For not protecting him, but she's still his mother.
因为她没保护好他 但是 她还是他的母亲
He can't kill her, so he's killing her proxies.
他不能杀她 所以他就杀了他母亲的替代品
Feeling okay? Better.
感觉如何 好多了
Good.
很好
I was hoping that you could help me...
我希望你能帮我
understand this.
搞清楚这个
We have you in the vicinity of five near-identical murders.
在五个近乎相同的案发现场附近 我们都发现了你的踪影
You don't have a concrete alibi for any of them.
这五个你都无法提供确切的不在场证明
I mean, you can't tell us where you were at key times.
你说不出案发时你在哪
And then there's the hair and the faces.
还有受害人的发型和长相
They look like your mother to me.
在我看来 都和你母亲非常相像
Yeah, I-I- I don't know about that.
这...我不清楚
You don't think so?
你不这么想吗
Andrew, what you've been through...
安德鲁 你经历了那么多
That must've been so hard to come home.
回家对你来说一定不容易
We understand that, and we want to help you,
我们理解你 并且我们想帮你
but you're gonna have to work with us.
但你必须得和我们合作
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying it's okay to be angry about what happened.
我是说 你对过去的事感到愤怒是很正常的
It's understandable that you would wanna blame someone.
你想怪罪别人 这可以理解
No. No.
不 不
But your mother was supposed to protect you.
但你的母亲不是应该保护你吗
Right?
对吗
No.
不
It wasn't her fault. What isn't her fault?
这不是她的错 什么不是她的错
She didn't know.
她根本不知道
Lawyer.
这是律师
Andrew, don't say another word.
安德鲁 一个字都别说
We're done talking.
审问结束了
It's better if he tells us his side of the story.
让他说完自己的故事会更好
I said we're done talking.
我说了 审问结束了
Isobel wants to see us in the JOC.
伊索贝尔叫我们去指挥部
Hey, Kristen and Scola pulled the location data
克丽丝和斯科拉从安德鲁的吉普车里
from Andrew's Jeep.
查到了车的位置数据
It confirms that he was within miles of each of the victims
这显示安德鲁在受害人失踪时
when they disappeared.
和她们距离不过几英里
We knew that though, right? Yes, but there's more.
这我们不是已经知道了吗 对 还有别的
Andrew was parked outside of a bar in Chelsea last night,
昨晚安德鲁把车停在切尔西的一家酒吧外
From 11:34 p.M. To 12:52 a.M.
从晚上11点34一直到12点52
Around the time he left,
他离开酒吧时
local 911 dispatch got this call from the bartender inside:
当地的911接到了酒保的这通报♥警♥电♥话♥
911, what's your emergency?
911 你有什么紧急情况
Hi, I'm a bartender at The Thomssen on 9th Ave.
你好 我是第九大道汤姆森酒吧的酒保
There was a girl here. She was dizzy.
这有个女孩 她有点神志不清
Thought someone might have dropped something in her drink,
我想应该是有人往她杯子里下了药
and I just lost sight of her.
我刚看不见她了
I'm worried about her.
我有点担心她
All right, so you guys head down to that bar.
你们去那间酒吧
See what happened.
看看发生了什么
Let's hope this girl isn't victim number six, huh?
希望这不要是第六个受害者
She wasn't drinking much. Mostly kept to herself.
她没喝多少 基本是自己在喝
When did you notice something was wrong?
你什么时候发现事情不对劲的
Pretty quickly.
很快
She started slurring after one drink.
她喝了一杯就有点口齿不清了
Thought maybe she was on something
一开始以为她是磕嗨了
but then she started panicking, saying she'd been drugged.
之后她有点惊慌 她说她被下药了
Did you see anyone around her who could've done it?
你看到她附近有什么可能下药的人吗
I don't know. There were two guys next to her at the bar.
不清楚 酒吧里当时有两个人坐在她旁边
Looked like they came together,
看起来他们是一起来的
but I didn't see either of them try anything.
但我没看见他们有任何尝试
What about this guy, did you see him last night?
这个人呢 你昨晚看见他了吗
Was he one of the men who was near her?
他是坐她旁边的人吗
I don't know. He looks familiar, but I can't say for sure.
不知道 他有点眼熟 但我不确定
What about the girl? Any idea who she was?
那这个女孩呢 你知道她是谁吗
Now, that I can tell you. She left her tab open.
这我可以确定 她的账单在这
Grace Lennon.
她叫格蕾丝·勒能
Grace Lennon. 27 years old.
格蕾丝·勒能 27岁
Her roommate says she never made it back
她的舍友说她昨晚
from the Thomssen last night.
去了汤姆森酒吧之后就没回来
Just got off the phone with the law firm where she works.
我刚和她工作的事务所打了电♥话♥
She didn't come in today. All right.
她今天没来上班 好吧
What about her phone? It's shut off.
她的手♥机♥呢 关机了
We can't track it. Were you guys able to get
我们没法追踪 你们有从酒吧
any footage from the bar? No cameras there,
找到任何信息吗 酒吧没有监控
but we're checking the neighborhood, subway platforms.
但我们正在查找附近街道还有地铁的监控
I want agents canvassing, looking for anyone
派一些特工过去
who might've seen something last night.
仔细寻找目击证人
Can you call Grace's family and friends,
你能给格蕾丝的家人朋友打给电♥话♥吗
see if they've heard from her.
看看他们有没有她的消息
And grab Maggie, head back inside with Andrew Cameron.
还有 叫上玛纪 马上进去审问安德鲁·卡梅隆
See if you can trip him up,
看看能不能让他开口
get him to start talking about last night.
让他说说昨晚发生的事
Excuse me, I've already told you he's done talking.
不好意思 我刚告诉你 他不接受审问了
Okay, we can still hold him here for another four hours.
那好 我们可以让他在这待上四个小时
Look, I didn't kill anyone. Andrew.
听着 我没杀任何人 安德鲁
I can talk. I don't have anything to hide.
我可以说 我没什么可隐藏的
Okay.
好
Do you recognize this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
No. You ever been to the bar The Thomssen?
不认识 你去过汤姆森酒吧吗
It's on 9th Ave.
第九大道的那个
It's not far from your apartment.
离你的公♥寓♥不远
Do you recognize it?
你知道这个地方吗
I don't drink anymore. So you do recognize it.
我现在不喝酒了 看来你知道
Were you there last night?
你昨晚在那吗
No.
不在
I was at home. All night?
我在家 一整晚吗
Yeah, I had to be up early for my speech
是的 我得早起
at the rally this morning.
为今早的大会演讲做准备
Can anyone verify that? Why are you doing this?
有人证吗 你为什么这么做
I'm sorry. Doing what?
不好意思 做什么
Why do you care about this girl so much?
你怎么这么在意这个女孩
Big deal, she's been gone 10, 12 hours?
有什么大不了 她失踪了十还是十二小时
I was gone for six years.
我失踪了六年
Nobody tried this hard to find me.
没人这么努力寻找我
Andrew, stop. No, no, no. I'm done talking.
安德鲁 别说了 不不 我说完了
Anything on Grace Lennon?
有格蕾丝·勒能的消息吗
We tried contacting her parents, but they're overseas.
我们试着联♥系♥她父母 但他们都在海外
They live in London six months out of the year.
他们一年有半年要住在伦敦
But according to property records, they own a brownstone
但财产记录显示 他们在乡下有一间
in the Village, eight blocks from the Thomssen.
小别楼 离汤姆森酒吧就八个街区
I sent NYPD to check it out. One of the neighbors saw Grace
我让纽约警♥察♥局调查 有个邻居说
outside the building last night.
昨晚在屋外看见格蕾丝
Said she was fighting with a man,
在和一个男人打架
trying to get away from him.
她想摆脱他
Really? Did he call the police?
真的吗 那他报♥警♥了吗
No, no, he wrote it off as a drunken dispute.
没有 他以为就是酒后发生争执
Went inside before it was over.
所以没结束他就进屋了
Okay, what time was it? 1:00 a.M.
好的 这是几点的事 凌晨一点
That's five minutes before Grace's phone went dead.
这正好是格蕾丝手♥机♥关机前五分钟
Get Maggie and OA over there. Right now.
让玛纪和欧玛过来 马上
FBI!
FBI
FBI!
FBI
OA.
OA
Grace, Grace.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
I'm Special Agent Maggie Bell. I'm with the FBI.
我是联邦调查局的特殊探员玛纪
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Is there anyone else in the house?
屋内还有其他人吗
No, it's just me.
不 只有我
We're gonna get you to a doctor.
我们帮你找医生
Is she okay?
她还好吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表