Our blood is on your hands! Climate change is not a lie!
你们早已双手沾满鲜血 气候变化不是谎
Do not let our people die! Our blood is on your hands!
议者不能再死亡 你们早已双手沾满鲜血
Climate change is not a lie! Do not let our people die!
气候变化不是谎 议者不能再死亡
Our blood is on your hands!
你们早已双手沾满鲜血
Climate change is not a lie! Do not let our people die!
气候变化不是谎 议者不能再死亡
Our blood is on your hands!
你们早已双手沾满鲜血
Climate change is not a lie! Do not let our people die!
气候变化不是谎 议者不能再死亡
Our blood is on your hands!
你们早已双手沾满鲜血
Hey, you wanted to see me?
嘿 你找我吗
Yeah, please.
是的 请坐
So I spoke to the ADIC,
我和负责主管助理谈过了
and he told me about your job offer.
他说起给你的工作机会
I support whatever decision you make.
我支持你的任何决定
I hate to lose you,
虽然不想失去你
but I know it'd only be for a few months.
但我知道你只是走几个月的时间
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 很感激你这样做
I'm gonna turn it down.
我打算拒绝这个机会
You know, I love the work that we do,
我喜欢我们这的工作
and I've got a great partner.
我也有一个很好的搭档
Listen, I know the ADIC well, and if you turn him down once,
听着 我很了解主管助理 你拒绝了他一次
he won't ask again.
他就不会再问第二遍
That... so you're saying I don't really have a choice.
你的意思是我其实别无选择吗
I know how these things work, and I want to make sure
我知道这些事的规矩 我只是想确保
you have all the facts before you make your decision.
你在做决定之前掌握了所有的事实
Thank you, everyone,
谢谢大家
for coming out and braving the cold.
冒着严寒走上街头
I think those government suits really heard us loud and clear.
我想那群政♥府♥官员这回一定听清了
I still need a couple volunteers
下周在时代广场的抗♥议♥
for next week's protest in Times Square.
我还需要几个志愿者
If you're interested, just hit me up.
谁想去 就跟我联♥系♥
It was great. Thank you, thank you.
这次很棒 谢谢 谢谢
A toothbrush and some shaving cream
用牙刷和一点剃须膏就能
will get that right out. Oh, thanks, Pete.
轻松搞定 谢谢你 皮特
Count me in for Times Square.
时代广场上算我一个
Are you sure?
你确定吗
There is a really good chance we'll all get arrested.
我们被逮捕的可能性很大
If Jane Fonda can spend
如果简·方达能在监狱待上一晚
a night in the slammer, so can I.
那我也能
Do you wanna get a drink?
你想去喝点什么吗
I would, but I just got out of this relationship...
本来我会去 但我才刚刚分手...
No, that's okay. Maybe next week we could...
没关系 也许下周我们可以...
Here you are.
您的菜
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, why does it smell like feet?
呃 为什么闻起来是臭脚丫的味道
It's the white truffles.
这是白松露
They're flown in directly from Piedmont.
从意大利皮埃蒙特直接空运过来的
You can only get them a few months out of the year.
一年里能采摘的时间只有几个月
Oh, come on, don't tell me you've never had a truffle.
拜托 别告诉我你从来没吃过松露
I think we've established that we grew up
我想我们已经确定过
under very different circumstances, Mona.
我们的成长环境相当不同 莫娜
Try it. They're a delicacy.
试试看 它们很美味呢
They taste like feet too.
它们尝起来也像臭脚丫
I'm joking. It's good.
开玩笑的 很好吃
But...
不过
How's your case going?
你的案子怎么样了
So far so good. Closing arguments are tomorrow.
目前为止都不错 明天就是结案陈词
Work?
工作吗
Yeah, it's urgent.
是的 很紧急
Sorry, uh, next dinner's on me?
抱歉 下一餐我请吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Where's Maggie? Jules said she had a meeting.
玛纪在哪 朱尔思说她有个会议
Okay, how many casualties we looking at?
好吧 有多少人员伤亡
Don't know yet. FPS and NYPD were first on scene.
还不清楚 联邦保护局和纽约警局先到的
Detective Howard, Special Agents Ryder and Zidan.
霍华德警探 我们是特工莱德和泽丹
What are we looking at?
具体情况是什么
One dead, one wounded.
一死一伤
Both members of a climate change group
两人都是在环保署纽约办公室外
protesting outside the EPA's New York offices.
抗♥议♥的气候变化组织成员
Deceased is Nicole Mitchell, 33-year-old art gallery owner
已故的是尼可·米歇尔 33岁的画廊老板
from Brooklyn... took three shots to the back.
来自布鲁克林 背后中了三枪
Over a hundred protesters gathered...
当时有一百多名抗♥议♥者聚集
lucky more people weren't shot.
没有更多的人中弹算是幸运的
How many shots were fired?
一共开了几枪
Conflicting reports... could be three,
报告说法不一 可能三枪
could be as many as ten.
最多也有说十枪的
Anybody get a look at the shooter?
有人目击到枪手吗
It was dark.
天很黑
Appears he shot from inside a vehicle.
貌似他从车里开的枪
Handful of witnesses say
一些目击者说
they saw a dark-colored sedan speeding away.
他们看到一辆深色轿车快速驶过
We're gonna check for surveillance videos.
我们要检查监控录像
Are we thinking that this was political?
这是政♥治♥原因吗
That the protesters were targeted?
让抗♥议♥者成为了目标
Seems that way.
好像是这样
Is the organizer of the protest here?
抗♥议♥的组织者在吗
Maybe he knows something.
也许他知道些什么
Pete Bradford... he's our other victim.
皮特·布拉褔 他是另一个受害者
EMTs are prepping him for transport now.
急救人员正在为他的转移做准备
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
All right, y'all, come on in!
好了 你们都进来
Sorry you had to cancel your evening plans.
抱歉打断了你们的晚间计划
So our unknown suspect shot two people in a protest
我们的未知嫌疑人在抗♥议♥中枪击了两个人
just around the corner from this building,
就在这座大楼附近的拐角处
and the burning question is, was this attack motivated
现在最迫切的问题是 这次袭击的动机是否有关
by political ideology?
政♥治♥意识形态
Mary, you wanna check the chatter?
玛丽 检查下网上聊天记录
See if any climate change deniers
看看有没有气候变化论反对者
are claiming credit for this online.
在网上宣扬这是他们的功劳
Kris, you and your team wanna look into the two victims...
克丽丝 你和你的团队调查一下这两个被害人
their jobs, their personal lives?
他们的职业 他们的个人生活
Yeah.
好的
And someone check the shot spotter.
再复核下枪击记录
See if we can nail down how many shots were fired.
看能否确定开了几枪
I got it. Yes, sir.
明白 好的 先生
Hey. Yeah?
嘿 怎么了
The UN is hosting a climate change summit
下个月联♥合♥国♥将主持一场
next month. Ah.
气候变化峰会 哦
This kind of attack is not gonna play well.
这样的袭击不会有好影响
Did we get anything from the surveillance footage?
我们从监控录像里得到什么了吗
Yeah... Kelly, where are we on the shooter's car?
凯利 枪手的车调查的怎么样了
I can't get a clean angle on the plate.
车牌看不清楚
I can confirm that he's driving a gray Honda Accord
但可以确定他开的是一辆金色保险杠的
with a gold bumper.
灰色本♥田♥雅阁车
All right, gray Honda Accord, gold bumper.
好的 灰色本♥田♥雅阁 金色保险杠
Let's put out a BOLO. Start pulling traffic stops.
发出通缉令并施行交通定点检查
See if we can find someone who spotted a vehicle
看看有没有人发现了
matching that description.
符合描述的车辆
Look, I didn't see much.
我几乎什么也没看到
When I felt the bullet hit my leg,
当我感到腿中枪的时候
my survival instinct kicked in, and I...
我的求生本能就上来了
just played dead until I knew he was gone.
他离开前我一直在装死
We know this is hard, Mr. Bradford,
我们知道这很令人难受 布拉褔先生
but can you tell us, has anyone been threatening your group?
但是你能不能告诉我们 是否有人威胁过你的组织
You kidding? My inbox is flooded with tons
这还用说吗 我的邮箱里满是
of vicious attacks from internet trolls.
那种网络喷子的恶意攻击
What kind of attacks?
什么样的攻击
They say that we're an arm of the Islamic State.
他们诬陷我们是伊♥斯♥兰♥国的武装分子
They say that we're being paid to spread liberal lies.
还说我们是被收买♥♥来散布言论自♥由♥的谎言
Have you told the cops any of this?
这些你告诉过警♥察♥吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表