for firearm violations... same time as Vasco.
联邦改造监狱服刑 和瓦斯科同期
Now, Rankin drove to Danbury.
现在兰金开车去了丹伯里
Now, at 6:30... you know, that time on the envelope,
在6点30分 信封上的那个时间
he was at this location off of Eagle Road for 20 minutes.
他在离开老鹰路的这个地方待了二十分钟
I found six pairs of fresh footprints,
我找到了六对新脚印
and two sets of fresh tire tracks.
以及两组新车胎印
One consistent with a Ford Raptor,
一套和福特猛禽车型吻合
and the other consistent with a sedan.
一套和轿车车型吻合
Anybody check that dumpster? Not yet.
有人检查了那个垃圾箱吗 还没
Nice quiet place for a gun deal.
这里很安静 交易枪♥支♥的好地方
This isn't good.
不好
Got a remote control car.
找到了一个遥控车
The remote's missing.
遥控不见了
They pulled the receiver out of the car.
他们把车里的接收器取了出来
You can use that to trigger a bomb.
那个可以用来引爆♥炸♥弹
Must've been what Vasco sold them.
肯定是瓦斯科卖♥♥给他们的东西
Explosives.
炸♥药♥
Probably Semtex.
很可能是塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
And the expertise to put it together.
还有组装炸♥弹♥的专业知识
You get a gnarly bang for a million bucks.
一百万美金换了一个炸♥弹♥
All right, so targets include anywhere Tyler or Cain visited
所以目标包括泰勒或凯恩过去六个月
in the last six months. They're thinking big.
去过的任何地方 他们想得很远
Boston, New York, transportation hubs,
波士顿 纽约 交通枢纽
airports, trains. Right.
机场 火车站 没错
Places where immigrants gather.
移♥民♥聚集的地方
That seems to be Emma's sore spot.
那似乎是艾玛的痛处
Greg Rankin was just picked up at the Mohegan Sun casino.
刚在金神大赌场抓到了格雷·兰金
He's lawyered up, he's not talking...
他在等律师 没说话
looks like he was playing blackjack
好像他在用五万美金的筹码
with $50,000 in chips.
玩二十一点纸牌
Had another $50,000 in cash in his suitcase.
他的手提箱里还有五万美金
They discovered traces of Semtex on his clothes.
他们在他衣服上发现了塑胶炸♥药♥的痕迹
A pound of Semtex will set you back 1,800 bucks
在黑市买♥♥一镑塑胶炸♥药♥
on the black market.
要花1800美金
Assuming Emma kept some walking around money,
假设艾玛身上一直带着钱
they could've bought up to 400 pounds of it from Vasco.
他们可能已从瓦斯科那买♥♥了有四百镑的炸♥药♥
We also checked the airfield in Milford.
我们也查了米尔福机场
Vasco was wheels up about an hour ago,
瓦斯科大约一小时前坐飞机离开了
so we'll have to pinch him when he lands in Miami.
所以我们要在他抵达迈阿密时逮捕他
I doubt Emma shared our target with him.
我不相信艾玛把我们的目标告诉了他
And if I were him...
如果我是他
Jess?
杰斯
"Your little mutt is in the system.
"你的蠢女儿被关押了
She can be deported any time.
她随时会被遣返
If you want to see her again, you and your Mexican boss,
如果你想再见到她 你和你的墨西哥裔上司
Isobel Castille,
伊索贝尔·卡斯迪尔
are gonna call a press conference
要在接下来的六个小时
in the next six hours, and you, Agent LaCroix,
召开新闻发布会 而你 拉克若探员
are gonna read our manifesto on the air.
要在直播时读出我们的宣言
Do exactly what we say,
乖乖照做
or your mutt's gonna end up in a slum in Guatemala
否则你的蠢女儿会沦落到危地马拉的贫民窟
getting jumped in by MS-13."
被黑社会毒打"
What's the manifesto?
宣言写的什么
It's a call to arms for white America.
号♥召美国白人武装起来
The Cains are accelerationists.
凯恩夫妻是助推分子
They wanna speed up the forces of chaos
他们想加速混乱的力量
and anarchy to cause a breakdown,
及无政♥府♥状态以引起瓦解
and they wanna use us to legitimize
他们想利用我们合法化他们的行动
and magnify the threat of insurgency.
放大叛乱的威胁
Juice up the public, inspire other crackpots.
让公众激愤 刺♥激♥其他的狂想家
All right, send this to me.
把这个发给我
It's my daughter they're holding hostage.
他们挟作人♥质♥的是我女儿
I can read their screed. It's just words.
我可以读他们的宣言 几句话而已
We can refute at the moment we get Tali back.
救回塔里之后我们可以驳斥他们
Viviero's done this before.
维厄洛之前这么做过
I have to take it up with the director.
我得和局长商量一下
Emma Cain shot pregnant women at point blank range
艾玛·凯恩近距离射杀怀孕妇女
without batting an eye. Jess...
连眼都不眨 杰斯
Before the director says no,
在局长说不之前
you ask him if he'd have his kids change places with mine!
你问他 如果他是我 他会怎么做
I understand that, but we have protocol.
我理解你的心情 但我们有程序
Look, I... I know we don't give in to terrorists, but...
我知道我们不能屈服于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 但
If we can't protect our own, what good are we?
如果我们不能保护自己的孩子 我们有什么用
My place is 15 minutes from here.
我家离这里开车十五分钟
Yeah? Where's your car?
是吗 你的车在哪
Home. I came here straight from work.
在家 我下班就直接过来了
Are you a janitor? Is that problem?
你是清洁员吗 有问题吗
No. I like my men tidy.
没问题 我喜欢我的男人干干净净
Especially like men in tidy whities.
尤其喜欢穿着白色内♥裤♥的男人
Oh, 'scuse me.
不好意思
Sorry. Let me get this for you.
抱歉 我来帮你开
Ooh, why thank you.
谢谢
We're gonna have some good clean fun.
我们来点纯粹的乐趣
"The FBI called the White Identity Movement
"联邦调查局称白人身份运动
the number one threat to the American way of life.
是美国人生活方式的头号♥威胁
A way of life that includes open borders,
这种生活方式包括开放边境
white genocide,
白人种族灭绝
invasions by inferior races.
来自低等种族的入侵
But those days are over now.
但现在这种日子要结束了
Your army...
你们的
Your army of crusaders"...
你们的十字军"
I can't do it. That's all.
我读不下去了 就这些
The people who wrote this are cowards.
写这个的人是懦夫
They're holding my daughter,
他们挟持我的女儿
my 11-year-old daughter, hostage.
我十一岁的女儿作为人♥质♥
An innocent girl.
一个无辜的女孩
Anybody who believes this crap,
任何相信这些屁话的人
who encourages this...
鼓励这个的人
They're not good people.
他们都不是什么好人
Cowards.
懦夫
Zoey says they checked the detention facilities
佐伊说他们查了纽约 康涅狄格
in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey.
新泽西的拘留所
Tali's not in any of them. They'll expand the search.
都没有塔里 他们会扩大搜查范围
I spoke with the director,
我和局长谈了
and I told him that no one is beating himself up over this
我跟他说了 关于这件事 没人会
more than you.
比你更自责
Bottom line is he's giving you a pass on your performance.
重要的是他不会责怪你
I'm not worried about me.
我不担心自己
I'm worried about what they might do to Tali
我担心的是因为我所说的
because of what I said.
他们会对塔里做什么
There are 34,000 professionals
我们有三万四千名专业人士
working in the FBI
在联邦调查局工作
to keep her and everybody else safe from those cowards.
保护她和其他任何人不被那些懦夫伤害
That's a family you can count on.
这是你能信赖的大家庭
Jess.
杰斯
I can't imagine how you felt
我无法想象你站在
standing in front of those cameras.
那些镜头前的感受
If it was my Anais in danger...
如果是我的女儿面临危险...
You would've done it. You would've tried.
你会做的 你会尽力
I couldn't stand it.
但我无法承受
You know?
知道吗
If she didn't come back it would break me.
如果她回不来 我会崩溃的
Angelyne died to defend the right of these people
安吉琳为了保护这些人表达
to express their sick opinions.
变♥态♥观点的权利而死
It's just... They look so innocent
只是... 他们看起来是那么无辜
until you realize what they represent.
直到你意识到他们在为谁说话
Emma Cain's dreams
艾玛·凯恩梦想着
of contributing to a whiter America.
建造一个更白的美国
She's so desperate to conceive, you know?
她迫切地想要怀孕
She's grasping at straws.
不放弃任何希望
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表