Thank you. Thank you, have a great day.
谢谢 谢谢 祝你今天愉快
Move.
让开
Eyes down and hands where we can see 'em!
眼睛看地下 把手举到我们能看到的地方
Hey! You don't wanna do that, kid.
想好再行动哦 小子
Let's go. Bring them over here.
都动起来 把他们带过来
Come on. Go, go, move!
快点 快 快 过来
It's very simple, people. You look up, you get shot.
大伙听着 很简单 敢偷看 就挨子儿
Give me your keys.
把你的钥匙给我
Whatever you want. Please, just don't hurt anyone.
你想要什么都可以 拜托 请不要伤害任何人
No one's getting hurt unless someone trips an alarm.
只要没人触发警报就没人会受伤
If that happens, I will shoot every last one of you.
但要是触发了 你们每个都得死
Are we clear? Yes.
听明白了吗 明白
Are we clear? Yes.
听明白了吗 明白了
On the ground.
趴在地上
Okay, yeah.
好了 没事了
God. Come on, come on.
老天 拜托 拜托
Here, some coffee. Oh, thank you.
来喝点咖啡 谢谢
Welcome.
不客气
Hey, you.
嘿 你回来了
Hey.
嘿
Hey, here she is.
嘿 她回来了
Careful, she's still in the healing phase.
小心点 她还在康复期
I'm fine. Okay.
我很好 好吧
I'm fine.
我很好
Hey. How are you?
嘿 你感觉怎么样
I'm good. You sure?
我很好 你确定
Yes, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Hi, I'm Emily.
嗨 我是艾米丽
Heard a lot of great stuff about you.
听说了许多你的厉害事迹
She's working with me till you get back out in the field.
她现在跟我搭档 就等你重回现场
Oh, great. Welcome aboard.
太好了 欢迎加入
Thanks.
谢谢
Great to have you back. Ah, thank you.
很高兴你回来了 谢谢
Your body can rest, but on this one we need your brain.
你的身体可以休息 但这次我们需要你的大脑
Yeah, come on in, folks.
都过来 各位
I need your full attention on this.
我需要你们专注这个案子
The First National Trust was just invaded.
首邦信托刚刚被入侵了
And, no, I did not misspeak.
是的 我没说错
I say invaded because it looks like
我说被入侵是因为
nothing was actually taken, so it's our job to find out
好像什么也没少 所以我们要找出
who did this and why.
谁做的以及为什么
Get settled in.
开始吧
Kelly, hook up with NYPD,
凯里 联♥系♥纽约警局
start pulling video footage from local businesses.
开始从当地企业里提取监控录像
On it.
马上就去
Maggie, OA, you two head over to the scene
玛纪 OA 你们俩去现场
and liaise with NYPD.
并且和纽约警局联♥系♥
All right, I'll be right there. Yeah.
好的 我马上到 好
Hey, you. Hey.
嘿 你 嘿
How you feeling? I'm good.
你感觉怎样 我很好
I'm good, my doctor says I'm a fast healer.
我很好 医生说我恢复很快
Should be ready to be in the field in a few weeks.
再过几周就能出现场了
Oh, wha... yeah. A few weeks?
什么... 几周
Just maybe seems a little soon?
会不会太快了
It isn't. I mean, not for me.
没有啊 我是说 我觉得还行
I wanna be back out there.
我想上现场
Okay, good. I'm glad you're back.
那很好 很高兴你回来了
The four of them were in and out within three minutes.
他们四人在三分钟内离开了
Any workable identifiers on the suspects?
有什么能找出嫌疑人的指证物吗
You know, arm or neck tattoos?
比如手臂或脖子的纹身
Gloves and ski masks.
他们戴着手套和滑雪面罩
All looked about the same height and build.
看上去一个高度一个体型
What about outside? Did anyone see them arrive?
那外面呢 有人看见他们过来吗
We got a few wits so far, but they all have
我们目前有几个目击证人 但他们都
the same limited description as the folks in here.
和里面的人一样描述很有限
A brown sedan with no plates.
一辆没有牌照的棕色轿车
Okay, and they didn't
好吧 那他们没有
take anything from the customers or tellers?
从客户或柜员身上拿走任何东西吗
Not that we could tell, but the English speaking one
我们不知道 但说英语的那个人
took the manager's keys and went
拿走了经理的钥匙
into the safe deposit box room.
然后进去了保险箱室
English speaking one?
说英语的人
One of the tellers is Russian.
有一个柜员是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
She said a couple of them were speaking Russian
她说他们有两人说的是俄语
with a Chechen accent to each other.
还带着车♥臣♥口音
Good to know. Yeah.
这消息很有用 是的
What'd the guy take from the safe deposit box room?
那个男人从保险箱室里拿了什么
We're not so sure.
我们也不知道
He disabled the camera with spray paint,
他用喷漆把摄像头途黑了
so it's unknown if he accessed any boxes.
所以不知道他有没有开箱子
Okay, he leave the paint can?
好吧 他留下油漆罐了吗
No such luck.
没有
Doesn't it take two keys to unlock a safe deposit box?
打开保险箱不是需要两把钥匙吗
Yeah, so if he got into one,
是的 所以如果他拿到了一把
he'd have needed a second key.
他必须还得有第二把钥匙
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Two of them spoke Chechen.
两个人说的车♥臣♥话
Their focus was that safe deposit box room.
他们的目标是保险箱室
Yeah, this list of box owners isn't showing
是的 但保险箱主人的名单里
any Chechen or Russian names.
并没有车♥臣♥人或是俄♥罗♥斯♥人的名字
Well, keep digging. These guys were well prepared.
继续查 他们是有预谋的
I'm not buying they left there
他们肯定是
without taking what they came for.
拿到东西了才走的
You know, the fact that they did so much pre-planning
事实上他们做这么多预先计划
might work to our advantage. Why's that?
可能对我们查案有利 为什么
Well, it means they did a lot of recon, right?
这说明他们做了许多侦查 对吧
It's a good point.
这是个好的切入点
Hey, Kelly, you get that street footage from NYPD?
凯里 你从纽约警局那儿拿到街道监控了吗
Yes, we're scouring through a week's worth.
拿到了 我们在查这一周的记录
Well, mine it for repetition, same cars wiping through frame,
记得我们是要查多次经过的
same faces walking by.
车子和人
And prioritize the ID
优先考虑
of anyone who looks directly at the camera.
直视摄像头的人的身份
Anything? Yeah.
有发现吗 有
Techs got a print of the AR-15 casings found at the bank.
技术人员在银行里找到的AR-15弹壳上提取了一个指纹
Great. Check it out, we got a print.
棒极了 来看看 我们得到了一个指纹
Paul Chambers, retired military.
珀·仟伯斯 退役军人
Did two tours in Iraq.
参加了两次伊♥拉♥克♥战争
Didn't the witnesses say these guys moved
目击者有没有说这些人行动
and held their weapons in a military-like fashion?
和持枪的姿势像是军人
Bring him in. He's already here.
带他过来 他已经在这儿了
NYPD picked him up for us.
纽约警局给我们送来了
Mind telling me what this is about?
能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Bank robbery.
银行抢劫
What bank robbery?
什么银行抢劫
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Your print was taken from this expended AR-15 casing
在银行抢劫现场的AR-15的弹壳上
at the scene of a bank robbery.
发现了你的指纹
So what? Doesn't mean I was there.
那又怎样 那并不意味着我在现场
I do reloads out of my garage to subsidize my income.
我确实会卖♥♥我军♥火♥库里的东西来补贴收入
You'll find my print on 1,000 cartridges.
你可以在一千个弹夹上发现我的指纹
You speak any Chechen?
你说车♥臣♥话吗
No.
不
It's not on my bucket list, either.
风马牛不相及
Look, I'm a veteran.
听着 我是个老兵
I fought for this country, and I obey its laws,
我为这个国家而战 我遵守他的法律
so I'm offended if you think I'm some type of foreign asset.
所以把我当成什么外国间谍是很冒犯的
Okay, then can you prove where you were this morning?
好吧 那你能证明你今早在哪吗
I was at the VA, getting a new one of these.
我在弗吉尼亚州 换一个新的假肢
Any chance you keep records of the ammunition you sell?
你卖♥♥出的弹♥药♥有记录吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表