Pull camera footage from every camera
把房♥子周边一英里的
within a mile radius of that house.
监控录像都调出来
I want a name and face of the upstanding citizen
我需要刚刚袭击OA和厄普顿
that just opened up on OA and Upton, yeah?
那个人的姓名和长相 明白了吗
Jubal? Yep.
铸博 说
I just spoke to the owner of the house Aman was living in,
我刚跟阿曼所住房♥子的房♥主通话
he signed a lease with someone named Lucas Reed
他说七个月前把房♥子租给了一个叫
seven months ago.
卢卡斯·瑞德的人
Nice. Throw it up.
很好 继续跟进
Check it out, we have the name of Aman's roommate, Lucas Reed.
听好了 现在知道阿曼室友的名字了 卢卡斯·瑞德
23, unemployed,
二十三岁 无业
did three semesters at the University of Miami.
在迈阿密大学念了三学期
He's got one misdemeanor prior for marijuana possession.
因为非法持有大♥麻♥判过轻罪
The question is,
问题是
what is his relationship with our murder victim?
他和受害人的关系到底如何
Are they just roomies, or is there something else going on here?
只是单纯的室友还是另有瓜葛
You guys grab a scuba tank. Do a deep dive.
你们给我深挖
Don't come up for air until you got something.
没有收获就不要停手
Uh, canvassed the area,
仔细搜查了那一片
talked to a lot of the neighbors.
和好多邻居谈了
Sounds like this Lucas Reed guy's
这个卢卡斯·瑞德
one flashy man about town.
只是个放浪青年
Threw a lot of parties, played loud music...
开很多派对 放大声的音乐
Yeah. So the neighbors loved him.
嗯 所以邻居们都很喜欢他
Exactly. Anybody seen him recently?
没错 最近有人见过他吗
A woman named Denise Walters saw him take off
一个叫丹尼斯·沃特的女人
yesterday afternoon in a silver Range Rover.
昨天下午见他乘一辆银色路虎走了
Right... oh, oh, uh, ping Reed's phone,
好 那个 定位瑞德的手♥机♥
see if we can get a location.
看能不能找到他的位置
Yeah, I've been trying to do just that.
嗯 我已经这么做了
I haven't found a phone registered to him as of yet.
但还没有发现以他的名字注册的手♥机♥号♥
Uh-huh, well, let's put out a BOLO
呃 好吧 给这辆
on this silver Range Rover.
银色路虎发个通缉吧
Sooner we talk to this guy, the better.
越快找到这家伙越好
Just got ballistics back
刚拿到袭击OA和厄普顿的
on the slugs fired at OA and Upton.
弹道报告
They match the bullets that killed Aman, but get this:
和杀害阿曼的子弹相吻合 但是注意
They also match the bullets
也和两个月前
pulled from a drive by murder victim two months ago.
一起谋杀案的子弹相吻合
Could they ID a suspect yet?
有嫌疑人了吗
Yeah, arrested him too.
有 并且抓到了
Name is Santiago Gonzalez,
叫圣地亚哥·冈萨雷斯
known associate of the Latin Players.
是拉丁玩家的成员
He's being held at MDC pending trial.
正在MDC待审
Latin Players. That's a Chicago gang.
拉丁玩家 是芝加哥的黑帮
Hmm, looks like they're expanding.
看上去正在扩张
So the Latin Players killed someone, they get arrested,
所以拉丁玩家杀了某人 被抓
go to jail, and the gun stays on the street.
进监狱 但是把枪留在了大街上
And the new owner uses said gun to kill Aman,
然后有人用那把枪杀了阿曼
a studious Indian engineering student?
一个勤奋的工程学印度学生
Right. What are we missing?
没错 还漏了什么吗
How are these two murders connected?
这两起谋杀有什么关联
Have OA and Upton pay a visit to Inmate Gonzalez.
让OA和厄普顿去见见冈萨雷斯
Maybe he can help us answer that question.
或许他知道答案
Right.
好
So this guy, Gonzalez, is originally from Chicago.
这个冈萨雷斯原本来自芝加哥
Runs with the Latin Players,
是拉丁玩家的成员
so maybe you should take the lead on this one.
所以这次应该你来主导问话
But go hard on him.
但是不要客气
You want a reaction? A big one.
你想闹事 闹大事
Big enough to force him to call his people.
大到让他去找自己人的那种
I think I can do that.
这我可以
Where's the gun you used in the drive-by?
你开车杀人的枪在哪里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
One of your friends used it to kill a civilian last night.
你的一个同伙昨天晚上用那把枪杀了人
Used it again this afternoon on us.
今天下午又用它袭击了我们
Fired off ten rounds.
打了十发子弹
Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about.
我说了 我不知道你们在说什么
You're staring 20 to life on the case you're riding.
你这个案子要判二十年以上 到终身监禁
Give us the name of the person you gave the gun to,
告诉我们你把枪给了谁
and maybe I'll be able to get you a reduced sentence.
或许我能帮你争取减刑
Kiss my ass, blondie.
想多了 美女
I'm not a fed like him. I'm Chicago police.
我可不是FBI的探员 我是芝加哥的警♥察♥
So what?
所以呢
Means I play by different rules.
意味着我不用按他们的规矩办事
Also means I know the names
也意味着我知道拉丁玩家
of all the shot callers in the Latin Players.
所有头目的名字
Tomorrow morning, we're gonna do a warrant sweep.
明天早上 我们会做一次大清扫
Means a lot of people you know are gonna get arrested.
所以你认识的很多人都即将被捕
That's not my problem. But it is.
那又不是我的问题 然而恰好会是
Because I'm gonna make sure that they know
因为我一定会让他们知道
you are the snitch who gave them up.
你是供出他们的叛徒
Now, you know nobody's gonna believe that.
没有人会相信你
Really? Because in my experience,
是吗 但是以我的经验
pissed-off bangers don't do their homework,
愤怒的罪犯可不会深思熟虑
and if they think you're a snitch, you're a snitch.
他们认定你是叛徒 你就是叛徒
In the street, rumors become facts like that.
街边流言就是如此产生
I'm done talking.
我没什么可说的
All right.
好
So you think he believed us?
所以你觉得他会相信我们吗
I don't know. What?
我不知道 怎么了
Nothing, you just reminded me of my partner, Maggie,
没什么 你审讯的时候让我想起了
in there. Oh.
我的搭档玛纪 这样
How are you, sir?
你好 探员
In a good way.
好的那种
Then thank you.
那谢谢了
Can you cue up the audio feed?
能不能把对应的监控调出来
So where is your partner?
所以你的搭档呢
Uh, she is on an undercover assignment.
她去执行一项秘密任务
That I know absolutely nothing about
我只知道她走了 而且无法联♥系♥
besides the fact that she is gone and unreachable.
除此之外一无所知
That's gotta be pretty tough.
任务想必有点棘手
Yeah, but she's really good,
是的 不过她很优秀
so she'll be fine.
所以我相信她会平安归来
We're up.
搞定
Yo, just say the word, man.
我只说几句话 兄弟
Chicago about to throw that heat.
芝加哥警方把案子移交了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Police and FBI here sweating me, man.
警♥察♥和FBI探员都过来盘问
About what?
盘问什么
That piece that I left behind.
我留下的那把枪
I'm guess it's all connected to what happened
我猜肯定和那天晚上高桥公园里
on the night at Highbridge Park.
发生的事情有关
All right, thanks for looking out.
好 多谢
No doubt.
不用
Can you trace the number that he called?
你能追踪到他拨♥打♥的号♥码吗
Pay phone up in Washington Heights.
华盛顿高地的付费电♥话♥
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Any idea what we're looking for?
我们要找什么
Not really.
不知道
All we know is something happened here
我们只知道三天前这里发生了一些事情
three nights ago that might be linked to Aman's murder.
可能与阿曼谋杀案有关
Okay, let's look for video cameras.
好 那我们先找一下监控
Canvass for witnesses.
还有目击者
Excuse me.
你好
Do you walk through here often?
你经常经过这边吗
Uh, yeah. I live close by.
是的 我住在附近
Were you here three nights ago?
三天前你来过吗
I don't think so. I'm not really sure.
应该没有 我不太确定
Do you remember seeing anything unusual?
你记忆中有没有看见一些不寻常的事情
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表