
其中有三名儿童
I can still picture the sight.
我还能回想起当时的画面
Bodies of children being carried out.
孩子的尸体被抬出去
So unless a bomb dog alerts before the exchange opens,
所以除非搜爆犬能在交易所营业之前找到炸♥弹♥
Kenneth Bates is getting on that plane.
肯尼斯·贝兹就得登机
At least run it by the director.
至少要报告主管
See where he stands.
看他什么意见
I did. He said it was my call.
我做了 他说我来做这个决定
He doesn't want his fingerprints on this.
他不想插手这件事
Look, he knows it can end very badly
他知道不管我做什么选择
no matter what choice I make.
结果可能都很糟糕
We've got a logistical nightmare
如果我们必须在敲钟之前
if we have to evacuate this place before the bell goes off.
疏散那个地方 这将是个后勤噩梦
Yeah, go for Maggie.
嗯 去吧 玛纪
Are they running the dogs?
他们在用搜爆犬吗
Yes, no hits yet.
对 还没结果
Tell Jubal to put him on that plane.
告诉铸博安排他登机
Yeah, I think you're gonna have to run it
是的 我觉得你得再到数据库里
through that database again, all right?
搜一遍了 好吗
Jubal. Yeah?
铸博 怎么了
It's time.
到时间了
Isobel wants to put Sentinel on the plane.
伊索贝尔想让你安排哨兵登机
For God's sake, he's bluffing.
拜托 他在虚张声势
She's our boss. It's not our job to second guess her.
她是我们的头 我们不该随便质疑她
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
But it is our job to protect her.
但我们的工作就是保护她
Know what? Grab his personal effects.
不管了 带上他的私人物品
Meet me in the JOC.
跟我在联合作战指挥部碰头
Okay.
好吧
Why, thank you.
怎么了 谢谢你
Mm, don't mention it.
不用谢
Did you really think we'd believe you?
你真觉得我们会相信你吗
I don't bluff.
我不虚张声势的
And by the way...
顺便说一句...
Ticktock, time's a wasting.
时间在流逝
Teterboro... it's, like, an hour away, right?
泰特伯勒机场... 要大约一个小时 对吧
So, let's see. That means you only have...
让我想想 这意味着你大概只有...
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
What is this?
这是什么
This is... this is a joke, right?
这是... 这是个玩笑 对吧
No, no, it's 9:29.
不 不是 现在就是九点29分
I thought we could watch the opening bell together.
我觉得我们可以一起观看开♥盘♥钟
You did say the bomb would go off
你说过炸♥弹♥会正好
right when it rang, right?
在敲钟的时候爆♥炸♥ 对吧
Well, what we consider are surefire bets these days...
最近我们考虑的是可靠的赌局...
while common knowledge used to be the tech and energy sectors
过去的共识是在科技和能源部门
but some market analysts caution
但是一些市场分♥析♥师警告说
that these areas are too rapidly evolving
这些部门增长太迅猛
to effectively work as our so-called "Safe bets."
因而不能有效地作为我们所谓的"安全赌局"
The volatility across global markets...
全球市场的波动...
This is a live feed.
这是现场直播
We've got a front row seat.
我们坐在好前面呢
The anticipation is killing me.
我期待死了
How 'bout you?
你感觉怎么样
... 401K, an IRA, or other standard investment.
... 401K养老保险, 一个个人退休金 或者其它标准投资
One tech expert was recently quoted saying
一个科技专家最近被引用发言
that she thought cell phones might be a thing of the past.
她认为手♥机♥可能会在未来
In the next couple of decades.
十年内成为过去
Well, what do you know.
你知道什么
Looks like the only thing that blew up is your story.
看起来破灭的只有你的故事
You miss...
不试试...
100% of the shots you don't take, right?
就已经是失败了 对吧
You gotta admit that was... that was a pretty good shot, right?
你得承认那... 那是个很好的尝试 对吧
I came pretty close, didn't I?
我差点成功了 对吧
Well, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself.
我不会太责备你自己
You were kind of ahead of your skis on this one
你这次有点超出自己的
the whole time, weren't you?
能力范围了 是吧
Hey, so we just confirmed
我们刚刚确认了
Bates was lying.
贝兹在说谎
There is no bomb.
根本没有炸♥弹♥
How?
怎么做到的
He just watched the opening bell ring,
他就看了开♥盘♥敲钟
and nothing blew up.
没有发生爆♥炸♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The exchange doesn't open for another two hours.
交易所还有两个小时才会开
Well, it opened a little early today.
今天开得早了一点
I learned a lot about deepfake video manipulation
我从那个博物馆录像里学到了很多
from watching that museum footage.
深度伪造视频的技巧
Plus I wound his fancy watch forward two hours.
加上我把他的高级手表往前调了两个小时
You guys did this without telling me.
你们这么做却没告诉我
We took a shot because we knew you were
我们这么做是因为我们知道
in a difficult situation, and if he didn't buy it,
你处境艰难 如果他没相信
we still had time to put him on the plane.
我们还有时间安排他登机
Thank you.
感谢你
Both of you.
感谢你们两个
I am gonna go notify the director.
我去通知主管
You are a rock star.
你是我们的巨星
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
Which is why
这就是为什么
I need to keep you in the JOC for a while.
我要让你在联合作战指挥部多待一段时间
For a while?
多待一段时间
I'm... I'm getting medical release for field work
我... 我还有不到两周就能拿到
in less than two weeks.
现场工作的医疗许可
No, I know, but working with you these last few days
我知道 但是跟你合作的最近几天
has reminded me how much we need you in here.
让我回想起我们这里有多需要你
How much I need you.
我有多需要你
Okay, um, well, how... how long?
好 好吧 要多久
Not sure. See how it goes.
不一定 看情况而定
Okay. Hm.
好的
Yeah? Yeah.
行吗 行
Good.
好
Did you mention to Jubal
你跟铸博提过
that I should be back in the JOC?
我应该回到联合作战指挥部了吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表